[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

icyplace

sarNie Adult
1 more day until a new episode!! weeephee...

Why do I have a feeling we wont see the R scene until next week?
Ugh Kashie, I wanna see the R scene so bad, it has to be this wk, it's killing me, lol :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Thanks Alice for pics, AH, not a fan of Janie 's bang, but Kit and Nin are so sweet to each other, yeahhhhhhhhhh

kitkat

sarNie Elites
I think you should do like me, lol, go and read LadyofDarkness ' caps, then watch raw , which i rarely 's done that before b/c i hate to watch raw, but LadyofDarkness she 's been doing a wonderful job, detail , so i 've been catching and loving RN atm, then we can come back to check on Viki later to enjoy it totally,
I already read her recaps so that's why I'm asking before I can watch the raws. Thanks for the reply, though. I'll watch it once it ends since I don't like cliffhangers. :p

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart

C: Ken P's Fanclub FB

Here's another one of them. And YES! Ken T and Janie should take one together too.hahha.

c:Umarin Bunnag's ig

School days.

c: as tagged

avarachika

sarNie Egg
The opening of this lakorn being sung live. If I'm not mistaken it looks like the singer is nin's friend. o_O If it is her, I didn't know she sang the opening song, cool.
c:jadoublen youtube

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ Yeah,she's the singer for the opening song. She was also in Por T and Chompoo's lakorn,and she play as the slow singer girl.Ha. I actually like her voice.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Haven't started on this, but I love this pic lol. Combination of two versions. Credit F3 TV FC

After RN, Ken gets more attention, that's good for him, is it PTS or real, Ann is young here

I already read her recaps so that's why I'm asking before I can watch the raws. Thanks for the reply, though. I'll watch it once it ends since I don't like cliffhangers. :p
:p :p :p

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
I was checking Lyn's Lakorn Blog for news, and I found this funny and cute article Lyn wrote. Here's what she wrote:

Do you need a good laugh because this will make you laugh. It’s a song about the obscurity of Raeng Ngao’s ministry office where majority of the characters work at. This is a lakorn, stuff like this does not happen in real life. I am sure if there is a bunch of leaked clips of people beating each other up at the ministry office who work at the ministry office, they would be reprimanded or fired. That doesn’t happen in the lakorn ‘Raeng Ngao (Strong Shadow)’–but it is a lakorn for entertainment purposes.

The song is titled ‘Ministry office of Youtube’. The creators explain they are not really into lakorns but their mother, younger sisters, and girlfriends forced them to watch it because they live in the same house. As a result, they became addicted to ‘Raeng Ngao’ too. After watching, they started to wonder about one aspect of ‘Raeng Ngao’ that baffles them so they did a song about it. The song is about the ministry office where all the juice happens–the fighting, the leaked clips–what kind of government institution is this they wondered.

A quick look at the lyrics not fully translated:
‘Whenever I turn on the TV to watch ‘Raeng Ngao’ like everyone else
They slap and beat each other over a guy (husband), I can understand that.
But there is one thing that is unclear…it is the ministry office.
There are a lot of homosexuals on screen, I can accept that.
But there is one thing that is unclear…it is the ministry office.
I don’t know where this ministry office is at.
I don’t know what they do at this ministry office.
All I see them do is take video clips and share it.
When they slap each other, they share it.
Pour water on someone, they share it.
Going to a draw curtain hotel, they share it
Hitting a car, they share it.
…
They share everything! All the time!
Doesn’t their boss say anything?
Well because our boss in the clip [this is the best part!]
Share it across the ministry office.
They share everything, don’t you know this is a government funded institution?
I will call this ministry office with confidence, it is the ministry office of youtube.’
And here's the funny video Lyn translated:

Credits to Lyn for the article and translation! And credits to tigercrychannel's @ YouTube for the wonderful video.

I thought it was very funny, cute, and creative. :lmao: Just goes to show how popular Raeng Ngao really is right now. :D Hooray for the cast of RN! :yahoo: :beer: I'm extremely pleased that everybody's hard work is paying off. And you know what? Tomorrow's Monday! More of RN and it's bound to be a good one with all the Veekit and Moonin scenes. :wub:

icyplace

sarNie Adult
I was checking Lyn's Lakorn Blog for news, and I found this funny and cute article Lyn wrote. Here's what she wrote:

And here's the funny video Lyn translated:

Credits to Lyn for the article and translation! And credits to tigercrychannel's @ YouTube for the wonderful video.

I thought it was very funny, cute, and creative. :lmao: Just goes to show how popular Raeng Ngao really is right now. :D Hooray for the cast of RN! :yahoo: :beer: I'm extremely pleased that everybody's hard work is paying off.

lol, thanks Maiko, reading the translation, i burst out of laughing, Same here, The RN team 's effort is totally paid off. It must be famous in Thai now. First the Universtiy students 're watching RN on their cafeteria , then the ratings keep going up, in Bangkok , it nearly reaches 20, Ken 's popularity is high too , he comes to many events, now the funny clip, lol, hope the happy endings would be the awards for RN team, Kudos for RN team again

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
lol, thanks Maiko, reading the translation, i burst out of laughing, Same here, The RN team 's effort is totally paid off. It must be famous in Thai now. First the Universtiy students 're watching RN on their cafeteria , then the ratings keep going up, in Bangkok , it nearly reaches 20, Ken 's popularity is high too , he comes to many events, now the funny clip, lol, hope the happy endings would be the awards for RN team, Kudos for RN team again
Glad you liked the video as much as I do, Icy sis! =D I'm proud of everybody in RN (even the actress who plays as Nok, even though I really hate Nok xD), but Ken is the one I'm truly impressed with hehe. He turns out to be such a delightful surprise in here; sad other people don't feel his acting, but good thing his acting skills work on me. :wub: I'm glad he's getting a little more popular and getting the recognition he deserves. I guess the video means that even guys are "obsessed" with RN as much as we gals are. :rofl:

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Glad you liked the video as much as I do, Icy sis! =D but Ken is the one I'm truly impressed with hehe. He turns out to be such a delightful surprise in here; sad other people don't feel his acting, but good thing his acting skills work on me. :wub: I'm glad he's getting a little more popular and getting the recognition he deserves. I guess the video means that even guys are "obsessed" with RN as much as we gals are. :rofl:
it's funny but sad when people talk about Ken, first thing always is his teeth, lol, but i think after RN, though not many people really impress with him, some got good impression on him.
I felt he really enjoys to work with Janie, and vice versa, both compliment to each other and make a good pair despite on age different RN team sounds like they 're having a lot of fun while working , Happy for them . Hope their work will be paid off at the end of the yr

I'm proud of everybody in RN (even the actress who plays as Nok, even though I really hate Nok xD),
Totally agree with you Maiko dear, I hate her so much that i wanna to smack her two faces into many pieces, but she's doing a good job and contributing to RN's sucess, an excellent effort from everybody from RN team. Hope everybody will have more chances with many upcoming lakorns. they deserve the recognition

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
it's funny but sad when people talk about Ken, first thing always is his teeth, lol, but i think after RN, though not many people really impress with him, some got good impression on him.
I felt he really enjoys to work with Janie, and vice versa, both compliment to each other and make a good pair despite on age different RN team sounds like they 're having a lot of fun while working , Happy for them . Hope their work will be paid off at the end of the yr

Totally agree with you Maiko dear, I hate her so much that i wanna to smack her two faces into many pieces, but she's doing a good job and contributing to RN's sucess, an excellent effort from everybody from RN team. Hope everybody will have more chances with many upcoming lakorns. they deserve the recognition
hi icyplace and Maiko dear, couldnt agree wif u more, they enjoy working and im sure everybody is so damn proud of rn success ! totally happy for rn and all the crew, doing so well, and as u said icyplace....the finale would be the awards for the truly deserving ones, janie...tanya...rooting for them, esp janie <3<3<3 janie

Asy

sarNie Immature
Anne's caption on her IG : ชั้น..คือมุนินทร์..ที่ผ่านมาเธอตบผิดคนแล้วย่ะนังนพนภา..แน่จริงมาตบชั้นสิ..เค้าเป็นของชั้น!!! @janiethien @tanya_liyah @nong_arunosha

I am the real Munin, you been slapping the wrong person Nopnapha...If you dare enough come and slap me....He is mine . @janiethien @tanya_liyah @nong_arunosha

cr : Anne's IG & Meena FB.
lol sorry to spam, I just want to make it 'clear' lmao, Anne's caption is sure funny.