[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
bubba said:
@MrsChum. like your green hearts.

:hapbday: :hapbday:    Happy Birthday Dear Vimalee     :bdaycake: :bdaycake:
:party: :party: May all your wishes come true!!!    :party: :party:

:thanks: so much everyone for the birthday wishes........another year wiser not older, hehehehehehe.
@bubba, that was such a beautiful birthday card!    You are so talented.  Thank you so much for your time and efforts.  How did you know that was my most favorite picture of Yadech?      I super :heart: that picture!

GO  green team !   :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@vimalee happy birthday to u. Wishing u a great day and may all ur dreams come true. Thanks for always spoiling us wif great yadech pics n translation. We r so lucky to have u! Enjoy yr super birthday!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@bubba thanks for posting enjoyable yadech clip, most of all da updated ch3 event pics, im glad i hv this thread here to follow up wif yadech! Thank u bubba wif love

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@bubba, Nadech left the field already. He went to get ready for the concert. He did not make any goal this yr.....sad!

queenyeon

sarNie Adult

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@vimalee thanks for da great pics ! seeing yadech perform really perks me up lots ! yaya sure has loads of love, so many cheering 4 her plus all of us here !!!