[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
thanks bubba, enjoy ur busy wkend, heh yaya really sound japanese, in one of the vdo it felt like nadech was recording his family having a picnic lol, got2 watch these bts slowly, wont be till june till we get to watch another one, and im really excited to see the other casts too!

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
bubba : Thank You so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :beer:  I really appreciate it .

bubbles8 : Indeed ...Yaya sound so Japanese .......

keylargo : yeah I think me too 'sakura' 'sakura' and other few simple word that u always heard from thai people

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
bubba said:
Thanks huanzhu and Snowpink for the bts clips.

The vid is cute, love all the scenes and the music is nice.  Yaya is so pretty and Nadech is very handsome.  This is the behind the scene of RFTD which is a romance, action, and comedy drama.  Nadech will be a MC.

Nadech:   Hello,  I'm Nadech Kugimiya and will play as Ryo in this series and today we're in Japan.  This is a Sakura garden and  it will be the scene when Ryo and Mayumi arguing like a style of lovers.  Let's go and see how beautiful it is.................

Then, Nadech introduced the team cast/crew .............It was so cute when Nadech asked Yaya questions and she answered in Japanese.  Her Japanese sounded sweet and cute!!!

Nadech said Hello, What are you doing?  How is your breakfast?  What's your role?  What are you cooking?  Then, Yaya acted like she's cutting and scoping up something :bhehe: .  Nadech was confused.

Nadech:  Hah.....What is it?
Yaya:   Doctor performing a surgery, a surgeon.
Nadech:   Wow....you can speak Thai.  Why didn't you?
Yaya (having difficult time speaking Japanese so she speaks in Kon Kean, Nadech's native language):  I don't want to.  Do you have a problem?  (everybody laughing :lol:  )

The host:  Who'll dare to have a problem with the most perfect N'ek?  No way!!!

............Can't wait to watch this romantic scene under the cherry blossom.........Nadech sure enjoyed his food!!!!

Nadech:  To be continued to the next part for more fun.

I'll be back later for the other clip unless somebody else can translate before me.  I'm pretty busy this wkend.

:thanks: so much bubba for translating for us.   Couldn't Yaya be any cuter?   Yaya just loves learning new languages and she already speaks five or six languages.  Pe Ja, the producer, wrote that the four stars of Rising Sun are very professional and hard working.   While they were in Japan, they never talk or play with their phones.  During the break, Mario will look at his surroundings, Taew will study her script, Nadech will play with other people, and Yaya will try to learn and speak Japanese.  Her accent sounds good to me.  I think she has a gift of language.  I love it when she speaks Nadech's hometown dialect....she is a fast learner and of course she has a good teacher. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

Snowpink

sarNie Egg
I have just found this on yaya facebook, i dont know what does it really mean, it does look interesting tho :)) . Bubba or Vimallee, if you guy have some free, can you guys help me translate what all this mean. Just so curious. Thanks in advance 

Snowpink

sarNie Egg
Vimalee said:
:thanks: so much bubba for translating for us.   Couldn't Yaya be any cuter?   Yaya just loves learning new languages and she already speaks five or six languages.  Pe Ja, the producer, wrote that the four stars of Rising Sun are very professional and hard working.   While they were in Japan, they never talk or play with their phones.  During the break, Mario will look at his surroundings, Taew will study her script, Nadech will play with other people, and Yaya will try to learn and speak Japanese.  Her accent sounds good to me.  I think she has a gift of language.  I love it when she speaks Nadech's hometown dialect....she is a fast learner and of course she has a good teacher. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:
her japanese voice sound just so cute, it is so sweet, hahah Thanks for translating bubba, you always make my day.... 

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Our beautiful yaya and goofy boy, but i actually like this unpolished look of nadech (sometimes i get worry his face is going get wrecked when they cake his face with makeup), very cute!

And who wouldnt mind this boy washing their dishes, such a cutie, helping out @ the temple! i always wash the dishes at the temple, how come i never bump into someone like this heheh

cr:yayaurassaya.com and nadechworld and kaew jung IG

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
He's such a good man! I know I've said this many time before but whoever he date & marry will be very lucky. He's such a considerate & a respectful person. I heard rising sun will not film until October! So long! :((( yes, can one of you translate what snowpink posted? The word "witness" is interesting???

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
bubbles8 said:
Our beautiful yaya and goofy boy, but i actually like this unpolished look of nadech (sometimes i get worry his face is going get wrecked when they cake his face with makeup), very cute!

And who wouldnt mind this boy washing their dishes, such a cutie, helping out @ the temple! i always wash the dishes at the temple, how come i never bump into someone like this heheh

cr:yayaurassaya.com and nadechworld and kaew jung IG

I find him attractive with or without all that make-up. His humor, charm and personality overcome it all... it even overcome is bad fashion sense..Lol

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I think Nadech is a great catch despite some of his nasty habits and a bad sense of fashions.

Many have said before he has a great personality and very down-to-earth.  He is very considerate and respectful; just look at the ways he treats his parents, elders, and peers.  He is a gentleman and I like the way he treats and takes care of his actresses from Yaya, Kim, and Richie.   I'm sure many of you have seen the Koo Kum Premier.  Riche is new to ET and was very nervous that day.  She is an athletic and probably never wore high heels before.  Nadech was holding her and guiding her everywhere.  He also included her in every interviews so she wouldn't feel left out.

This guy can also put me to shame domestically.  Not only he can cook, clean, and sew, but he can also knit.  Remember the grey scarf Yaya wore at the Lays event in California?   How many men can do all this?   Now to top this off, he also cleans bathrooms.  Yes, I meant bathrooms.  For those of you who are married, how many of you can say their husbands help them clean bathrooms?   I read and saw the clips that Pe Ae said Nadech took Mario to temples and have him helped clean bathrooms.  If they didn't clean well, Nadech would clean them himself.  He said he wanted the people who came to temples to make merits feel comfortable.

Nadech said the new meditation house that will be built with the fund from Nadech and Urassaya account and the fans donations will include a resting place and bathrooms so the elders don't have to make a long walk.

Now you know why I really admire and like Nadech.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I agree with you Vimalee wholeheartedly. He is such a gentleman! I envy his future love. Haha in a good way! Was the scarf really from Nadech?

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
I think Nadech is a great catch despite some of his nasty habits and a bad sense of fashions.

Many have said before he has a great personality and very down-to-earth.  He is very considerate and respectful; just look at the ways he treats his parents, elders, and peers.  He is a gentleman and I like the way he treats and takes care of his actresses from Yaya, Kim, and Richie.   I'm sure many of you have seen the Koo Kum Premier.  Riche is new to ET and was very nervous that day.  She is an athletic and probably never wore high heels before.  Nadech was holding her and guiding her everywhere.  He also included her in every interviews so she wouldn't feel left out.

This guy can also put me to shame domestically.  Not only he can cook, clean, and sew, but he can also knit.  Remember the grey scarf Yaya wore at the Lays event in California?   How many men can do all this?   Now to top this off, he also cleans bathrooms.  Yes, I meant bathrooms.  For those of you who are married, how many of you can say their husbands help them clean bathrooms?   I read and saw the clips that Pe Ae said Nadech took Mario to temples and have him helped clean bathrooms.  If they didn't clean well, Nadech would clean them himself.  He said he wanted the people who came to temples to make merits feel comfortable.

Nadech said the new meditation house that will be built with the fund from Nadech and Urassaya account and the fans donations will include a resting place and bathrooms so the elders don't have to make a long walk.

Now you know why I really admire and like Nadech.
1 in the million hard to find ......truly gentleman

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Lol guys like Nadech are hard to find. If I was lucky enough to find a guy like him hahaha. Wouldn't that be great. This is why I admire Nadech and Yaya so much. They have flaws but to put all of those good things in a plate everything they do will max out those bad flaws u wouldn't even notice them. There truly something special. ^_^