[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling

cr:NY Home at Pantip

This is an article from Thairath newspaper saying that Yaya is even more beautiful as she grows older.  Her eyes seem to be sparkling thru the screen and thru the heart in Maya Tawan lakorn.  Too bad.......she should be playing "Aungsumalin"(The main actress in Koo Kum) right?!

So agree with the newspaper,  Yaya's getting prettier and prettier everyday!!!!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks:for the clip, m9saeteurn1!
The host asked Por N if he could pick a beautiful and popular lady in the whole wide world to come cheer for him on April 6th, who would that be?   This person cannot be a close friend, a girlfriend, a spouse, or a daughter.

Por said he would pick Yaya because she is very adorable and she has the cutest voice.  He said, Yaya please come cheer for him even though he knew that she would cheer for Nadech.

I like Por.  He has a great sense of humor and I think he really likes Nadech and Yaya.   I remembered at 4+1 Super Stars concert; Por said he was not a special guest but just a regular guest of Nadech.  He said while he was singing and dancing with Nadech, he heard Nadech's heart beating in the rhythm of "yaya yaya yaya yaya"   So nadech' special guest was Yaya and not him.

Another time, Nadech went to help Por during the big flood in Thailand.  Por gave him a life jacket to wear with the name Nadech & Yaya on it even though Yaya wasn't there.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:welcome1: back bubba, I miss you na!    What a relief!  I was just wondering if you were in Thailand hunting down on Nadech and forgot about us here, hehehehehehehe!
Thanks for the article.  I agreed Yaya has been looking very pretty lately.  It seems like when she turns 20, she just blossomed into a beautiful young lady with poise, elegant, radiant, and confident.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Vimalee, thanks ja.  I miss you guys too!  One can always dream :cloud9: ......  I wish  we all can be in Thailand watching soccer game/concert and Lays mini concert  :coverlaf: :lolyup: .

Get ready for tomorrow......

cr:as tagged & NY Home at Pantip & Barry.Ya

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
@vimalee thank you for the translation. Por is definitely on the Yarry ship! Lol..I like that! It's cute how everyone always pick on them. I really wonder if those two are a couple. When will we ever know the truth! I'll be a happy camper :) I can't wait until someone post the events up from tomorrow. Please translate whatever Yadech says ;)

Snowpink

sarNie Egg
Kittiya said:
Hahahaha, this Video is hilarious! I can't stop laughing, thank you for sharing m9saeteurn1!

Kittiya, i searched for you a lots, I m new, and i came here just because of your translation for the book, but it seems like you have stop translating it right...... Hope that when you have sometime, can you please continue translating the book, and post it up here. It is dying to wait watching this lakorn. 
Thank you for much kittiya...... 

bubbles8 said:

cr:nadechyaya.com

Yaya didnt attend and sent these beautiful flowers, so sweet of her. I'm glad our Yaya didnt go, she's a very considerate person so think it was the right thing to do, we all know what the reporters are like. 

That was so sweet of Yaya to send flowers, and I agree that it was extremely considerate and logical of her to not attend the premiere.  If Yaya had gone, then reporters would focus on her and Nadech which would unfairly steal the spotlight away from Richie.  Love that Yaya has a good head on her shoulders!

Sophia456 said:
There is a pic on fb and it looks like nadech is giving yaya a neck rub...if so that's sweet and nadech so attentive towards her... Great guy!!!

I saw that and thought the exact same thing!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@MrsChum. like your green hearts.

:hapbday: :hapbday:    Happy Birthday Dear Vimalee     :bdaycake: :bdaycake: 
:party: :party: May all your wishes come true!!!    :party: :party:

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
@pink_juliet, same thought, im prob gonna dig out a por lakorn 2 watch 2, considering 2 watch the one with him and aff, but js finished wanida and i dont think i can ever watch aff again, btw i really like ur siggie! hehe

did our naya sport out the same shoes @ the practice? cute!!

Happy Birthday vimalee, hope your day is spolied with presents and happiness na! thank you 4 always being so sweet in translating and updating us with news!! hugs and kisses from bubbles