[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks huanzhu for the clip, Yaya is just too cute!!!

It is so nice of  W.M. (England FC) who will send this  bear to Yaya Club next week   The Bear is so cute.....

cr:W.M. (England FC) at NY Home at Pantip

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:   So cute....and.....so adorable......

cr:as tagged

N:   Where are we going?
Y:   You'll know in just a minute.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks, bubba for the pictures.  That was very sweet of her fans.  Wow, all the way from England and I know why the bear.  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf: 
Nadech's nick name is Barry but many people call him Bear.  Fans have nick names for Yadech too.  Nadech is Mee Yai or big bear, and Yaya is Kratai Noy or little bunny.

Sorry, old pictures but I just miss them!

credit:  NY Home at Pantip FB

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
Thanks, bubba for the pictures.  That was very sweet of her fans.  Wow, all the way from England and I know why the bear.  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf: 
Nadech's nick name is Barry but many people call him Bear.  Fans have nick names for Yadech too.  Nadech is Mee Yai or big bear, and Yaya is Kratai Noy or little bunny.

Sorry, old pictures but I just miss them!

credit:  NY Home at Pantip FB
I miss them a lot too!!! I'm going thru old pic and MV of Yadech everyday. Sooo sad not seeing like we use to :(

Swift2thesky

sarNie Hatchling
:party: :party:**Happy n Healthy Birthday Mrs Chum ** :party:  :party:   ​
 ​
 ​
:hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:​
 ​
 ​
 ​
Hope ur amazing day is filled with lots of love n laughter n wonderful year ahead..
Wish u all the best n may all ur dreams come true
 ​
 ​
 ​
cr:fotolia​

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
swift2thesky said:
:party: :party:**Happy n Healthy Birthday Mrs Chum ** :party:  :party:   

:hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:

Hope ur amazing day is filled with lots of love n laughter n wonderful year ahead..
Wish u all the best n may all ur dreams come true

cr:fotolia
Thank you Swifty!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@swiffy,  you're welcome and we miss you na!!
@keylargo, glad to see that you're not fainted from those sweet pictures.  Otherwise, I have to get a ride from huanzhu to bring you a smelling salts  na :bhehe:

This is too sweet.....

cr: as tagged

Here's the clip of Check the celebrities ratings on the Labor Day.   Nadech and Yaya  are the influential young celebrities and  the good role models for many Thai working people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwo8YHb_uq8
cr:yum pooma

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@vimalee thanks 4 pics! Yadech r potential great parents, their children will b so lucky!
@bubba hehe thanks 4 yr concern i like it!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I miss seeing these two!! Seems like Nadech has a busy schedule this month!! Hope to see a lot of them together

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Nadech's tentative schedule

May 4    -      Mekala Awards (not confirm  if Nadech going)
May 8    -      TrueMove  Event @ Siam paragon
May 9    -      Press Conference for Vita @ Siam paragon
May 10  -      Press Conference for Lays
May 15  -      Press Conference for ????
May 18  -      Buddhist Family Awards
May 19  -      Nataraj Awards (Not confirm if Nadech going)

credit to Nadechworld

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thank you Bubba for taking your precious time & translating Nadech's schedule ;) we appreciate it!!

Do you know if any of these are airing on ch3??
& what Nadech is not a sure thing at the Makeala?? He has to go. His fans worked really hard to get him that award!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@huanzhu hehe oxygen tank needed, so happy nadech has so many events, now if only yaya was wif him 4 these events will b awesome and by then i definitely need da oxy tank due 2 yadechs sweetness ! bubba do u need, i'll share wif u okie !

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@keylargo and @huanzhu, that was so  nice of you guys to share an oxygen tank.  I thank you!!!  Yep...yep....we'll need it.  I'm pretty sure that  Yadech would attend some of those awards , TrueMove event and Lays together na.

@m9saeteurn1, sorry  don't know the airing dates or channel na.

Practicing for RFTD.  Can't wait for the next filming......

Yaya is so pretty!!!

cr:as tagged,@urassaya,@snoopy_0711,@jettmaker