[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

pinky3

sarNie Adult
As for the pic of them above , don't think its nagara fashion week for last year , cuz last year they wore white , ya closed the show . It might be this year calendar ??

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
:thanks:  for the link Joellove12. Yaya is speaking in Spanish
She said "Hello my name is Urassaya Sperbund. I'm Thai and Norwegian. I'm 21 years old. 
I lived in Milan but I was born in Thailand. I moved to Milan to pursue my dreams, to study the culture and the language. I studied for five years at Chulalongkorn University in Arts faculty. My designs are different and I think people will like it. (I dont know what designs she was talking about). To contact me, my phone number is 002 787833245. Thanks"

I didn't know she lived in Milan..
Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong :)

joellove12 said:
Thank u na Raklakorn for your compliment...u are such a lovely girl:)
Accually before I post here I have to refer to dictionnary before na! So embarrass hehe...
But because u guys here are so cool and very friendly so I ignore my embarrassment hehe...'peace'

By the way yaya's voice so cute in here http://instagram.com/p/vA5NVBMsJF/ http://instagram.com/p/vBQhaIwBEf/
What language she's speak?

Dailynews.ent has posted this in their IG

​ศูนย์สำรวจความคิดเห็น “นิด้าโพล” สถาบันบัณฑิตพัฒนบริหารศาสตร์ (นิด้า) ร่วมกับ “ไนน์เอ็นเตอร์เทน” เปิดเผยผลสำรวจความคิดเห็นของประชาชน เรื่อง “10 ดาราแห่ง ปี 2557 ที่ประชาชนอยากลอยกระทงด้วย ​จากการสำรวจ เมื่อถามถึงความคิดเห็นของประชาชนที่มีต่อ ศิลปิน ดารา นักแสดง ที่ประชาชนอยากจะไปลอยกระทงด้วยมากที่สุด 10 อันดับแรก พบว่า อันดับ
1 ร้อยละ 24.78 อั้ม พัชราภา อันดับ
2 ร้อยละ 7.54 ชมพู่ อารยา อันดับ
3 ร้อยละ 7.46 ณเดชณ์ คูกิมิยะ อันดับ
4 ร้อยละ 6.98 ญาญ่า-อุรัสยา อันดับ
5 ร้อยละ 5.05 แพนเค้ก-เขมนิจ อันดับ
6 ร้อยละ 4.09 เวียร์-ศุกลวัฒน์ อันดับ
7 ร้อยละ 3.69 บอย-ปกรณ์ อันดับ
8 ร้อยละ 3.61 เบิร์ด-ธงไชย อันดับ
9 ร้อยละ 3.37 พลอย-เฌอมาลย์ และ อันดับ
10 ร้อยละ 1.68 ระบุว่าเป็น กบ สุวนันท์ และ เจมส์ จิรายุ ในสัดส่วนที่เท่ากัน

http://instagram.com/p/vBOFuUTXz-/

[All I could understand was, it's a poll/survey conducted by Institute of Development Administration and Nine Entertainment.
Nadech and Yaya are in 3rd and 4th place respectively].

:party:HAPPY 4TH ANNIVERSARY TO DJA... :party:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night everyone and thanks for another wonderful shares na ka.

Thanks RakLakorn for sharing na.
RakLakornNYK said:

Dailynews.ent has posted this in their IG

​ศูนย์สำรวจความคิดเห็น “นิด้าโพล” สถาบันบัณฑิตพัฒนบริหารศาสตร์ (นิด้า) ร่วมกับ “ไนน์เอ็นเตอร์เทน” เปิดเผยผลสำรวจความคิดเห็นของประชาชน เรื่อง “10 ดาราแห่ง ปี 2557 ที่ประชาชนอยากลอยกระทงด้วย ​จากการสำรวจ เมื่อถามถึงความคิดเห็นของประชาชนที่มีต่อ ศิลปิน ดารา นักแสดง ที่ประชาชนอยากจะไปลอยกระทงด้วยมากที่สุด 10 อันดับแรก พบว่า อันดับ
1 ร้อยละ 24.78 อั้ม พัชราภา อันดับ
2 ร้อยละ 7.54 ชมพู่ อารยา อันดับ
3 ร้อยละ 7.46 ณเดชณ์ คูกิมิยะ อันดับ
4 ร้อยละ 6.98 ญาญ่า-อุรัสยา อันดับ
5 ร้อยละ 5.05 แพนเค้ก-เขมนิจ อันดับ
6 ร้อยละ 4.09 เวียร์-ศุกลวัฒน์ อันดับ
7 ร้อยละ 3.69 บอย-ปกรณ์ อันดับ
8 ร้อยละ 3.61 เบิร์ด-ธงไชย อันดับ
9 ร้อยละ 3.37 พลอย-เฌอมาลย์ และ อันดับ
10 ร้อยละ 1.68 ระบุว่าเป็น กบ สุวนันท์ และ เจมส์ จิรายุ ในสัดส่วนที่เท่ากัน

http://instagram.com/p/vBOFuUTXz-/

[All I could understand was, it's a poll/survey conducted by Institute of Development Administration and Nine Entertainment.
Nadech and Yaya are in 3rd and 4th place respectively].

"10 celebs who people want to Roy Katong with in the year of 2014"

1.   Aum P. with  24.78 %
2.   Chompoo A. with 7.54%
3.   Nadech  with   7.46%
4.   Yaya with  6.98%
5.   Pancake with  5.05%
6.   Weir with  4.09%
7.   Boy P.  with 3.69%
8.   Bird  Thongchai with 3.61%
9.   Ploy Cherman with 3.37%
10.  Kob and James Ji. with 1.68%

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Junyukio, I'll translate the article today when I have more time na ka.

Thanks preciouskj for sharing na ka.
preciouskj said:
This one so cute :)

Our Nang Fah said bye to her Pe chai !!

http://instagram.com/p/vA89Jlkbwp/

Awww....that is so cute.  Yadech's saying bye bye to each other after the Robinson event, then they met up again at the Halloween party. :dance2:

Can't wait to see their catwalk in the NAGARA fashion show on November 6.....
Wonder if they're going to Roy Katong together after the show.....?? :pervie:

cr:naga naga

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
For those of you who may not know what Roy Kratong is.    Roy Kratong means the " Floated Baskets/Decorations" Thai Festival and is celebrated annually in November (this year is November 6th).   The ritual is very simple, build a Roy Kratong, make a wish and let it float away with the current of a river.   The flame of the candle signifies longevity, fulfillment of wishes and release from sins.

Thanks to bubba for translating the ten celebrities whom people wanted to celebrate Roy Kratong 2014 with.

bubba said:
Good morning/night everyone and thanks for another wonderful shares na ka.

Thanks RakLakorn for sharing na.

"10 celebs who people want to Roy Katong with in the year of 2014"

1.   Aum P. with  24.78 %
2.   Chompoo A. with 7.54%
3.   Nadech  with   7.46%
4.   Yaya with  6.98%
5.   Pancake with  5.05%
6.   Weir with  4.09%
7.   Boy P.  with 3.69%
8.   Bird  Thongchai with 3.61%
9.   Ploy Cherman with 3.37%
10.  Kob and James Ji. with 1.68%

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@joellove12, a warm welcome and thanks for stopping by.

Yaya is speaking Spanish in that short clip....just introduced about herself, a student in the International Faculty at Chulalongkorn University.

joellove12 said:
Accually before I post here I have to refer to dictionnary before na! So embarrass hehe...
But because u guys here are so cool and very friendly so I ignore my embarrassment hehe...'peace'

By the way yaya's voice so cute in here http://instagram.com/p/vA5NVBMsJF/ http://instagram.com/p/vBQhaIwBEf/

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
PaaJaew posted this picture today to celebrate 4th year anniversary of 4HJHKK.

@paajaew:

#lakorn series of 4 quadruplets named "4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao" by 4 production companies, 4 directors set up 4 new couples of actor and actress. I still remember the chaos in the first meeting, the enjoyment in the casting day of these kids, the first met between the long-faced boy, Nadech and the little-voiced girl, @urassayas. I remember that I seriously discussed with @mamthitima if we should choose these 2 kids to play Duang Jai Akkanee. Time passed by so quickly like lying. Is it 4 years now?

credit to Wishboniko

Thank you to Pe Mam and Pa Jeaw for giving Nadech and Yaya the opportunity to play Fai and Jeed....and the rest is history!!!

credit as tagged and Urassayaclub FB

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Happy 4th Anniversary to DJA!!!

The story behind this picture for new Yadech fans.

The owner asked yaya to autograph this poster for her.    Nadech was not there with her so Yaya sighed her name and drew a mustache on Nadech.   Sometimes later, the same owner brought the poster to one of the events that both Nadech and Yaya attended.   She asked Nadech to autograph the poster for her.   Yaya who sat next to Nadech was so scared that Nadech would want to get revenge on her and drew mustache on her too.    She pleaded with him not to do it.   Nadech then just signed his name and put a heart on her head.....awww,   :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

credit as tagged

sheillalin

sarNie Egg
Hi!!
she is speaking Spanish
The language Spanish is  spoken in Europe (España) and latin America (Argentina, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Ecuador..)
well I'm from Colombia and I speak Spanish.
joellove12 said:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Thank you Vimalee. What a cute story this photo has! Nadech was nice not messing with Yaya's face. When it comes to Yaya, he tends to draw a :heart: for her  :pervie:. Very sweet of him.

Junyukio, I remember you had this photo or a similar photo like this as your avatar before  :scratchhead2:  :lol:. And I was wondering who are they?  :lol:

And Happy 4th Anniversary to DJA...I myself would not think DJA was Yadech's first lakorn together as a couple because their chemistry in there was just perfect and natural. DJA for me is like a happy ending Romeo & Juliet drama, the launch of Yadech, their friendship & relationship.

Here is a past and present photo of Yadech. Many things had happened and changed, for sure Yadech's relationship is getting better and better :lolyup:.

2553 (2010) and 2557 (2014) are the years for anyone who are not familiar with Buddhist calendar. Buddhist calendar is 543 years ahead of Gregorian calendar. I just realized this  :).

credits as tagged

Vimalee said:
Happy 4th Anniversary to DJA!!!

The story behind this picture for new Yadech fans.

The owner asked yaya to autograph this poster for her.    Nadech was not there with her so Yaya sighed her name and drew a mustache on Nadech.   Sometimes later, the same owner brought the poster to one of the events that both Nadech and Yaya attended.   She asked Nadech to autograph the poster for her.   Yaya who sat next to Nadech was so scared that Nadech would want to get revenge on her and drew mustache on her too.    She pleaded with him not to do it.   Nadech then just signed his name and put a heart on her head.....awww,   :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

credit as tagged

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
 Yes, Zoe. You're right, You've a memory like elephant, I used this pics as my avatar since I love the behind story.
Thanks Vimalee for reposting this cute story & happy 4th anniversary to DJA.
Thanks Bubba for translation, take your time na!

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Happy DJA 4th anniversary! 4 years of our beautiful otp, woohoo
Can't believe how fast time flies! 

Had to make some gifs quickly lol I miss Fai/Jeed dearly, those two shall always have a special place in my heart. If not for them, I prob wouldn't have been introduced to the Yadech fever

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@queenyeon, thanks for sharing beautiful gifs ka.

Happy Roy Katong day everyone!

RakLakornNYK said:

Is this from Last year's NAGARA Fashion Week??

This is the picture from  2015 Calendar na ka.

Here are the pictures from the previous NAGARA fashion show.....2011 - 2012 - 2013 ........
Can't wait to see this year show......

cr:as tagged&tammy wang

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Hello every one! Thank you all for sharibg :)
@Chaitra, I'm a little late but I hope your mom is getting well rested. Hope she recover soon :heart:

I found this today. I think I been watching only part one concert so this must be on the second one. Enjoy tie those that haven't watch yet like me. Good night all

พรุ่งนี้ไม่สาย-ฉันรักเธอ NY: http://youtu.be/5xU97dk9mSQ

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Finally, here's the translation na ka.  Thanks Junyukio & meysaelee for sharing the article na.
Junyukio said:

Another article about Nadech,  our lovely trio translators, if you have free time please translate for us. No rush & tks in advance

This article is the same with the one below na ka.
meysaelee said:

There's a rumor that the famous pra'ek, Nadech Kugimiya's father was hospitalized for forgetfulness
symptom like Alzheimer.   He was released from the hospital recently.  There was a sharp-eyed person
who saw Nadech took Yaya Urassaya Sperbund to visit his dad at the hospital.  When saw Nadech
and asked him about this, the famous pra'ek revealed,

"Actually, my dad is already old.  He turned 71 years old on November 2nd.  Therefore, it's normal at
his age to be forgetful sometimes.  However, he doesn't have any dangerous disease.  He's in hospital
for physical examination.  My dad does have a memory problem but nothing very serious.  Sometimes,
I myself can be forgetful too.  Since I live at home with my parents, I have time to fully take care of my
dad.  My mom would take care of him when I'm at work.  When I worked out of town or far from home,
I would call my mom to check on my dad.  When I have a free time, I would take him to eat and do
activities together.  Wherever I go, I would like to invite my dad but he prefers to stay home because he's
getting old.  Nowadays, my mom would take my dad to meditate.  My parents don't want me to worry
about them.  They want me to work diligently.  But as a son, I couldn't help but worry about them.   Nong
Yaya also had a chance to visit my dad which she came with her mom, mae Pla."