[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
off topic, I would like to see Chompoo stars with Pope lakorn in the future. Just watched scenes between them two from Dok Som See Tong and the music video " Kon laai Jai" they both look cute.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
off topic, I would like to see Chompoo stars with Pope lakorn in the future. Just watched scenes between them two from Dok Som See Tong and the music video " Kon laai Jai" they both look cute.
yeah i hope so too they both look so hot i wanna see a :slapandkissse3: of Pope/Chom

Broadcast they're giving me a headache.

may1363

sarNie Adult
OMG :spicy: :wackonut: :nailbiter: Hope it will be Janie.
don't want any newbies to play any of Ann remakes and I think Janie she deserve the role. She's been in industry for long time and she's an awesome actress like Ann. She can portray Mooning and Modtha.

Matt she's busy with her education and doesn't mean she will accept the role.

Now I'm really scare about who's gonna be the nang-ek. For the pra-ek if he look good i'm ok since they focus more with the twins role.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
OMG :spicy: :wackonut: :nailbiter: Hope it will be Janie.
don't want any newbies to play any of Ann remakes and I think Janie she deserve the role. She's been in industry for long time and she's an awesome actress like Ann. She can portray Mooning and Modtha.

Matt she's busy with her education and doesn't mean she will accept the role.

Now I'm really scare about who's gonna be the nang-ek. For the pra-ek if he look good i'm ok since they focus more with the twins role.
Sis May i think the pra'ek will be p'pope lots of fans request for him and as for the
two girls its so irritated they'll doing this funny tricks cos the finalize day hasn't
arrive yet but 100% sure will be Janie cos i had low senses that Matt accept this
cos its hard cos she only accept 1 per year.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
@Alice: Do you have any news about this lakorn ? hopefully Janie's still be in it.

the finalize day hasn't
arrive yet but 100% sure will be Janie cos i had low senses that Matt accept this
cos its hard cos she only accept 1 per year.
I don't like the producer doing this
b/c I feel like Janie becomes 2nd choice if Matt wouldn't accept it.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
@Alice: Do you have any news about this lakorn ? hopefully Janie's still be in it.

I don't like the producer doing this
b/c I feel like Janie becomes 2nd choice if Matt wouldn't accept it.
no news lately but i think more chances it will be Janie and with Matt its less cos its
not easy for her to accept a lakorn she only accept 1 per year.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
no news lately but i think more chances it will be Janie and with Matt its less cos its
not easy for her to accept a lakorn she only accept 1 per year.

Thanks Alice
Waiting for the fitting.

^lol where did all of those smileys come from
lol, I copied, saved and pasted them to here, i love all cutie smileys,

may1363

sarNie Adult
Thanks Alice for the good new. :thumbsup: :clap: :yahoo:
Hope nothing gonna change till the fitting. So that means fans vote for Janie instead of Matt? If the producer already choose the cast don't know why fans did the petition.

Anyways, I'm happy that the nang-ek is Janie. Hope to see more update.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
good news Janie has won the n'ek petition role now waiting for the p'ek real confirm
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10733430/A10733430.html

OMG< Thanks thanks Alice,
, this is really a good news tonight. I'm actually check this thread non-stop every time i visit AF, really worrying about who has more fans gonna win the spot, and it would be unfair for a talented actress like Janie

Off Topic:
Been frustrating about the Pantip Poll over TR , n now reading this with Janie's winning over Matt, make my day coz I know even Janie 's a real talented, but heard that she doesn't have a lots of fans as others, therefore anytime coming to poll, she's never been in the list
This would be an awesome news ever, thanks Alice again, you 're really the bomb,
. I'm so happy now

tinah

sarNie Coma
matt hasn't been link to this lakorn besides fans requesting for her to be in here. janie will more likely be in it cause she worked with broadcast a lot of times before while matt hasn't.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
matt hasn't been link to this lakorn besides fans requesting for her to be in here. janie will more likely be in it cause she worked with broadcast a lot of times before while matt hasn't.
Janie have potential than Matt i think Janie she's a perfect choice since she might be
the next super versatile nang'ek she'll be along side Ploy and Benz
:highfive:

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Awh hopefully Janie really is the n'ek here. I miss seeing her on screen and it sucks that she doesn't get that much work anymore.

tinah

sarNie Coma
This was a good revenge drama and the acting made the lakorn extra better. I don't like revenge lakorn nowadays cause its too overly dramatic and same repetitive storyline