[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
the story sound really interesting. but sorry don't like Kim's acting and she look too mature for Nadech. hope Nadech is really in here. but i perfer n'ek to be someone else, Matt will be a great choice. this mean stubborn n'ek character goes with Matt and she play it so will too. even though she's older than Nadech age wise, but i think they'll make a cute match. they both have that model, caucasian look about them that'll work well together. i like that it's a new story. cause so tire of ch3 doing re-makes. i have a feeling Nadech will get to work with this company again cause they haven't make new lakorn after GRGR yet. but whatever, i'll watch it anyways cause like Nadech. he play with a new actress other than Yaya, a new change so will make people stop complaining Yadech have too many lakorns together.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Matt and Kim have similarities, both look older than their age and mature. Kim has a bigger frame while Matt is taller. I cannot imagine Matt with the younger generation praeks.

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
It depend on a percetion for each person. For me, Kim have a mature that it' s good for her and it makes her different from another newbie. And I can imagine her playing in many roles with many actors from channel 3. I' m excited in this lakorn because Kim star in this one. I do want to see her in a revenge drama for a long times. I don't really care about who is the pra'ek.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
It depend on a percetion for each person. For me, Kim have a mature that it' s good for her and it makes her different from another newbie. And I can imagine her playing in many roles with many actors from channel 3. I' m excited in this lakorn because Kim star in this one. I do want to see her in a revenge drama for a long times. I don't really care about who is the pra'ek.
I agree with you. Even though kim looks mature for her age, she is still only 20 years old... which is so young.... compared to the older actresses that are already 30 or over and are still playing nang'ek roles. Those nang'eks need to retire already because they look old and are over 30 years old.

Kim's acting isn't "perfect" yet because she only acted in 3 lakorns so far. So, give her a break! But the fact that she has been getting a lot of lakorn offers lately is impressive though. I'm glad that Anne finally offered kim a role that will fit her real young age... and anne will be a great mentor to kim as well.

Kimberley is pretty and all, but I can't really picture her with Nadech now...I see them as siblings 555 because of the 4 Hearts of the Mountain series. I'll watch this lakorn to see how it goes anyway.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
to those that are disappointed that the n'ek is Kim and not somebody else that you guys like sorry to tell u that the role has been given to Kim
and i don't think Kim looks older or maturer than Nadech please its a year of the computer technology get the olden day style or ages figure
now society don't matters, who knows Kim might look cute with Nadech

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
till now this pic blows me away. Gorgeous pic.
There are so many new pairings ! chawp maak !!
if so, I will also be tuning in.
the novel cover the clues the storyline might be very interesting lakorn that always had the word pratana will have a thrill in it

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
thats why i said in the past i feel sorry for the ne'k who comes after yaya,just because pple still have that yadech fever its gonna be hard to see them without each other in a larkon,even myself couldn't stand seeing yaya with mark in tawan deurd its was too odd for me but gave them a chance and kinda look cute together,so i think kim and nadech might look good together .

tinah

sarNie Coma
It just sucks that matt doesn't get to work with popular productions like lakorn thai. She's stuck with the weak roles and boring production with not so popular actors

tinah

sarNie Coma
Its about time nadech is confirmed for a lakorn! Seem like it has been forever. @da was quick to get nadech again lol

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
So it confirm for both actor and actress?? Anyways im happy Nadech is working with some one else beside Yaya...since Yaya is having da chance to work with other actor as well...like all many other said give nadech a chance...he might have ss much chimestry with other actress like he had with Yaya...such as Captain and Aom than later we have Aom with Tik and Captian with Pim....see we just need to give chance to the new pair...

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
Kim is a hot commodity right now. She have many good lakorn line up this year with a good production. Her lakorn seem to look promising this year. Two lakorn which is really different comedy and drama. And the pra'ek who work with her, it' s all a hot and popular. She also rumors to have a lakorn with Aum as well.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Kim is a hot commodity right now. She have many good lakorn line up this year with a good production. Her lakorn seem to look promising this year. Two lakorn which is really different comedy and drama. And the pra'ek who work with her, it' s all a hot and popular. She also rumors to have a lakorn with Aum as well.
I am wanting that one w/Aum more but ima still tune in for this one.
Aum and Kim also make a attractive couple lol eeeeks hahaha

Sweet_09

Im too who also waitin for da reuited of Kim and Aum!!! Lol agree tat da two does make a hot good looking couple!!!

bb_ny

sarNie Hatchling
i need to know the storyline and characters before I can say who i think should be nang ek or pra ek, but if this is a slap/kiss drama, I can see Nadech playing as pra ek for sure...kim needs to shed her good girl image if the nang ek is sassy, b/c at this point, she's a one note actress (always sweet and goody-two-shoes role). But otherwise, I would like to see nadech and kim, that would be an interesting pair...I see potential.

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
I see at pantip there are a people complain about Kim pairs up with Nadech. Those fan always complain for every lakorn which come out and they end up to like it. If channel have to listen to the fans than Yaya will be forever with Nadech and Mark with Mint ,Toey or Noona and Boy with Margie and Mario with Teaw. It will become boring. There are many fan who want Kim pairs up with Boy with Aum and with Ken and with Andrew but it likes a long wait. I remember the first lakorn of Kim and Mark, there are many people complain also but it ends these two have another lakorn together even their first lakorn not come out. Seem like the Channel doesn't care about the fans. Me I like to see Kim with Aum,they are a perfect match but I don't know why I' m really excited to see Kim and Nadech maybe because they look alike.

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
I really want to know about the storyline already. Hope they have a opening soon. From what I read it likes confirm 100% in her just want to know who confirm it because I don't want to loose my hope.

Sweet_09

I agree with u pich15 i agree with u...it like u read my mind and take the words out of my mouth!!!