[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@ vamilee thanks for translation, explaination and also for the nice information. ohhh, and waiting for your rescue, i m trying not to die so fast...lol!!!!

i remember nadech said in an interview on magazine that he didnt like to watch lakorn and he barely watched it b4 he had to be actor....when he got his first acting job, he tried to watch some lakorns to learn how to act in there, that is why i used to think he was not much into acting. it is normal for a boy like him doesnt like watching lakornn, but he is really talented in acting.....lol!
he asked for the dvd of dja, it really means a lot... :woot: 

@m9saeteurn1     i trust nadech had crash on yaya during dja time, he said she was beautiful and lovely, whereas, i trust yaya had crash on nadech in that time too. she admitted that he was very handsome and funny. i watched back the bts and interview during dja time, yaya was quite shy and quiet when she was with nadech, and she stared at him when he was interviewed. but also i m sure nadech didnt court yaya as news said in that time, they were just newcomers, he focused more on future. he once said yaya was too young and he could not just think about himself, he has to think about her and her reputation, she is a girl. he really cares about her a lot.
============================================

:) we have to thank ch3, if they didnt give them oppotunities to work together in two lakorns in rest 2 yrs, maybe their crush on each other would be just dying like me right now.....hahahaha.  in grgr time,yaya said she was happy to work together with p'nadech again coz they've known each other well during dja time, but she also said they had been distant nearly half yr after dja. in my mind,they likes each other during dja time, not one side, both sides, but they were young and shy, in that time, they only knew and had crush on each other, but not really so familiar as we thought. BUT in grgr time,during shooting and activities, they got to know each other well and turned to be good friends, and tnnkk, we can see they turn to be very very very close, yaya was rely on him a lot, their moms began to get along well from tnnkk time too. yaya said now they could know their thoughts immediately without talking but just by watching each other's facial expression or eyes.....evidently, the affection  betweem them is very deep.

during 3 yrs, or nearly 4 yrs, they never have any gf or bf, we can say they r too young...but look, around their age or more younger, many daras have a lover or lovers already. a girl as beautiful and nice as yaya, who would not like her? a guy as handsome and kind as nadech, who would not like him? look at us, we r so far to them, some of us even dont speak any thai, but we fall in love with them thoroughly as addict, there is no reason that they would not fall in love, esp. in their age, it is impossible!!! i think they do care their relationship (friendship) and each other, the way they choose is very prudently, i 'd like to see it. because the momentary crush could make ppl fall in love easily but break up easily too. but maintaining a relationship as friends, families and intimates, which could make it go more far.

sorry for my longgggg comment..... :scratchhead2:  too much thoughts.... ignore me if you dont like...lol!

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Charlenem said:
for the trans,it is an old news, if i was right, tv and na clarified already, it even didnt make any big news. the woman/man said nadech took a picture that he was holding a paper with writing her name and the gesture of "love",  and actually nadech doesnt know about her, just one of her friend asked him to say hi to her. and also she claimed that nadech has an ig....

we all know nadech, he is always kind. and it just seems a fanservice. but this woman/man made it sounds like nadech might have a crush on her , something like that. lol. whatver, it is nothing, nvm!
sorry for my delayed reaction this fake girl is the real DELUSIONAL not us lol!

nadech is not stupid to fall for a fake lady that can never give him a child or two lol!

this fake lady has no uterus at all unlike yaya lol! :woot2:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Charlenem thank u so much 4 yr lovely tots and cmns of beautiful yadech ! u have put so much and accurate tots on yadechs relationship, i agree 100% wif u and thank u for speaking out loud, makes me v happy !!! And u r absolutely right ! yadech r v attractive beautiful any body would love 2 be their gf/bf but they have remain single.....they r keeping themselves 4 each other !!! love tat !

CaSURVIVOUR

Charlenem said:
@ vamilee thanks for translation, explaination and also for the nice information. ohhh, and waiting for your rescue, i m trying not to die so fast...lol!!!!

i remember nadech said in an interview on magazine that he didnt like to watch lakorn and he barely watched it b4 he had to be actor....when he got his first acting job, he tried to watch some lakorns to learn how to act in there, that is why i used to think he was not much into acting. it is normal for a boy like him doesnt like watching lakornn, but he is really talented in acting.....lol!
he asked for the dvd of dja, it really means a lot... :woot: 

@m9saeteurn1     i trust nadech had crash on yaya during dja time, he said she was beautiful and lovely, whereas, i trust yaya had crash on nadech in that time too. she admitted that he was very handsome and funny. i watched back the bts and interview during dja time, yaya was quite shy and quiet when she was with nadech, and she stared at him when he was interviewed. but also i m sure nadech didnt court yaya as news said in that time, they were just newcomers, he focused more on future. he once said yaya was too young and he could not just think about himself, he has to think about her and her reputation, she is a girl. he really cares about her a lot.
============================================

:) we have to thank ch3, if they didnt give them oppotunities to work together in two lakorns in rest 2 yrs, maybe their crush on each other would be just dying like me right now.....hahahaha.  in grgr time,yaya said she was happy to work together with p'nadech again coz they've known each other well during dja time, but she also said they had been distant nearly half yr after dja. in my mind,they likes each other during dja time, not one side, both sides, but they were young and shy, in that time, they only knew and had crush on each other, but not really so familiar as we thought. BUT in grgr time,during shooting and activities, they got to know each other well and turned to be good friends, and tnnkk, we can see they turn to be very very very close, yaya was rely on him a lot, their moms began to get along well from tnnkk time too. yaya said now they could know their thoughts immediately without talking but just by watching each other's facial expression or eyes.....evidently, the affection  betweem them is very deep.

during 3 yrs, or nearly 4 yrs, they never have any gf or bf, we can say they r too young...but look, around their age or more younger, many daras have a lover or lovers already. a girl as beautiful and nice as yaya, who would not like her? a guy as handsome and kind as nadech, who would not like him? look at us, we r so far to them, some of us even dont speak any thai, but we fall in love with them thoroughly as addict, there is no reason that they would not fall in love, esp. in their age, it is impossible!!! i think they do care their relationship (friendship) and each other, the way they choose is very prudently, i 'd like to see it. because the momentary crush could make ppl fall in love easily but break up easily too. but maintaining a relationship as friends, families and intimates, which could make it go more far.

sorry for my longgggg comment..... :scratchhead2:  too much thoughts.... ignore me if you dont like...lol!
it's ok dear in fact i enjoy your long ranting.

i hope yadech can break the record that all celebrity loveteam wont end up together in real life.

but as long as yadech are keeping their relationship in private...

hmmm they could probably break the CURSE lol!

CaSURVIVOUR

Charlenem said:
thanks bubba... i love your translation...lol!

i think channel 7 get the copyright of Prissana, i hoped yaya and nadech played together in this lakorn, they r suitable for it. the news of yaya n jj would be paired up for this lakorn in the end of this yr came out several weeks ago, i was wondering how yaya could take two lakorns in the same time as she has RFTD and study,  now i smell something hype for this pair up news.

ps: no one will court yaya coz everyone inside or outside of ET industry knows she is nadech's girl...their news has been out of there since 3 yrs....lol!!! e.g weir said yaya was taken, arthur said he was jealous of nadech, woody said they were dating for real.... :woot2:  :woot2:  
i also love the idea of METEOR GARDEN remake thailand version of course yadech are the lead couple dao ming si and sanchai.

and mario (instead of jj) as wat si ley,boy pakorn as mit zu wu ,mark prin as xi men

i've watched all versions of MG the ones from  korea ,china and japan all suck :vomit:  :yuck:  (sorry to the fans pls dont kill me) :woot2: 

only taiwan version that captured my heart  :rant:  :rant: 

omg i want a yadech version of meteor garden :crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy: 

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thanks Charlenem for your thoughts! I couldn't agree more. I wish I understood thai so I can go back & watch the DJA bts & see where Na said she's beautiful :)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
mrsChum totally agree, 2 me they r the bride and groom ! smiling at each other and sooooo happy !!! thanks 4 sharing mc ! like yr new sig !

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know why some Thai directors/Producers haven't picked up the "Boys Over Flower" story line for a lakorn yet? basically every other Asian country has a version. The 4+1 boys would be perfect for the story. I don't know the characters' names, but in regards to F4, Mario would be great for Vic's role (the dreamy guy every girl wants), and the guy nang'ek initially falls for. Nadech would be great for Jerry's role. The hot-headed guy. Boy Pakorn can play Vaness' part. Regarding Ken Chu's role, which I felt wasn't significant, can be for Mark or Ken. Im not a fan of either Mark or Ken, so I do realize there's only 4 roles and 5 boys in the 4+1 group, I say we can do without either one of these last 2....*runs for cover*  :hide: . Yaya would be great for the female lead. :)

Btw this would not just be great publicity for these boys if this storyline was to be made into a lakorn, but also for the Thai Et Industry. Im just crossing my fingers that if it does happen, let it be Ch.3, or at worse Ch.5. Please don't like TrueVision-the remakers of Coffee Prince pick this up....

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
about the curse of kookwan could not be end up together, i think the situation is different, some of them r even not good friends but just workmates. most of them already has bf or gf when they work together, and they dont have so many time to hang out  alone with each other like yadech, maybe some daras' characters and thoughts r different to their onscreen lovers.

ken and ann, they have bf and gf when they were working together, kim and mark, kim has jett and mark...has news with diffrent girls constantly, margie and boy, margie has bf...aff and aum, they have bf and gf too...bee and pong, bee had kelly...and so on...

yadech can be so close like right now, the most important key is they keep working in 3 lakorns and having events/cf/activities constantly, and their path is different than the others. in 2011, as they said, they met each other 7days per week....lol. they've gotten much more opportunities to know each other and to cultivate their love during daily life than the other kookwans. besides, they r into each other and remain single in the first place, their mothers r good friends, and yadech get along really well. we all think nadech plays a rol as a good brother towards to  yaya, he looks more mature than her, takes care of her, keeps eyes on her as a GPS and sometimes he treats her like a little girl too, but nadech is only older than her a little more than 1 yr... nonetheless, he looks very responsible and warm to be with yaya and his eyes on her r always meaningful.  it is not only a good friend/workmate or even a brother with no much difference at ages would do.... , such as kniting a scarlf for "baby sister"??! a brother or a good friend would do that??:D even a real brother would not do ,they prefer to buy...lol!

paajaew said he thought yadech might not publicize their relationship if they were dating when he was in woody talk. and remember the parents of fai in dja? they were kookwan in 20 yrs ago, and they didnt publicize their relationship for 3 or 4 yrs, but they got married in the end.....i dont trust any "curse" thing, i trust them.....hahahahaha! :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@yaya kugimiya  @pink_juliet_kashie

i do agree with you for their suitable characters in this tv series. but i dont think this type of script is thai ET's style...lol. i hoped to watch a movie or tv series within yadech about pure love or puppy love in the school according to their appropriate age and characters,  but i think i would never get it.... :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

CaSURVIVOUR

pink_juliet_kashie said:
I don't know why some Thai directors/Producers haven't picked up the "Boys Over Flower" story line for a lakorn yet? basically every other Asian country has a version. The 4+1 boys would be perfect for the story. I don't know the characters' names, but in regards to F4, Mario would be great for Vic's role (the dreamy guy every girl wants), and the guy nang'ek initially falls for. Nadech would be great for Jerry's role. The hot-headed guy. Boy Pakorn can play Vaness' part. Regarding Ken Chu's role, which I felt wasn't significant, can be for Mark or Ken. Im not a fan of either Mark or Ken, so I do realize there's only 4 roles and 5 boys in the 4+1 group, I say we can do without either one of these last 2....*runs for cover*  :hide: . Yaya would be great for the female lead. :)

Btw this would not just be great publicity for these boys if this storyline was to be made into a lakorn, but also for the Thai Et Industry. Im just crossing my fingers that if it does happen, let it be Ch.3, or at worse Ch.5. Please don't like TrueVision-the remakers of Coffee Prince pick this up....
omg i forgot mario yeah you're right he's better than jj  :woot:

i'm excited to see yadech kissing like jerry and barbie in mg :woot:
boy pakorn is perfect for vannes wu's character aka mitzu wu

i'm sure the yadech vesrion will beat the taiwan version esp if they will do  real kissing scenes lol!

CaSURVIVOUR

Charlenem said:
@yaya kugimiya  @pink_juliet_kashie

i do agree with you for their suitable characters in this tv series. but i dont think this type of script is thai ET's style...lol. i hoped to watch a movie or tv series within yadech about pure love or puppy love in the school according to their appropriate age and characters,  but i think i would never get it.... :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
my dear meteor garden characters are at their early twenties just like yadech 

btw did you watch it already?i 've watched it countless times lol!so addicted lol!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
yaya kugimiya said:
my dear meteor garden characters are at their early twenties just like yadech 

btw did you watch it already?i 've watched it countless times lol!so addicted lol!
of course, i watched it , i read the manga when i was very young too...lol!  i watched taiwan version, japanese version and korean version, except mainland chinese version, i dont like chinese tv series at all...lol! taiwan version and F4 were very popular in asian in the ealy 2000's, i loved it. but my favourite dao ming si is Lee min ho, the korean actor, he is the most handsome dao ming si version in my opinion so far... :drools:  :drools:he has dimples too...

omg, talking about dimples, i find out a truth sunddenly, the asian actors that i m interested in all have dimples.... i like Louis Koo, a hongkong star, since i was young in 90's, he is very handsome and with two deep dimples, lee min ho has dimples and nadech has too....so actually i m only a creepy fan of dimples.... :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

wait, yaya likes lee min ho too.... i can imagine that her ideal guy is dimples guy? ok, so nadech...lol! "delusional time pour moi"....