[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
from the latest article of Oho mag, it says pra'ek is still unconfirmed. the reporter don't know if pope is in this lakorn or not
yeah lately been so quiet with the news update but pantip wrote Broadcast had link
Pope name on there when they had the list of lakorn 2012.

may1363

sarNie Adult
Oh nooooo Tinah. Don't tell me that. I never watch Pope lakorns but he look really good. After the good new with KA now it's the bad new.

I would like to see Andrew reunite with Janie but I don't think that gonna happen.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^we'll have to wait til things get finalized. it says they gonna begin filming the 4 new lakorn of Broadcast at the end of the year

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
คอนเฟิร์มจากปากคุณหน่อง Broadcast ...นางเอก "แรงเงา" เวอร์ชั่นใหม่ คอนเฟิร์มพระนาง "มัจจุราชสีน้ำผึ้ง", "มณีแดนสรวง"

news credit from pantip source from oho magazine and khun Nong announcement

its the petition between Janie and Matt taking on this twin role fans wanted Matt to
play Anne twin role but broadcast gone for Janie and p'ek still remain Pope Thanawat
and choosing for the role of uncle (Chai) wife is Tanya.

so we better wait for this to clear up and finalize in between Janie/Matt who will win
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10686561/A10686561.html

tinah

sarNie Coma
คอนเฟิร์มจากปากคุณหน่อง Broadcast ...นางเอก "แรงเงา" เวอร์ชั่นใหม่ คอนเฟิร์มพระนาง "มัจจุราชสีน้ำผึ้ง", "มณีแดนสรวง"

news credit from pantip source from oho magazine and khun Nong announcement

its the petition between Janie and Matt taking on this twin role fans wanted Matt to
play Anne twin role but broadcast gone for Janie and p'ek still remain Pope Thanawat
and choosing for the role of uncle (Chai) wife is Tanya.

so we better wait for this to clear up and finalize in between Janie/Matt who will win
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10686561/A10686561.html
Broadcast chosen Janie but as for Matt, it was only a fan request. it says the reporter aren't sure if Pope is the pra'ek or not. we would have to wait til khun nong confirmed herself

wow, tanya as chai's wife?? she was part of my top 3 list too lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Broadcast chosen Janie but as for Matt, it was only a fan request. it says the reporter aren't sure if Pope is the pra'ek or not. we would have to wait til khun nong confirmed herself

wow, tanya as chai's wife?? she was part of my top 3 list too lol
yeah guess we're have to wait.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
where did it say that tanya is playing as chai's wife? i didnt see them mentioned on the article
ความคิดเห็นที่ 21 [แจ้งลบ] ติดต่อทีมงาน

แรงเงา
วีกิจ - โป๊ป, หมาก
มุตตา มุนินทร์ - แมท
เจนภพ - ชาย
นพนภา - ธัญญ่า
^
^
^
ถ้าได้ตามนี้รับรองแซ่บ!!!!!

line 21 Tinah

tinah

sarNie Coma
ความคิดเห็นที่ 21 [แจ้งลบ] ติดต่อทีมงาน

แรงเงา
วีกิจ - โป๊ป, หมาก
มุตตา มุนินทร์ - แมท
เจนภพ - ชาย
นพนภา - ธัญญ่า
^
^
^
ถ้าได้ตามนี้รับรองแซ่บ!!!!!

line 21 Tinah
that's only a fan's request. he/she want mak or pope as pra'ek while matt plays the nang'ek. that person also want tanya to play as the uncle's wife.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
that's only a fan's request. he/she want mak or pope as pra'ek while matt plays the nang'ek. that person also want tanya to play as the uncle's wife.
yeah that is a fan request but i think Broadcast Khun Nong she'll probably end up
with Pope and Janie, its the first line of news article where it wrote Janie/Pope as
pra'nang.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Oh No :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: , I want Janie to be in this. Hopefully they won't change to the other actress , gruhhhhhhh

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh No :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: , I want Janie to be in this. Hopefully they won't change to the other actress , gruhhhhhhh
no need to worry icyplace the actress is just a fan request rumor but i think it will
be Janie.

tinah

sarNie Coma
More likely janie will be in here. There's already many article that confirmed her as nangek. If so, the praek uncle should be someone older than chai otherwise it would look weird

may1363

sarNie Adult
What happen with Broadcast. Khun Nong need to come and clear who's the pra-nang in her lakorns. I'm so upset right now. Nothing it's confirm yet like the one with KA ''Matjuraat See Nampueng'' and this one too.

I love Matt but I prefer Janie in here. I'm sure she will not disappoint me and she never acted twin role. For Matt I only watched her lakorn with Grate .I'm note sure if she can portray the weak role or not but for the strong role, I'm sure she fit the role. I want someone with more experience because this role Ann has a great performance there.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
What happen with Broadcast. Khun Nong need to come and clear who's the pra-nang in her lakorns. I'm so upset right now. Nothing it's confirm yet like the one with KA ''Matjuraat See Nampueng'' and this one too.

I love Matt but I prefer Janie in here. I'm sure she will not disappoint me and she never acted twin role. For Matt I only watched her lakorn with Grate .I'm note sure if she can portray the weak role or not but for the strong role, I'm sure she fit the role. I want someone with more experience because this role Ann has a great performance there.
sis don't get nervous cos Matt is just a request but likely it will be Janie 100% and
as for the p'ek I'm sure it will be P'Pope. :thumbsup:

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
if it's Janie 100% i'm happy because Matt acting isn't well enough to play any of p'Anns remakes... no offense to all you Matt fans. Janie i believe has an upper hand in acting, she deserves the role more than anybody else... i just wish it was Ken tho, that'll be hott cause i love Janie and Ken together <3 hehe..... Pope's an okay guy.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
if it's Janie 100% i'm happy because Matt acting isn't well enough to play any of p'Anns remakes... no offense to all you Matt fans. Janie i believe has an upper hand in acting, she deserves the role more than anybody else... i just wish it was Ken tho, that'll be hott cause i love Janie and Ken together <3 hehe..... Pope's an okay guy.
ken and janie they'll already in together for kon ruk luang jai i like both janie and
matt but the vote goes to janie since she's easy to accept lakorn but Matt education
is likely come before a new lakorn.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
no need to worry icyplace the actress is just a fan request rumor but i think it will
be Janie.
Thanks Alice :thanks: , it does scare heck of me :sweat: :sweat: . I love Janie's acting so every lakorn having her in it, I know it gonna be good. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
another news from pantip surrounding petition between Janie and Matt Peeranee they
talking who's suitable to play Moonin and Modtha or who's aren't Broadcast Khun Nong
is doing another roller coaster with us fans since all fans request they're all top
equal both Janie and Matt they will start opening Rang Ngao at the end of this year
before it come that day there is a few dramas. :nailbiter: :wackonut:
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10691704/A10691704.html

can somebody help to translate this please cos i tried google it but its so worthless.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Thanks Alice for the news, it 's getting annoying me when the fans keep petitioning for the role. So who has more fans or anti- can keep petitioning n who has more votes gonna win. That so annoys me :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :nailbiter: :nailbiter: