[Ch3] Raak Boon (Tv Scene)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ yup, p'wishy must've taken an interest into this lakorn.. hehe :)
goodness, I don't know if i should wait or catch up with this lakorn ...
ahhh.. i want subs too.. eeek... i'll do both :)

Asy

sarNie Immature
Tanya's not in here. Why her name is pinned? lol, should replace with Sunny and Jackie. :D

At first I wanted to just watch raw and read the recap but since wishy started to sub, I'll just wait for the sub hehe. I'm not all crazy if they pranang isn't Baoji haha.

rehann

sarNie Adult
^ yup, p'wishy must've taken an interest into this lakorn.. hehe :)
goodness, I don't know if i should wait or catch up with this lakorn ...
ahhh.. i want subs too.. eeek... i'll do both :)
me too... watch raw at airing time... then wait for sub... n watch again...
i'm all crazy again...

Asy

sarNie Immature
I've seen the subbed parts. Though there is no ghost yet, I can feel this lakorn is going to scare me.

rehann

sarNie Adult
I've seen the subbed parts. Though there is no ghost yet, I can feel this lakorn is going to scare me.
about the scare part that what all will agree... but that where the excitement come...
i can't found any dull part in this lakorn...everything was so perfect... horror, romance, funny...
that the reason why Khun Pin put high expectation for this lakorn...

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Oh my gosh! Subs are here :woot: :woot: :woot:
Perfect! Now I'll watch it at my ease! Not understanding what they were saying was a little hard & frustrating for me xD

I'm not all crazy if they pranang isn't Baoji haha
I know righht! They need a comeback like..NOW! I miss them so much ;_;
I know that they're planed to star in a lakorn together already but idk Margie keeps getting cast in so many lakorns xD I'm losing my patience

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Some clear pictures of Margie and Mike from the Rang Boon concert they had earlier. I'm getting me my Jay/Lapin fix until Friday comes. :p

The cast also taped for Tonight Show. So glad that they are promoting the series more! Hopefully, it'll help with the ratings come this Friday. :)

credit: Mike by Anne and Raisailonpantip

Finally Mike and Margie modeling for allbeautybrand.

credit: Mike's IG and pantip

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
yay cant wait to see they on tonight show, the concert and the mag.

lapin n jay. who would help lapin soul come back ? :cry: :cry:

myheromike

Yay lapin and jay have event together. Can't wait for the lakorn coming

cr tag
here pic they at event

zhaolinger

sarNie Hatchling
wow more event for Mike and Margie together. I am so addicting to this lakorn. Luv both Jay and Lapin. Thank you for share.

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Happy Belated Thanksgiving to all! Hope everyone here enjoyed their time with friends and family. :) I'm still alive after some black Friday shopping so I decided to treat myself by watching episode 4. I really love this series and can't wait to watch tomorrow's episode. I've yet to fast forward any scenes in this series. In fact I've watched it repeatedly. lol. Anyhoos, looks like a serial killer's loose in tomorrow's episode and he has Ta in his hands. :nailbiter:. Just wanted to share a few of favorite scenes from this episode.

Lapin not really believing that Jay will actually slap him for holding her hand until she raised her hand to do so. Lol.

His reaction is so cute. I think Lapin likes the feisty Jay. :p

Of course there was the closet scene. :wub:

Another scene I like is when Jay asked if Lapin was upset at her for yelling at him the other night and Lapin responded with I believe the saying don’t hold a grudge against a crazy person and don’t say anything to an older sister who is harsh leader. Jay of course responded by saying he can forget about the apology. Lol. In this episode Lapin witnessed first hand her dead friend shielding them from being found by her boyfriend. I can’t wait til he has some time to talk to Jay about it. :p

credit: Pantip

myheromike

The last pic make me go crazy look like both lapin and jay Crying and get each other a hug. Aaaahhhh I can bare to watch lapin cry, Can't wait to see this scene.

That pic is look lapin is a little dog it this in the scene or just for pic shooting?