[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I agree. He does look handsome with a beanie! He's just too cute. I love his voice. FINALLY I can see him seeing it. :drools:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

credit:  NY Home at Pantip FB

bubba

Keep On Smiling
OMG........I'm  OK......Just woke up from fainting after watching the new Lays teaser.......WOW!!!  The super duper sweet vid gave me a sudden faint attack :faint: , didn't even have a chance to use an oxygen tank from Keylargo and huanzhu  :lol: .
Thanks Vimalee for :coolpix: .
Thanks MrsChum for the MV  'fell in Love'.  Nadech looks so handsome in there and his voice is so soothing.   :heart:  it.
Thanks kenann & yukielim for posting the teaser.  This is so cute.....They looked like a married couple trying to cook dinner :bhehe: . 
Here's the picture of the Happy Family.    A very good looking family indeed......... :D

cr:as tagged fr. NY Home at Pantip

:clap:   Congrats to Nadech and Yaya for the highest votes in Makkala Award!!!   :clap:
The Makkala Award will show tomorrow at 6:30pm on Ch.11 ja.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Ahh, they would make the cutest family! I hope one day they will confirmed they are indeed together... I can't love them enough :kiss2:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@mrsChum thanks 4 da mv, so handsome and well sung!
@vimalee thanks 4 vvv cute lays pic! yaya is so spot on, nadech is teasing her again!
@bubba u sure recover fast! w/out huanzhu and my rescue wif oxy tank! next time we'll b sure 2 b at yr service promptly. Love da beautiful family pic, just 2 cute! thanks 4 info n nice pic!
@m9saetuern1 we all 1 yadech 2 b a real couple so badly, hope they will b soon!

bubba said:
Yaya @ Opening Uniqlo Show on May 3.   Yaya looks so beautiful and radiant!!!

Yes, Vimalee , I noticed the rings!!! :coverlaf:

cr:as tagged, @imyui_ka,@gan_nana

Yaya looked really fresh and pretty at the Uniqlo event!  I've noticed that she's been wearing that ring nearly all the time now!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Everyone is very welcome na ja! I miss you to vimalee. It's has been a really really long time that I have not spazz with you girls.
I'm so busy that I hardly have time to spazz now a day But I do see everything you girls have been posting up and
have been following through with this thread. You girls are doing great, keeping this thread going. Keep
up the good work and let's hope we can reach page 300 before the lakorn airs. Goals set! Are you girls ready for this. Lol...
Just keep sharing old memories and new so everyone won't be to bored. Until next time, I'll say good night for now. I have to
work tomorrow morning.

Chun Kit Teung Took Khun Mak Mak Na Ja! Rak Tee Soot Ka my Yadech sisters <3

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@kenann thank u 4 yr time, yr love and yr encouragement ! we will aim as wat u requested all 4 da love of yadech ! so do miz u, take care and come again when u r free, will definitely love 2 c u back again !

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
So what time is the Makeala awards? I heard both Yarry are attending! Yay!!!!

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
@Vimalee : the pict was so swe~et. can't wait for the full version ....super excited :woot: :dance3:
@bubba : for ur case I thing u need CPR already from Nadech ....Hahaahaahaha & indeed Yaya was so beautiful. thanks for the :coolpix:
@keylargo:  we sound like oxygen tank supplier :secret:
@kenann fan : am ready ..............let's spazzzz
@MrsChum: :thanks:  for the lovely video and song ..I totally \L(^O^)VE/
it.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@huanzhu hehe oxy supplier indeed, aww im jealous u asking nadech 2 cpr bubba ! bubba u lucky girl, huanzhu has best lovely intention 4 u ! super happy 4 u!
@m9saeteurn1 wow tats great news yadech attending tonights show, i'd love 2 c them go onstage together 2 get da awards and being sweet 2 each other 4 us 2 c and witness while on stage ! like yr cmns on her ring !

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
@huanzhu hehe oxy supplier indeed, aww im jealous u asking nadech 2 cpr bubba ! bubba u lucky girl, huanzhu has best lovely intention 4 u ! super happy 4 u!

Hahahahhahahahahahaha

_whitewishes

sarNie Egg
channel 11 will not be broadcasting maekala award tonight. They will only be broadcasting the post program tomorrow 1330 bbk time. Because of the football match -.-