[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

ping101

sarNie Hatchling

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u mrsChum 4 yadechs pic, finally a pic of them toether ! im sure yadech must b v hapi wif their wins !!!
thank u ping101 4 info..

Swift2thesky

sarNie Hatchling
Ilovelola2 said:
Hi guys,
I am new here but have been Yadech fan for a while :)
Loved Yadech's looks at the awards. So proud of them!
BTW does anyone know who is the guy in this pic with Yaya?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=599659080062324&set=a.414081421953425.114622.322533297774905&type=1&relevant_count=1

Cr NY Pantip fb
:welcome1:  llovelola2 from our mini Yadech forum...Glad to have u here & hope u can find happiness here...I guarantee for ur happiness if u r true Yadecher as u can see clearly that this place is wonderful place b'cuz of all these nice Yadechers...

Don't go away & stick here as Yadech will update us so soon with sweet RFTD photoshoot around the corner of this month...& lets make wish together for Yaya's coming birthday on 18 too  :lol:  ^_^ ...

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Congratulation to the both of them! Yadech popularity is wow lol yet another award woot woot! 
Not so fan of Nadech's costume there xD but he sure looks nice! Love his hair like this! 
And Yaya as always looked gorgeous

an93lik

sarNie Hatchling
Ilovelola2 said:
Hi guys,
I am new here but have been Yadech fan for a while :)
Loved Yadech's looks at the awards. So proud of them!
BTW does anyone know who is the guy in this pic with Yaya?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=599659080062324&set=a.414081421953425.114622.322533297774905&type=1&relevant_count=1

Cr NY Pantip fb
Welcome Ilovelola2, I am sooo proud of Yadech too.  I hope you have fun here and continue to come whenever you can.  I know you will love it here.  See you around!!

@MrsChum, Thank you for all your updates pics and vids.  I enjoy them very much.  Yay, we get to see Yadech together again!!  They look sooo elegant.  They also compliment each other by the way they dress.

@Swiffy, thanks for being sooo nice.  The world needs more ppl like you :yes:.

@huanzhu, Thanks for posting vids of Yadech at the award as well.

@Callayuki, welcome back!!  I hope your school work is going well.  Come back whenever you can.

@Vimalee, you are always willing to help with translating or update info, thank you!!

I know that Yadech is young but Yaya has been around sooo many good looking guys lately.  I feel that Nadech should "jeep" Yaya soon before someone else get her.  Some of the guys say that they want to "jeep" Yaya, like Tee Vivid AF4, Nak Charlie, Kao Jirayu, Boy Pakorn.  Well, We can't force it, Its much better to let things take its course.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
THANK YOU, ladies for sharing everything about Yadech: clips, pictures, comments, etc!

THANK YOU yadech fans; especially the fans in Thailand, for your continued support and love for Yadech.  Your dedication, passion, and enthusiasm have made Yadech who they are today, and thank you to Nadech and

Yaya Urassaya for making many people around the globe very happy!

I really like the picture of Yaya with the three Kobori(s) - the famous character in a classic Koo KumNadech, Bie, and P' Bird.  Some comments at Pantip said, Angsumaly, the female character in Koo Kum, has only one Kobori on screen,

but Yaya has three Kobori(s) in real life!

The reporters have been asking Yadech about them buying a house next to each other with only a fence separating them at these past events.   They both said those rumors were not true.  They said people may be confused with the merit

or meditation house they plan to build together.  Yadech had opened an account with the bank in their names: Nadech and Urassaya.  They have put 500,000.00 bahts of their own money.  The fans who wanted  to be a part

of this project have contributed to the account and it now grows to more than 1 million bahts.   The account will close in April.  The meditation house will be built at ??? Temple in Udonthani Province.

They are definitely called the merit couple now!

Swift2thesky

sarNie Hatchling
 I really like the picture of Yaya with the three Kobori(s) - the famous character in a classic Koo Kum:  Nadech, Bie, and P' Bird.  Some comments at Pantip said, Angsumaly, the female character in Koo Kum, has only one Kobori on screen,

but Yaya has three Kobori(s) in real life!

Yes U r right...Women(also 3 Angsumalin s) envy her for being  surrounded by 3 Kobori s....lol(just kidding)..Dior dress look more elegant & smart plus with our Yaya.
Thanks for feeding us with Yadech's sweetness & infos so so fast...When I first saw this new *Yadech buying a house* in sugar..yea,,I know this is just an another rumour..But I clapped for it in my mind thought that let them cover as much as they want..hahaha...(forgive me ...this is just my own wish & thought lol... :secret:)
Hope Our *merit couple* will upgrade their level to *marriage couple*(similar pronounce....lol...) one day...  :coverlaf:

Of course u can call me Swiffy or whatever as u like,,keylargo..
Aw...@an93lik & keylargo...u guy have me melted 'cuz of these nice compliments :rofl:...haha...  :heart: u all na....

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
swiffy thanks, me 2 would like yadech to upgrade merit-to-marriage couple! it will b da day all of us will be dancing so happily yeah !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@queenyeon like yr bw pic of yadech little moment, so sweet and they sure look good ! thanks
@vimalee thank u again 4 yr lengthy translation of interview, so interesting and kind of yadech to build mediation house ! yadech indeed r v compassionate and kind souls! heart yadech much !