[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u vimalee 4 this awesome news of yadechs wins, m so v happy!!! yadech r still da most beloved and hottest stars !!! now hope they hv some pic together after da show ! and of course da inevitable interview !

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
only pics, and i say nothing :D
cr: as tagged

cr: nyclub at pantip fb

ok,i m leaving you guys... go to swim (even i cant swim well, still learning it)!! hoping to hear something interesting from their interview later..esp. their excuse of dinner thing...lol! happy day for me ! :D:D:D

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u m9saeteurn1 and Charlenem for these beautiful pics ! so happy 2 c yadech together !!! these days nadech cant keep his hands off yaya (on her waist) but i love it !!! and he cant stop gazing at her, i love it 2, in front of everybody, da audience !!! tippy we can really have good nite rest dreaming of yadech !!! thanks everybody 4 sharing !

bubba

Keep On Smiling
WOW.......CONGRATULATIONS TO NADECH AND YAYA !!!!!! :yahoo: :clap:

Thanks everyone for the results, comments, & pictures.  I'm so happy...I'll join keylargo in cloud9 :cloud9:   right now.

Even though they didn't sit together at the beginning, Nadech still manages to help his 'nong' ..... :wub:  I just love this picture.  They look like a Prince helping his Princess.

Awards time...... :D

They seem so happy together...... :heart:
:heart: :heart:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

cr:as tagged &NY Home at Pantip

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
You're welcome keylargo! I wondered if they got asked about the Vday dinner?? Lol

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@key i agree with you, nadech can't seem to keep his hands off yaya esp the waist hahaha... i'm too happy to sleep!! 

another evidence!! 

nadech, we really don't mind you displaying your affection for your nong! keep them coming lol!

curious about the interview now hehe..

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
tippy totally agree, love nadechs pda 2 yaya, bring it on more frequently, we LOVE it !!! and looks like yaya doesn't mind! im glad yadech won this award and walk together 2 accept award!l cant imagine if nadech had 2 assist other lady or some other guy putting hand on yayas waist !!! Delusional mode - nadech subtle pda is kinda announcing yayas his gf!!!!

bobby101

sarNie Egg
Bubba, thank you so much for the clip! I love them so much, they are so humble. I'm so glad they won!!! :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2: especially for most popular!!!! and thank you all for sharing their photos, I appreciated very much.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@bobby101, you're welcome ja.  Yep, totally agree with you na.
@keylargo, thanks for the room in cloud9 :grouphug:

More :coolpix:

Love the way Nadech  staring at his nong.......so sweet........

And, love  the way Yaya staring at her Pe........so adorable....

Yaya is so beautiful with her radiant smile and Nadech is so handsome with his dimples....

A perfect couple........

cr:as tagged

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
aww thank u bubba da first thing upon waking 2 c these beautiful pics of our perfect most beautiful couple, love them sooo much !!! thank u bubba 4 always making my day HAK !!!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hi all.  I'm calling from cloud9 :cloud9:  with keylargo na  :ghehe: .

Wow....Wow.....Wow...... :dance1: :weee: :clap: :yahoo: .I couldn't stop smiling while watching this IG link.  I watched it at least 5 times already!!   Yaya and Nadech thanks everybody for their winnings.

http://instagram.com/p/bCA-Dwj0W2/#
credit to smoothmuffin

Yaya said,  Thank you fanclubs and everybody for their supports.

Nadech said, Thank you so much everybody who still jin (cheering them to be together) him and Yaya.  (Very loud cheering...so loud I couldn't hear what he said..).... wait for RFTD that  will have everybody jin and fin (very happy) again.

And, here's Nadech's awards collecion.  wow...so many

cr:as tagged

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks bubba more sweetness from yadech, hopefully this time they wont say bro/siz but next level in their relationship!!! screaming alone wif happiness!!! Pls join me bubba, u'll b great co!!!