[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
I really need to come here often, this thread is filled with loved and support to our yadech. There is no hate on this thread at all, there is no comparison or trashing down other daras in this thread. 

THUMPS up to you all :D 

And you all are welcome for the catoon translation and for Pitta's video. I will definitely share more translations and things for you girls ^^ 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks cookiies 4 these pics, yaya is so cute and adorable no wonder nadech loves her!!! Thank u 4 loving us and intending 2 share more yadech love!!! Here is simply bout yadech and yadech in love, ok tats from me!!!

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@lu thanks for the info! hehe yaya seems to be hyperventilating which is so funny! why is she scared of ducks,  ducks are cute too, all they do is scream quack quack. i totally agree with you here, this page is meant for yadech. oh no way... yaya's heart belongs to nadech only  :heart:

@mrschum thanks for the clip!! its so funny to see the bts, kept laughing till my mom think i mad  :coverlaf:  

@charlene cheer up!! and do make up with your friend, life is too short to bear grudges or be angry! don't care what others think about yadech, everyone's views are different and its hard to make them think the same way as you do. listen to their views even though it may be different from yours, as it doesn't mean you have to change your views just because of what they say!  :) and lol at your comment about p'ae! he seriously think he got s line haahha  :rofl:

@key nadech is too busy to be there, but he if he could, i'm sure he would chase away everything that she is afraid of! hehe talking about insects, did you see the clip mrschum post? when nadech was chasing the insect away, he put his hand on yaya's thigh to calm her down. i love these little gestures from him.  :wub:

@cookies thanks for translating the cute yadech moment!! what a wonderful news to begin my weekend! pitta is the best she always capture those low profile moments of yadech that is so significant to us! nadech is itching to sit with her, just opposite of her is clearly not enough for him  :coverlaf:

@bubba thanks for the updates! its good to know nadech use his mom's ig to post updates as well, every interaction with fans counts! i like the proposed names for the merit house  :coverlaf:

@bubbles awww you are too sweet!!!  :heart:

@vimalee @m9 i've posted too and love everyone's post in the thread "why do we love yarry?" its so heartwarming to read everyone's feelings about them. yadech/yarry shippers, don't be shy to express your love for them over in that thread!   :yes:

cr: @keaw_jung
they have telepathy to dress in similar clothes even though apart hehe..

yaya looks so lovely in this denim dress!

i may have a chance to try yadech lays flavours since my aunt is going to thailand next month! so happyyyy really hope my aunt can find them! 

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Lol I forgot to ask do ya know where to order the lays chips online?? I want to order some sense I can not go there mysel to get some haha. And thanks everyone for keeping me update with all the wonderful news. I am falling short as ever with these two. Always busy now and it's summer. I'm supposed to be havin fun but sadly I am not. But these two bring up my world so much. Haha anyways of topic but hv u guys seen the James Vs. Nadech. It's a fun a very funny vid. The last episode to James Ji vs Nadech. It's really cute and entertaining to watch!! Lyn has posted it on her blog and translated it so if u hv time go watch it na. ^_^

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi tippy i love reading long essay and love everything u've written, all positive and one intention only, all bout Yadech! jealous u going taste..lays as well as mc, m9 and kiki may b ordering 2! dun forget 2 describe da taste after eating and let us salivate! Wash and keep each of yadechs lays bag 4 memories its pretty cool! If i had wud post it on my board!

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@kiki mrschum said she ordered from amazon! so i guess the links below will help? wow $9.99 for a fried larb pack.... lu said its only $1 in thailand, so this is like 10 times the original price! salmon cream cheese is slightly cheaper? $9.60. weird. yes someone posted the video on james j vs nadech awhile ago, it was funny!!! anyway, do visit this page often, it will brighten up your days!  :)

http://www.amazon.com/Lays-Potato-Chips-Fried-Flavour/dp/B00CNDRXQ6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1372479984&sr=8-1&keywords=lays+thailand

http://www.amazon.com/Potato-Cheese-Salmon-Flavour-Thailand/dp/B00CZD6HAC/ref=pd_sim_sbs_misc_1

@key thank you! you are so sweet, always full of praise for everyone of us here.  :wub:  of course, if i ever get to try it i will definitely post my reviews here, just hope you girls won't mind me for making you all hungry for lays hehe.. yes i will definitely wash the bags my mom will prolly scold me for keeping them though, but its ok. 

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Ohh so Nadech did used his mom's IG to post that picture? Aww, he thought of us ;)) I'm a happy camper. haha
Whoa! Those chips are expensive. Ahhhh, will they still have it next year when I actually get to go visit Thailand for the 1st time? Yippee I will bring Nadech back home. Lol *wink wink hehe

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Btw, everyone did leave beautiful heart filled comments about the lovely pair on the other thread. They have a lot of love!!!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Haha, yes the lays chip is expensive for just a bag. The one I got was the x-l bag. It was just a little bigger than the .99 cent bag here in the US. But since we can't buy it direct from Thailand, I think it's worth the price. Esp, if you are curious about the taste. I couldn't decide which one I like best, I choose both.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Haha good choice. It's hard to pick. Just settle for both. I guess I will have to invest in some bkos I am really curious on how they taste. Lol oh how I wish they can do another trip here alone maybe with their mothers & this time I will not miss it. Ahaha

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@m9saeteurn1, I'm with you, if Yadech do come to the US again I will go see them again. I won't miss it for anything. For me it's worth taking time off from work to see Yaya up close! I'm glad that I did it and also happy to met lots of Yadecher there. Most of all I get to meet Sheng and Julie in person, they both such a lovely person and sweet.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
You are so lucky to have met them. Unfortunately, I am a late fan. I missed them by 1 month. How sad :( I was only about less than an hour away. One thing that sucks was my bf & I were always out in SF crabbing too. Well, I guess it wouldn't have matter even if I ran into them then bkos I didn't know who they were yet until Jan of this year. But for sure I will not miss this time even if they do LA 7 hours from me. Lol who is Sheng & Julie??

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Ohhh okay. Are they the ones with the videos on YouTube of Yarry at the airport? Nadech's birthday cake?

He's so handsome. Wonder what he has going on today!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@mc m9 if u both had a chance meeting yadech i'll b v happy 4 u! But do us all here a service pls let yadech know of every1 here, international fans and our absolute absolute love 4 them!!!! and of course lots of pic!! dream mode but hey dreams do come true!!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi kenann thanks 4 sharing this pic, its da most priceless and treasured pic im sure! all three of u look so good! yadech r so nice and look v humble! Glad 2 know u n hope u'll hv time and visit us here often!!!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
Hi kenann thanks 4 sharing this pic, its da most priceless and treasured pic im sure! all three of u look so good! yadech r so nice and look v humble! Glad 2 know u n hope u'll hv time and visit us here often!!!
I sure will! :)

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@m9 i'm sure you will get your chance to meet them one day!

@mrschum @kenann both of you are soooo lucky!! and many many thanks for sharing with us the pic and video! i love hearing yaya speak in english, she got a very sweet voice! and it will be a dream come true if i ever get to meet them someday  :)

and wow!! live concert from nadech for you girls! kenann i so envy you you get to hug nadech....!!