[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
Oh my!! Tomorrow is the scene we're all waiting for ^_^. But today episode was heart wrenching. Fell in love with Ken P even more then at the end of he episode. Ooo that angry look. Oh my!! I like a lot.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Today episode was "o m g!" hahha.. Veekit fighting back against Nin now. Veekit VS Nin. Can't wait for tomorrow episode;seems like a sad one.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
So tomorrow is the scene, yayyyyyy, today ep i need to wait for Lady to cap it before watching it, might be tomorrow so i can see them in a row, feel excited , yet sad in same time when RN is toward ending. I will miss this thread and come back to lurking state

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
So tomorrow is the scene, yayyyyyy, today ep i need to wait for Lady to cap it before watching it, might be tomorrow so i can see them in a row, feel excited , yet sad in same time when RN is toward ending. I will miss this thread and come back to lurking state
yes icyplace, waiting waiting for tonite's epi....last nite was v intense, cried along with ken after he opened janie's bd pressie 4 him, i think he said he loves janie...and at da beach when they confronted each other & ken released janie's hands....so sad. janie and tanya's roles were v strong, they totally deserve an award each. omy da fake b*** wat is she going do to ken ??????? she almost raped him !!!!!!! def will be empty & sad when rn ends but atm looking forward to next few epi. wat will u watch after rn ?

icyplace

sarNie Adult
yes icyplace, waiting waiting for tonite's epi....last nite was v intense, cried along with ken after he opened janie's bd pressie 4 him, i think he said he loves janie...and at da beach when they confronted each other & ken released janie's hands....so sad. janie and tanya's roles were v strong, they totally deserve an award each. omy da fake b*** wat is she going do to ken ??????? she almost raped him !!!!!!! def will be empty & sad when rn ends but atm looking forward to next few epi. ?
Really, it sounds so good for today ep huh? i wanna see it but thinking to wait for cap coz i wanna understand clearly what they said, it 's so good now so i don't wanna to guess while watching it, that's why i wait and check the caps first and watch two eps in a row

Ughhh, i dislike that girl, Wat so much? scratching my hair everytime seeing her face, lol

wat will u watch after rn
i don't know yet dear, waiting for janie new lakorn with Aum, then check some lakorns with P'ek/N'ek i like, might watch Ubathteehet , i like Aum P, since i got the links from May i will check it after RN , but one thing for sure, i 'm gonna have Rn withdrawal, :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: , Gonna miss our VeeNin couple , :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

how about you, dear Daytonalay???

may1363

sarNie Adult
Yehhh can't wait for tomorrow. The scene we're all waiting for! :woot2: Today episode was so sad the scene Nin versus Veekit. :cry:

I'm gonna miss Raeng Ngao. Tomorrow Veekit will discover that Nin and Tha are two differents peoples.

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
Really, it sounds so good for today ep huh? i wanna see it but thinking to wait for cap coz i wanna understand clearly what they said, it 's so good now so i don't wanna to guess while watching it, that's why i wait and check the caps first and watch two eps in a row

Ughhh, i dislike that girl, Wat so much? scratching my hair everytime seeing her face, lol

i don't know yet dear, waiting for janie new lakorn with Aum, then check some lakorns with P'ek/N'ek i like, might watch Ubathteehet , i like Aum P, since i got the links from May i will check it after RN , but one thing for sure, i 'm gonna have Rn withdrawal, :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: , Gonna miss our VeeNin couple , :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

how about you, dear Daytonalay???
hi icyplace dear, its really so nice to know all of u and sharing our tots, i love it and always am in a hurry to come by af 2 read cmns. i like "VeeNin" , so creative & cute..<3 them. hopefully i dun get kick out while watching live tonite cos it always happen !! tonite is 'd' epi we r all so looking forward....crazeeee...but loving it....
for sure waiting 4 janie/aum new lakorn and in meantime will rewatch janie&ken's lakorn cos i LOVE them sooooooooooooooo much. atm watching janie&smart country daughter-in-law, its so funi, i dun understand but da action speaks for itself. i will purchased 2013 ch3 cal just to look at j&k everyday.

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
Yehhh can't wait for tomorrow. The scene we're all waiting for! :woot2: Today episode was so sad the scene Nin versus Veekit. :cry:

I'm gonna miss Raeng Ngao. Tomorrow Veekit will discover that Nin and Tha are two differents peoples.
hi may1363 same here will def miss rn and janie&ken, da cutest couple.
oh i dun know or saw da old version, its must be a shock for ken to discover two different janie...i so cannot wait 2 c da rscene...lol

may1363

sarNie Adult
hi may1363 same here will def miss rn and janie&ken, da cutest couple.
oh i dun know or saw da old version, its must be a shock for ken to discover two different janie...i so cannot wait 2 c da rscene...lol
Yeah after the rape scene he will know that they are not the same person.lol After that night, Veekit had a feeling that Tha is not the same person he had known. He had second thought that the person he slept with was not Tha at all, for some reason he felt she was pure and that she was still a virgin before he slept with her. Veekit then thought back to all the times that Nin had repeatedly mention that she was not who he thinks she is.

I felt so bad for veekit at the beach party when Tha said she had used him all along to get what she wanted. Both of them cried.

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah after the rape scene he will know that they are not the same person.lol After that night, Veekit had a feeling that Tha is not the same person he had known. He had second thought that the person he slept with was not Tha at all, for some reason he felt she was pure and that she was still a virgin before he slept with her. Veekit then thought back to all the times that Nin had repeatedly mention that she was not who he thinks she is.

I felt so bad for veekit at the beach party when Tha said she had used him all along to get what she wanted. Both of them cried.
thanks may1363 for da update. veekit shd hv known tat tha is not virgin since her affair with ugly uncle...it will b so interesting ...da aftermath of da rscene...
it is indeed v sad for both lovebirds...i cried wif them lol

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Poor Veekit was so hurt. The beach scene was heartbreaking. The way he walked over to Napat's side, clearly stating that it's over between them.

Napit (the sister) is a B*TCH!!! How can she do that to her own sister. That's worst than what Moonim is doing to Napat. Even if she is envious of Napat...that's not enough to kill her. Looks like she will also snitch on Napat's son being gay. Can't wait til she finds out her husband is gay and has been cheating on her.

Iya

sarNie Adult
for some reason he felt she was pure and that she was still a virgin before he slept with her. Veekit then thought back to all the times that Nin had repeatedly mention that she was not who he thinks she is.
FEEL? he should be more than sure that she IS a virgin! lol. it is just me, or does all P'ek so stupid that they can't tell that the girl they slept with is a virgin?

forgive my language, but i hate that P'ek can never tell about this. it doesn't take a genius to figure that out. I see them having so much intelligence in business, etc, but they cannot tell if a woman is pure or not after sleeping with them. it's even worst when that p'ek is a renown playboy, who should already know the difference, lol.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG! I watched 18 during work and was :teary: :teary:

I love Veekit with a little facial LOL! Napat's kids are awesome actors. My gosh those kids made me cried like a baby.

That was a long R scene, but not enough action...IMO LOL!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ Lol.

I agee. Those kids are good. I cried while watching that scene when Pip hit the son with his belt and afterwards when the little girl ran after his dad and grabbed his legs because he ask Tanya for the divorce. :(

During the r-scene, she said something to him (i d k what she said), he answer back to her. "Who said I love you? You misunderstand." That was like a slap in the face. After he said that he said something else that i d k what he said. Lol. I think it was something very hurtful. I guess I'll need to wait to read the recap to know. He then said to her "I have never love you." :( Tears coming down. she was speechless. Bam! he rape her. So sad.

Finally he finds out that she isn't Tha but is Tha oldest twin sister. But he don't know what happened to Tha though. I can't wait for next week episode. It's when he go to the country side to go visit Tha b/c he believe Tha is over there. O M G!!!! EXCITED!!!! He also told his uncle too that he's visiting her. Um.. I wonder if he's going to tag along with Veekit. That Nook girl is SO ANNOY!!!! Again, what is the purpose of this girl character? To annoy the viewers.Well, that's sure is working.hahahah.. Because she bugs me A LOT!!!! Haha..

Preview for next week episode.
c: as tagged

c: Janie's Fanclub FB

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
^ Lol.

I agee. Those kids are good. I cried while watching that scene when Pip hit the son with his belt and afterwards when the little girl ran after his dad and grabbed his legs because he ask Tanya for the divorce. :(

During the r-scene, she said something to him (i d k what she said), he answer back to her. "Who said I love you? You misunderstand." That was like a slap in the face. After he said that he said something else that i d k what he said. Lol. I think it was something very hurtful. I guess I'll need to wait to read the recap to know. He then said to her "I have never love you." :( Tears coming down. she was speechless. Bam! he rape her. So sad.

Finally he finds out that she isn't Tha but is Tha oldest twin sister. But he don't know what happened to Tha though. I can't wait for next week episode. It's when he go to the country side to go visit Tha b/c he believe Tha is over there. O M G!!!! EXCITED!!!! He also told his uncle too that he's visiting her. Um.. I wonder if he's going to tag along with Veekit. That Nook girl is SO ANNOY!!!! Again, what is the purpose of this girl character? To annoy the viewers.Well, that's sure is working.hahahah.. Because she bugs me A LOT!!!! Haha..

Preview for next week episode.
c: as tagged

c: Janie's Fanclub FB
thanks AyLove for the pic and update, yet to watch last nite's epi....so cannot stand the bi*** & nappit....wicked gals....