[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
lays is really doing good job to promo their sales through yadech's "love", here is a new release cf of nadech and his future mother in law (delusional :woot2: ).  yaya's mom is very beautiful and young there, i like her smile tawards nadech...lol! maybe there will be another release of yaya and her mother in law soon?

cr:laysthailand sur ytb

http://youtu.be/1YAZ_08CjIc

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
nadech ja, stop using your handsomness to convince us your lays flavour tastes better, we have a first hand witness here @mrs chum, have you eaten the chips you ordered, which one tastes better? how does this lays competition work?

thanks for the pics and vdos girls, it's so exciting to see young mayumi and ryu, i always wanted mayumi to meet with taew's character too, it's only the beginning and i cant contain my excitement already, i grew a beard waiting for MT, white hair waiting for DR now i think i will be old and wrinkly by the time for RFTD, lets hope we all can survive from all the sweetness and the waiting to see our ryu and mayumi in motion!!!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
bubbles8 said:
nadech ja, stop using your handsomness to convince us your lays flavour tastes better, we have a first hand witness here @mrs chum, have you eaten the chips you ordered, which one tastes better? how does this lays competition work?

@bubbles8
I can't choose, I like both. Both have their own unique flavor. Yaya flavor have the salty and sweet taste, as for Nadech flavor his has the spicy, salty and limy taste, also have that strong aroma smell of the roasted burn rice .

bubba

Keep On Smiling
MrsChum said:
Can someone translate this when they have time...thanks in advance!!

Cr.on puc

It said,  after RFTD, Ch.3 will have another lakorn for Yadech to please the fanclubs.   Stay tune to see what lakorn ?

Yay..... :yahoo: :clap: :dance1:   I'm so happy!!!!   Thanks MrsChum for a GREAT news na.  :highfive: :kiss2: .  Gotta go.  I'm going to be very busy today but so happy :woot2:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
What?? Really? Omg, I wonder what kind of lakorn? Are they really going to give us 1 lakorn of Yarry per year??? Hurrayyy!!! ;)

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@bubba really???@Mrs Chum, thanks to bring us such a good news, and bubba, thanks to translate it.

i am so happy!!! :woot:  :woot:  :woot: i love ch3, they r definitely NY fans like us too. they have them worked together in 3 lakorns to let them grow love, :woot:  now is no.4, i think their relationship will develop more. and soon will be no.5?? i dont care what type of script, just make them together onscreen, it is enough.  i wont never be tired of watching them together over and over again.

in other hand, it means yadech is really high popularity as a "group" or "couple" image in thailand, no one can seperate them and no one can accept them to be seperated. now i only hope to see them in a movie, c'est tout! hahahaha !

maybe they will be really together since everyone hopes even their boss of CH3.... if they really get married in the end, i predict that they will be a legend in ET industry of Thai, nobody can instead of them ever.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Lets hope they give them a script that's lovey dovey. Where there is a lot of interactions between the two. I am very curious on what the lakorn is even tho RFTD is not out yet Lol

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1 said:
Lets hope they give them a script that's lovey dovey. Where there is a lot of interactions between the two. I am very curious on what the lakorn is even tho RFTD is not out yet Lol

i just hope they could have more love scene and some real kisses in RFTD and new lakorn since they r in 20's...lol! :woot:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@mrsChum bubba thank u 4 da wonderful news, so vvv happy and satisfaction guaranteed !!! Like Charlenem said i dun care as long as yadech r in lakorn after lakorn,this is all dreams come true !!! never tired of seeing them again and again, just love them more ! maybe all da cfs help 2 emphasize yadechs excellent chemistry and ch3 really love yadech ! hooray more 2 look forward after rftd !makes a good monday wif this wonderful piece of news !!!

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
YES! a baby + Yadech in a lakorn would be perfecto! 
I thought they would give them a break before letting them to pair up on a lakorn after Rising Sun 2 ....but hey more Yadech lakorn(s) is perfect for me tbh the butthurt haters can keep being butthurt lol After all it's not our or Yadech's fault that they're demanded....blame Ch3 or the public for loving them too much HAHA! 

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
what should i say? we r spoiled yadech fans....lol! i thought it would be a break after RS, of course i dont want, but i have to think in this way, i dare not to trust that they would pair up in so short time again. i was upset about they might be seperated from each other for several yrs after RFTD, but it seems that i can wait to be upset more later, after their 5th lakorn..... :woot:  :woot:

ok,i have to go to bed, wish i am good luck for english examination tomorrow! :cheer:  :cheer:

KasyBB1

sarNie Egg
@Charlenem: good luck with your exam

as much as i'm excited for the rumor of Yadech's new lakorn, i'll wait for both parties to confirm it. Don't want to hold my hope up, since i'll be heartbroken if it turns out to be false 

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
bubba said:
It said,  after RFTD, Ch.3 will have another lakorn for Yadech to please the fanclubs.   Stay tune to see what lakorn ?

Yay..... :yahoo: :clap: :dance1:   I'm so happy!!!!   Thanks MrsChum for a GREAT news na.  :highfive: :kiss2: .  Gotta go.  I'm going to be very busy today but so happy :woot2:
how i wish their next lakorn is METEOR GARDEN thai version anyways ch3 loves to do remake :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer: my yadech shipper heart is so happy :cheer: 

CaSURVIVOUR

Charlenem said:
@bubba really???@Mrs Chum, thanks to bring us such a good news, and bubba, thanks to translate it.

i am so happy!!! :woot:  :woot:  :woot: i love ch3, they r definitely NY fans like us too. they have them worked together in 3 lakorns to let them grow love, :woot:  now is no.4, i think their relationship will develop more. and soon will be no.5?? i dont care what type of script, just make them together onscreen, it is enough.  i wont never be tired of watching them together over and over again.

in other hand, it means yadech is really high popularity as a "group" or "couple" image in thailand, no one can seperate them and no one can accept them to be seperated. now i only hope to see them in a movie, c'est tout! hahahaha !

maybe they will be really together since everyone hopes even their boss of CH3.... if they really get married in the end, i predict that they will be a legend in ET industry of Thai, nobody can instead of them ever.
if this is true meaning yadech is the most bankable team up rob and kris thai version :cheer: 

CaSURVIVOUR

AmyBB said:
@Charlenem: good luck with your exam

as much as i'm excited for the rumor of Yadech's new lakorn, i'll wait for both parties to confirm it. Don't want to hold my hope up, since i'll be heartbroken if it turns out to be false 
yeah i got your point anyways i'm also ready if ch3 will separate yadech for long time,

though it's sad but what can we do but to wait :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2: 

CaSURVIVOUR

queenyeon said:
YES! a baby + Yadech in a lakorn would be perfecto! 
I thought they would give them a break before letting them to pair up on a lakorn after Rising Sun 2 ....but hey more Yadech lakorn(s) is perfect for me tbh the butthurt haters can keep being butthurt lol After all it's not our or Yadech's fault that they're demanded....blame Ch3 or the public for loving them too much HAHA! 
maybe ch3 suddenly realized that yadech is a huge money maker of their company(bias mode)lol!