[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Is he famous? I 've never seen him before, but looking at his pic I think he 's kind of handsome . :wub: :wub:
I think he is one of the known "hot" newbies from channel 3. He probably is kind of famous but i'm not sure, i just know he got a lot of fans here on asianfuse.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I wont mind him in here because hes cute and a good actor. Plus, he dont even have a big role so it would seem like if hes playing supporting role since n'ek is the center of attention in this one.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
How this lakorn 's going? i'm so nervous to wait for its news which doesn't have much, Hopefully, Janie and the casts would be keep like that. I'm so anticipated for this after reading the plot. Never been a fan of twins plot
, but this time for janie, I would like to give it a try
. I know i won't be disappointed with Janie's acting,

btw, after checking more Pope 's pics, i think he's really a handsome actor. really hope he and janie will have chemistry in this lakorn

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
any news about RN ??? are they filming this yet??? :nailbiter: :nailbiter:
not up to filming just yet cos still waiting for Broadcast to finalized their casting
this will take times since this is Miss Anne and Mr Ken original version and broadcast
are remaking their own lakorn but they want to cast good people in this new version
this lakorn its for 2012 but we'll hear a confirm by the end of this year.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
not up to filming just yet cos still waiting for Broadcast to finalized their casting
this will take times since this is Miss Anne and Mr Ken original version and broadcast
are remaking their own lakorn but they want to cast good people in this new version
this lakorn its for 2012 but we'll hear a confirm by the end of this year.
thanks Alice :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: , so it's not confirmed yet :scratchchin: :scratchchin: , hopefully, Janie's still in it, really miss her :wub: :wub: , and the cast is so fine

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg a sad news about Janie :cry1: @pantip news just updated that Broadcast Khun Nong she
consider Matt Peeranee cos of her good acting potential since Janie she has work
with Broadcast in lots of past lakorn and as for the pra'ek it still remain P'Pope
but nothing finalized at the moment cos Broadcast still have a few lakorn that
they will open by the end of this year cos its those that listed for 2012.
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10842417/A10842417.html

icyplace

sarNie Adult
omg a sad news about Janie :cry1: @pantip news just updated that Broadcast Khun Nong she
consider Matt Peeranee cos of her good acting potential since Janie she has work
with Broadcast in lots of past lakorn and as for the pra'ek it still remain P'Pope
but nothing finalized at the moment cos Broadcast still have a few lakorn that
they will open by the end of this year cos its those that listed for 2012.
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10842417/A10842417.html

OMG, Alice, can't say anything, look like they decide already, :nailbiter: :nailbiter: :nailbiter: :nailbiter: :nailbiter:

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Well nothing's confirmed yet so i bet the p'ek and n'ek will be moving around alot. I still say that i would love to see Matt take on this role, or Janie. I don't mind the others either.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I'm rooting for matt. If not her not I want janie in here. Its true, since janie already worked with broadcast a couple of time then they should let matt have her chance.

Isn't matt gonna be in the lakorn with boy? she usually just accepts 1 lakorn per year unless she's willing to accept more.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
^ yea i am also rooting for matt! Maybe she hasn't accepted any lakorns yet, or maybe shes stepping it up to 2 lakorns per year like you mentioned.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I shrieked when I saw Mint N...that a NO NO
Then I saw the rest of the ADISUAN LADIES ><
I am surprised by the picks for the poll LOL

I was learning how to accept Janie, she is a great actress :)
But, she's not confirmed yet.
*sighs !
They're are making us wait !

Is Pope still pra'ek?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I shrieked when I saw Mint N...that a NO NO
Then I saw the rest of the ADISUAN LADIES ><
I am surprised by the picks for the poll LOL

I was learning how to accept Janie, she is a great actress :)
But, she's not confirmed yet.
*sighs !
They're are making us wait !

Is Pope still pra'ek?
chai ka the p'ek just now still remain P'Pope but nothing finalized yet cos casting changes around

may1363

sarNie Adult
OMG, I'm really disappointed that Janie she's not on the list. I really want her in here. Why all the nang-ek on the list is newbies? I don't want any newbies to be in here cause is Ann remake and she did a fantastic job in Rang Gnao.

Anyways if Janie she can be there, my other choice goes to Matt. I really like here in kulap rai glai ruk. She did a great job in here and maybe they can reunite Greate and Matt in Rang Gnao.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
OMG, I'm really disappointed that Janie she's not on the list. I really want her in here. Why all the nang-ek on the list is newbies? I don't want any newbies to be in here cause is Ann remake and she did a fantastic job in Rang Gnao.

Anyways if Janie she can be there, my other choice goes to Matt. I really like here in kulap rai glai ruk. She did a great job in here and maybe they can reunite Greate and Matt in Rang Gnao.
i don't think we'll be seeing Matt and Grate again they already in likit sanaeha and
P'Pope his becoming Broadcast Khun Nong favourite's yeah Matt she's my 2nd vote choice
if Janie can't Matt(Moktha/Moonim) vs P'Pope(Veekrit) :cheer: :numchuck: