[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
:heart:   This is so cute.....narak mak mak kha!

cr:as tagged

Annotations:

Nadech:  You....should tell people the truth that you're an angel (Nang Fah) disguised as a human working on earth.
Yaya:    Aha.......sneak a peek at me again.
Nadech:    Ouuuch  I got caught.

Nang Fah watching Maya Tawan ja :ghehe: ........Too cute!!!

cr:mad:urassayas

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
bubba thanks for always sharing, love these so cute pics, yaya is so pretty !

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Nadech: Here is a picture of my 'nangfah', suay mai la??
Kid: suay jing jing!! hehe

pic cr: nadechyaya.com

thanks bubba and vimalee, you two always put a smile on our faces with all the translations and pics, kob pun mak ka!!!

LOL when nadech makes the crazy and cute poses, he will be cutest director ever and it doesnt help with that killer smile of his!!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@bubbles8, :heart:  your wordings.  Nadech must be very proud of his 'Nang Fah' to even show her to the cutie kid.
@Vimalee, thanks for the clip and pic.  pitta did a very good job and Nadech looks good.

Nadech and his 'Nang Fah'

cr:NY Home at Pantip

Yaya is so happy to be his 'Nang Fah'

cr:mad:eskimoproject

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@vimalee thanks 4 posting pittas mv, oh my though yadech only high5 at da end of da mv nadech had his hands on yaya's back, wat a rare sight and makes up 4 not giving each other a hug ! nadech is always watching out 4 yaya, love it, they r totally sweet on each other !!! thanks alot 2 pitta 4 sharing ! im all geared up 2 c nadech in action, he looks dangerous and hot in pic !
@bubba love both pics u posted, thank u 4 sharing !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@bubba thanks again 4 posting pic of our v lovely yaya and mv.  yaya is definitely a true beauty whether dress down or bare face or elegantly dressed, heart her lots !!! thank u bubba