[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@vimalee thanks 4 cmns, love all of yadechs cfs, so wonderful n lovey dovey !!! been watching truemove cf so many times, i raise my hand !!!
@kenann fan like yr cmns !

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks bubba for such a cute Magnum CF.  Yaya is as sweet as the chocolate itself.  That was very thoughtful of her to pick all the chocolate flavors for her Pe Chai.   Sorry na, Ananda.  Yaya's :heart: is not available.   Her :heart:  has already been taken three years ago.

@Charlenem, Thanks for the clip.  That's one of my favorites MV.  Fastbeam is so talented!  The song is called You Are the Gift ......... " If you are the moon, then I will definitely be the star, will stay by your side, will not let you get cold.  Will be there to comfort you when your spirit is low...."

Just for Yadech fans.........Special Picture of the Day!

credit:  NY Family at Pantip FB

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@bubba and vimalee, i didnt get it about the icecream cf. how you know nadech is concerned? hmmmm.....

cr:as tagged

what r you doing :numchuck: ? watch your hand? brother!! lol!

ok, i know he might just point a direction to his sister, it is just camera angle thing. :)

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1 said:
Does anyone know what & when is Yarry's next event?
according to their open schedule from NY family, nothing mentioned for june. but i saw nadech perhaps have an event or something about beauty opening ceremony (i dont know exactly name and this event is not confirmed yet ) on 26 june, and on yaya's schedule, it says she will have an activity on 26 in bankok, no mention about the type of activity. so i dont know whether these two activities r related or not. and i've heard that they would shoot RS together in the end of june which without confirmed too.

and now i m wondering if they would go to germany for shooting in july......i hope their yum yum tour is coming soon...

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
m9saeteurn1 said:
Does anyone know what & when is Yarry's next event?

The next event or function Yadech will meet would be the Siam Dara Awards on June 26th if they decided to attend.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Chalenem,  in regard to the Magnum ice cream CF,

Yaya supposed to choose between Ananda1 (chocolate brownie flavor) and Ananda2 (chocolate strawberry flavor). 
Instead, Yaya took whole bunch of both flavors of ice creams and left. 
However, she left a brownie ice cream bar for Ananda1 with a note saying 'Enjoy our Magnum brownie and come back tomorrow for an answer",
and she also left a  strawberry ice cream bar for Ananda2 with a note say 'Enjoy our Magnum strawberry and come back tomorrow for an answer'. 

So, I just want to spice it up by implying that Yaya chose Nadech over Ananda that why she took both ice cream flavors and left for her P' Nadech ja :pervie:  .

And.......Here's  P'Nadech with a smile waiting.......

cr:mad:keaw_jung

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
bubba ka just love yr creativity ! not only is nadech smiling and waiting 4 yaya, im also having big smile just reading yr text, thank u bubba !!! nadech is so handsome wif his killer dimples and white outfit, love it !!!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@keylargo,  thank you my dear for your compliment.  Glad to put a big smile on you.  :D

New Yum Yum Ad.     Both Yadech and yum yum look soooo  yummy!!!!!!

cr:I love yum yum fb

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks again bubba, u and da rest of v kind ladies r always so generous 2 share lovely yadech everything wif us, im so happy 2 c them, makes me smile and v happy....though its still a while b4 rftd airs all these cfs, events, merits and yadech outings r sustaining us till then, HAK bubba *:*

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
yadech photo of merit recently. couple feeling....

Cr: ig barryyayas club

i always want to know when yaya begins to wear this ring...she has flower ring since bali trip, and several months later she wears this ring and flower ring together. and now she has third favourite flwoer ring....lol!

and....nadech's hair...... :D

because of recent news about kim's line chat, suddenly i realized that 3 girls of 4 hjhkk already have bf or perhaps bf. kim with jett, the producer, margie with tong, a producer's son, mintC with puppa(not admited yet but they r always together), little brother of aff's husband. to date someone producer or hi-so is a path for young daras?

only my lovely yaya is still single.... :secret:

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
@charlenem, being single has its benefits, there are too many problems associated with dating publicly in the ET industry, yadech have never said they are dating and there were rumors/talks that nadech cheats on yaya and yaya lets nadech cheat on her etc (funny, how can they cheat on each other when they're not even dating   :scratchhead2: ). I am happy with their status right now and hope it will remain like this for many years to come,!

speaking of merit, this photo from their previous merits, lol @ nadech

baby ella: daddy nadech what are you trying to do to me?? hehe she is the cutest, i miss her!!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@bubbles8, I agree with you on Yadech relationship. Even though I really want to see those two dating, holding hand/hugging in public, and taking pic like every other couple do, I can wait to see that in the future. Yadech have a very bright and promising future ahead of them. I'm happy to know that they don't rush into relationship or looking for one. Yadech have their mind set, they have their dream to fulfill first.

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
bubbles8    lol :dance3:  @"nadech cheats on yaya and yaya lets nadech cheat on her etc (funny, how can they cheat on each other when they're not even dating   :scratchhead2:"
you r so right! 
many ppl call yadech fans r delusional, but the fans who imagine that as above r really delusional...lol! firstly, yadech never say they r dating, secondly how they know that nadech is cheating if they r really dating? any proof for dating and cheating? with kk, there was no any photos at all. thirdly, how they know yaya lets it to be if nadech is cheating on her and if they r really dating??? is yaya so stupid to love him so blindly??

yadech's merit with paajaew was after kk's rumor, even their twice rock climbings were after it too. yaya's mom were there with nadech's family, we have photo and video to prove that they came and left by the same van, and yadech sat together in the back seat. yaya's mom looked happy as usual to be with nadech's family. ok, as yadech claimed that they r just friends, so whatever the rumor is true or not, they dont responsible for each other, they both r free to have bf or gf, how come the cheating accuse? whereas, under delusional mode, we suppose they r dating, like the fans said nadech was cheating and yaya lets it to be, but her mom? mae pla is protective and strict, young girl can be blinded in love, but a protective mom is always awake, she would tolerate it and still be happy to be with na's family? it is impossible!!

btw. bubble8, ella grows up and she can walk now... pls check the fb link of her if u want....
https://www.facebook.com/TamonwanKeawma?fref=ts