[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@tippy thanks took me forever 2 get da pic but im so glad 2 identify wif yadech now !! thanks 4 da pic, we can tell everybody loves yaya....but esp her p'nadech, hes so happy being wif her, all big smile !!!
@mrsChum thanks 4 pic, yaya is so innocently beautiful !!!
@Charlenem seeing pics get me v excited, im feeling alr tat drama is going 2 b amazing plus yadechs excellent chemistry, they will nail it !!! i cant wait now....
@m9saeteurn1 thanks 4 nadechs pic, i always like nadech in simple tee, dress down mode, he looks totally hot and cute and reachable !!!
@nykim i saw yr name and welcome back, u've been away 4 a while and sure do miz u !

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
omg omg omg Yaya finally joined the filming of Rising Sun 1! Young Mayumi and Ryu are so cute; smiling like an idiot right now xD
EXCITED BEYOND WORDS! 
@Vimalee, Thank you for translating for us their Yum Yum CF!  just when I'm back you'll be gone? Aw, come back soon na! We'll miss you!
@Tippytoes I've been away because I had to pass my national exam(s), now that's over....I'm all back! I just can't stay away from this thread lol 

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
Dear all, we r exciting already for seeing them together on the photo, but we still have to wait one yr more to see their lakorn onscreen :cry: .... they paired up with other actors too, frankly,they both did good job. but when they r together, the feeling of them can kill everything....only through the photo,i can sense the strong chemistry and no one can instead of it....

somehow, i m a little upset, because i dont knwo how long i have to wait for their next lakorn. i hope they wont stop working together, at least 1 lakorn together per two yrs,i dont require much,do i ? :cry:  :cry: 

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
You are not. I would love to see more lakorns of them together. I don't care to see them with others actors even though I know it's good for their own benefits to work apart but their chemistry is satisfying that I don't need to be proven that they can do it with other ppl too. Actually, I've seen their work with other ppls & I just don't get the same vibe. Acting is great but the chemistries is different.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Nothing can beat Yadech's chemistry for me to be honest, that's why I don't think I'll ever get tired of seeing them working together lol 
but not everyone thinks like us, so I guess it's for the benefit of the non-yadech fans to get to see them work with other people. It won"t hurt us, no? As long as they get to be paired up once in a while, I'm all for it! 

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
yeah i'm with you queenyeon! their chemistry both on&off screen is what got me addicted to them! its fine if they work with others... that's for their own benefit - to improve as an actor. but for our self-interests as yadechers... we would certainly want them to continue working together... :yes: like one lakorn a year would keep us satisfied (and alive)  :pervie:

cr: @peeda36

hahaha nadech and his mic again!!!

can't wait to see a bts clip of RS! 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@queenyeon hope yr exams went v well and welcome back ! we sure miz u and kind of knew u were studying 4 exams from yr gif. da more yadechers join this thread da merrier, we have so much 2 share and cmn on yadech !
@queenyeon tippy Charlenem m9saeteurn1 frankly i love and only 1 2 watch yadechs lakorn, dun really care wif others and havent pay attn 2 their lakorn wif others ! i rather rewatch their old drama, mvs, vdo or anything yadech besides reading all their ffs ! gives me da ultimate satisfaction !!!
tippy thanks again 4 feeding us wif more pics,they r hard at work and hope they njoy their time filming this highly anticipated drama ! thanks tippy !

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@ keylargo  me too, i only want to watch their lakorn, i even cant accept they paired up with the others in my deep heart, dont blaim me for my narrow-minded...., but they r actors, working with different people is their job, as a fan, i could be selfish and bias, but as an actor, they have to work....i could understand it... :D  their lakorn with the others, i tried to watch, but i cant finish, the feeling is not right for me. i even fought myself to watch yaya and mike in the concert (coz i really wanted to watch yaya) and then turned to be angry for his ending "kiss" towards her.....how stupid i am :scratchhead2: .

i m rewatching their dja, grgr and tnnkk. i just finished tnnkk, i will begin to rewatch from dja again after my examination next week.

===============
here is a new fanmade mv which contains their recent news and rumors.... i dont understand the content in thai.

cr:tidakan nagasinha ytb
http://youtu.be/7feiHJ5n1Ww

this vdo is one of my favorite, just want to share it..."Because you loved me", beautiful song...
cr:porpeartord
http://youtu.be/XBivlHYXAUc

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
aww we finally get to see the 2 couples together! Can't wait for the interview to be out! 

@keylargo I had a quite stressful time but I'm glad it's over now hehe Thank you! Waiting for the results is even more stressful though I need to watch me some Yadech lakorn to relax & cheer myself up  :cheer:
As a fan of both Nadech & Yaya, I do try to support their individual works, but it's always best when they are together no doubt! 

cr: as tagged

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Wow.... :thanks: everyone for sharing.  You gals did an awesome job updating :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: .  BTW, @keylargo , love your avatar :heart: .

Ryo's sweetheart.........Mayumi is so cute........

Mayumi's beloved.........Ryo is so handsome...........

cr:as tagged

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:  Just love these pictures

Yadech are so peacefully happy.........

Yadech are so playfully happy.........

Yadech are so beautifully happy......

And,  I'm so excitingly happy to see Yadech together  :dance1:  .

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
queenyeon said:
aww we finally get to see the 2 couples together! Can't wait for the interview to be out! 

@keylargo I had a quite stressful time but I'm glad it's over now hehe Thank you! Waiting for the results is even more stressful though I need to watch me some Yadech lakorn to relax & cheer myself up  :cheer:
As a fan of both Nadech & Yaya, I do try to support their individual works, but it's always best when they are together no doubt! 

cr: as tagged
omg yadech are not acting here we dont know if this is off cam how far they would be(delusional mode) :cheer:  :cheer: 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
lakornsrok said:
Omgg is that scene from rising sun???
You're talking about the kissing picture? If so, then no it's from Torranee Ni Nee Krai krong 

Love their outfits on the last picture you posted Bubba, it was from Lay's CF, right? They look so good looking with that style! 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@Charlenem thank u 4 sharing yr tots wif me ! at least im not alone in wanting yadech 2 always b in lakorn together ! thanks 4 vdo 2 ! Good luck and all da best in yr exam next week ! i esp appreciate u taking time 2 provide so much info/update while studying 4 exam, Thank You Charlenem !
@queenyeon u found da rite place 2 unwind, njoy our lovely chats on yadech ! im sure u will do well in exam as u were responsible in prepping 4 exam !
thank u bubba ! u r always so kind and make me fall more deeply in love wif yadech ! i love all da pics, yadech r so v cute and gorgeous !!! PLEASE tell me on da last pic, nadech in denim jacket and white tee, he wears a necklace wif ring as pendant !!! this is another way 2 wear promised ring instead on ring finger ! lots of hollywood celebs do tat ! does it mean anything every1 ? and 2 me a guy wouldnt normally wear any ring except trendy and fashionable on thumb, they avoid ring finger !

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Lol..I just now saw the ring you're talking about. It may be included with the fashion?? If not, a promise ring would be so sweeeeet! :)

KasyBB1

sarNie Egg
Thank you all for the wonderful pictures of Yadech, our Ryo and Mayumi look so adorable, i'm turning into a cake with their sweetness <3.
Awwww so excited for RS

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@keylargo,  wow.....good eyes!!!  I definitely like your idea, a promise ring it is!  I'll join you in cloud9 :cloud9: na.

Some of my favorite scenes ......Good night and sweet dreams ja......

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank bubba those pics r so sexy, i love it !!!
@amyBB ull b da sweetest, most delicious cake tat i 1 2 keep 4 a long time !!!