[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
keylargo said:
@mrsChum bubba thank u 4 da wonderful news, so vvv happy and satisfaction guaranteed !!! Like Charlenem said i dun care as long as yadech r in lakorn after lakorn,this is all dreams come true !!! never tired of seeing them again and again, just love them more ! maybe all da cfs help 2 emphasize yadechs excellent chemistry and ch3 really love yadech ! hooray more 2 look forward after rftd !makes a good monday wif this wonderful piece of news !!!
i think so too their cfs together helped a lot in keeping yadech united especially during events

fans are always there to cheer them not just a small number of fans but countless lol!(bias mode again) :woot2:  :woot:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid

what should i say? we r spoiled yadech fans....lol! i thought it would be a break after RS, of course i dont want, but i have to think in this way, i dare not to trust that they would pair up in so short time again. i was upset about they might be seperated from each other for several yrs after RFTD, but it seems that i can wait to be upset more later, after their 5th lakorn..... :woot:  :woot:

ok,i have to go to bed, wish i am good luck for english examination tomorrow! :cheer:  :cheer:
Charlenem good luck in your english language su su :=)

vorleak

sarNie Hatchling
I heard Nadech have accident when he played skyboard, and doctor said he has to apply cold cream and message for two weeks.
Hope he'll better soon

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I hope he is okay & will recover quickly. Wake boarding is such a dangerous sport especially the jump that he be doing off the ramp.

nykim

sarNie Egg
@ mrschum. It's taluigongtai ja.. On 17, today, there will be bts of Roy ruk/ Roy fun :)

And the other article u posted early on, the first one everybody knows ard hehe.. The new lakorn of out yadech :)

And the second one is... There r news here and there that james ji could become more popular than nadech. But in the eyes of the advertisers and marketing ppl.. James ji will not be able to take nadech's position. As nadech simply has the full package of being a super star. James ji could be comparable to boy pakorn, mark prin, and James ma. but not at nadech's level. Heheh I totally agree with this article!!! Nadech simply has this superstar aura!!! :))))

Anyway,When nadech shoot the Roy fun recently, he ard said he hurt his back, hope he had a good rest too..

Oh but today he had an event.. I hope he is ok.. Barry su su ja :)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@bubba and nykim for the translation :) . Once again, you girls always here to support and help yadecher with all this news and translation. I really appreciate all your time and effort. Rak mak mak.....joob, joob!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the translations. I didn't know they were filming both series at the same time?
There's just something special about Nadech that I dun think I can love any newbies Lol

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@nykim welcome back and thank u v much 4 translation, sure appreciate it ! us non-thai yadechers get first hand info 2, its really special and thanks 2 u all kind ladies 4 always translating 4 us, HAK !!!

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Thanks for translating for us Nykim! 
On the 17? As in today, YAY! I'd love to see some glimpses of Young Mayumi & Ryu  :dance1:
The comparison is still going on? I completely forgot about JJ tbh 
Oh poor Naa! Hope he gets well soon! 

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
here are the bts videos!

roy ruk:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-VH-qPMBGo

love these 2 pairing so much!! LOL at nadech's laughter at 1.00!!! :rofl:  

roy fun:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tCw5WmceezY

yadech are so caring towards each other...  :wub:

i'm on cloud9 hearing that they're gonna have another lakorn after RS!!! someone please tell me that it has been confirmed!! we are so lucky to be their fans hehehe.. and just recalled people saying that after RS, yadech won't be working together for at least 2-3 years.. well i really hope they are wrong!! :>

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
cr: as tagged

looks like yaya is helping her brother tie his tie..  :bhehe: 

cr: @nyclub_pantip

honestly do you see other on-screen couples taking good care of each other this way?? i'm not too sure but at least for yaya and nadech, it seems like an automatic reaction... just like a married couple  :woot2:  :woot2:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
tippy thank u 4 bts vdo and pics, love yadech ! like u im so v happy yadech will hv another lakorn, we r happy yadechers indeed ! im just rewatching tnnkk, love it and da ost esp by aok pongsak and lydia, beautiful song !

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
just came back from exam....but tomorrow is french exam.... :cry: i hate writing essay in both french and english....

thanks to all of you for translation, sharing and comments... i m happy to see their bts, and so glad to see the siblings take care of each other. i like the scene in japan when they r eating,yaya sits face to nadech... i remember they sat like so in one merit with na family too. i feel sweet to see them all the time...lol!

and the bts in hospital, nadech got hurt in back, poor boy...i saw nadech walking towards to mario's room, and yaya stretched out her hand, i bet that she wanted to help or protect him like he always did to her.

we always see nadech's care towards to yaya, but yaya cares him a lot through her petty actions too.

@tippy, good eyes, i was wondering what she was doing during the bts, but now i m totally clear as you told. hmmmm...again, petty action...lol! no wonder that her brother is so into her,hahahaha! :woot2:  :woot2: