[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Tippytoes: haha, she is scared of duck , i was laughing so hard seeing all the behind scene picture of Dao reung, can't wait chin chin , haha.

Sometimes, I think we should change title from Rising Sun page to Yadech info updates, kind of promoting other lakorn here, haha, so funny

I found Por , Yaya's partner in this lakorn is quite actractive na, in mature way, so sexy ... Nadech,you better watch your nong carefully na , hahaha

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
thanks to everyone's posts, well, i m not in good moods...quarreled with one of my good friends, even dont remember how we began... but definitely remember how we ended...  :numchuck:

well, tomorrow is another day...hope all of you having a good day! :beer:

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
MrsChum said:
Today in Thailand is 1yr Anniversary for TNNKK . Here's one of the bts clip from TNNKK that I like to watch over and over again. Enjoy ja! :)

http://youtu.be/QkL4dpjiVVU
haha, thank you so much for this video, all casts are amazing in this lakorn, actually this is their lakorn I love the most... now maybe I need to watch it again ... :dance1:

I joined Yadech fanclub quite late when they already announced that they will do Rising Sun together but it's good since by the time I finished their past lakorn, the new one may be already out ... :pervie: :bhehe:

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
luloveyaya, thanks for ur cheer up... :highfive:i dont care now..hehehe. well, i just think over again, and i remember how we began....coz yadech, we r totally different views....hahahaha. omg, how come? :scratchhead2:

whatever :whatever: .  finally, yaya finished shooting this lakorn, so enjoy ur holiday in europ with ur p'nadech...hehehe.

i m thinking now if yadech will endorse together comme des garcons? they took photo last sunday and dont know it is for magazine or catalog.i see nadech wearing many clothes of this brand recently and even with the shoes which he wore during shooting.. and also for bj jeans, he took shooting as a cow boy several days ago for this brand....is it for magazine?

i dont know why, i hope so much he gets more endorsements than watching him in lakorn right now :numchuck: , well, i dont mean i dont want to watch him acting, remember? i m dying for RFTD.... :yuck: just during the period of waiting, i want to see him more in cfs, he is so handsome there. btw, i was so glad to see him making again the cf for mistine....p'Ae, stop a little posing ur s line everywhere, do some efforts,pls!! lol!  :woot2:  :woot2:

et, pls make a movie together....yadech!!

nvm, i m too emotional now...lol!

cr: bj jeans  "artworking?"

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@vimalee thanks 4 teaser, 1st time watching, looks funny lakorn !
@tippy oh where is nadech ! yaya seems 2 b afraid of little insects 2, so v girl !
@mc thanks 4 tnnkk, i love this lakorn even with no kiss, nadechs stare was innocently lustful !!!, everything including ost ...wait except tun and cousins family, so proud of yadechs ost !
@Charlenem sorry bout yr argument...hope da matter cools down ! good friends always work and talk it out ! i agree wif u, i love 2 c yadech in cfs ! its exclusive just two of them and best of all its always lovey dovey ! fill up yadechs mia till rs airs ! nadech looks hot in bj !
cheer up Charlenem we r here 2 give u support and love,pour as freely as u 1 ! extra tlc 4 u my dear Charlenem HAK !!!
cant wait 4 yadech 2 start their hols, sweet !!!

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
http://web.stagram.com/p/488273234153653948_198725976
Pitta posted this moment on her IG saying that when nadech saw yaya coming he wave at her and said ''I will come and sit with u later '' and yaya walk to were he sits but needed to greet the elders.. Even if there is no sound I can tell that Pitta is telling the truth cause I can read nadech's lips in the video and he said: ''Dieow bpai nang duay'' which means I will come and sit with you later.

Such a cute moment ^^ 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Cookiies.pitta always give us da best most romantic yadech moment, love and appreciate all shes done and share wif us! Yadech r giving us such a sugar rush, love them so dearly!!! And def love their new development!!!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks everyone for sharing.   Wow....I'm so happy about Nadech telling Yaya he'll come and sit with her later. :woot2: :woot2:
@Charlenem, hope you feel better.  su su na.

Here's the picture I think  Nadech posted on his mom IG before going to bed.
caption:  I like to share this picture with everybody before going to bed and sweet dream krup,  good night.  
Good night  to you too, Nadech.
Nadech sure looks sooo good!!!

The merit house that Nadech and Yaya started up the account together with the help of fanclubs' donation is almost complete.

cr:mad:keaw_jung

The merit house should be finished before 7/27/13.

One person commented that she proposed to name the merit house as "The Friendly Home of Nadech-Yaya" or "The Friendly Home NY", (Those fanclubs who helped doing merit would be delighted).

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks bubba nadech sure looks mightly fine, so v handsome we can only drool cos his heart has an owner, yaya!!! Merit house is def built v fast, everybody knows yadech good cause so speed up wif construction, so proud!

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Aww thanks for brightening up my day with this cute moment cookiies *cyber hug* and also for the translation of yaya's cartoon, really really appreciate it!! do come and spoil us more often when you have time, we are all missing your presence here cookiies

Also special thanks to bubba, vimalee, nykim, thailakornfan, cookiies, kenann and all the translators, dunno how to thank you girls enough for always taking your time to translate and brightening up the day for us losties, it really means alot, Thank you so much!! sounds like im giving a thank you speech at an awards show lol

Of course, i cannot forget all my other lovely girls charlem, tippy, queeny, mrs chum, key, M9 and many more for all the updates, pics and wisdom, to keep the love for nadech, yaya and yadech grow stronger and stronger, love everyone mak mak!!

And big welcome to all the new members, enjoy your stay here! I see a few competitions for my nadech's love already, aka miss yaya and urassaya kugimiya, dont try to steal nadech from me *hiding nadech in my pocket and running away* hehe

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Wow! I didn't know Pitta had an IG account. I gotta go follow her now. Does anyone know if she lives in Thailand? I love that she shared that. So sweet of Nadech!! Another reason why I believe they have something special going on. Hehe
Thanks ladies for sharing wonderful news.
Btw, did Nadech really say that on his goodnight picture??

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi bubbles8 u r missed, welcome back! Love yr thank u speech heart every1 here 2! Here is my daily sugar and love feed! I cant thank everybody enough 4 always sharing yadech love!!!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@cookiies, :thanks: so much for Pitta's account.  I so cannot wait for her next MV.   She said if we want to know what more happening at the Siam Dara Awards for these two, then please wait.  She is trying her best to get it done because she knows everyone is anxious to see it!

@bubba, thanks for the status of the merit house.  It feels so good to witness something from the start to finish.  I still remember vividly a few months ago that Mae Kaew opened an account at the bank in the name of Nadech Kugimiya and Urassaya Sperbund and deposited 500,000.00 bahts.  Later on the fans would like to be the parts of this project and started making donation.  I think the account grew to more than 1,300,000.00 bahts and this merit house comes to life.  I can't wait to see Yadech and their families spend the Mother's Day at this merit house in August. 

@MrsChum, thanks for the TNNKK bloopers.  Yaya is the queen of bloopers and a comedian by nature.  It's always fun to watch tbs of her works; she has the gift of bringing smile onto my face and making me grin from  ears-to-ears.

Someone started a thread here at AF called   Why do you love Yadech?   Check it out.

Why do you love Yadech - Thai - asianfuse