[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Nang Fah on earth..........During the interview at the press conference for Dao Raung, Yaya answered that it was a sensitive issue that she and Nadech never discussed about the events fees.   Her mother and the elders at CH3. handle those matters for her.

credit:  Barry.Ya FB                                                                                                                            credit:  NY Family at Pantip FB

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@m9 i saw a fb comment on the interview saying the question is not good because its her private life? maybe reporters trying to dig out some news between her and nadech lol. hope his prediction is right, because i want to watch both parts of rising sun. anyone knows if roy fun airs right after roy ruk ends? 

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thanks Vimalee & Tippytoes!! The media always has to bring up fees in everyone's interview. Gosh! does it really matter? It's their hard earned money and its not like media can touch it.

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
thanks to vimalee for translation.

omg, is that fees decide or mean everything in thai ET industry?? crazy...

@m9 and tippy, i was a little suprised when i read the news of nadech's answer about RS series might be on air in the end of this yr or early next yr...well, did he say it would be on air next may once?? anyway, more earlier more better, so he could get chance to have another award of the best actor...lol! and i could finally watch yaya and him together. tippy, i think these two would be on air one after one.

yaya was so so beautiful in the interview even she was in tomboy style, ok, yaya is beautiful in any ways...lol!

watch this clip, nadech at the airport, i laughed at 1:20-1:21, an uncle could not get close to him but still took a photo in some angle for him and nadech, gosh, he has many male fans too....
cr:NYalwaysFB
http://youtu.be/XhyDbtTuM-U

this one is about Dao Reung press
http://youtu.be/2nHhiSSqm9E

two beautiful kids for today.... :drools:
cr: as tagged

yaya and mom....she is so cooolllll....yaya would be a very pretty boy..lol!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Gosh! Nadech can look so different in many good ways by just a change in his hair style. I LOVE it ❤❤❤
Yaya's mom must be a very proud Mother. Not to mention she can rest assure her daughter has or will have a caring, loving, humble, smart, rich and the list can go on and on (BFF, bf, husband in Nadech) hahaha I'm fantasizing & skippin a lot of years ahead of course. LoL.

I sure hope we will get to watch the lakorn this year & the rest of their lakorns in the making back to back haha especially their series of rising sun and that new series that's been in the talk about.
I think I've seen all 3 of their lakorns 100x already & probably can memorize all the lines hehe

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
When Nadech said Rising Sun will be on air toward the end of the year or the beginning of next year, I think he meant RS part 1 Roy Ruk - Mario's and Taew's part.  RS part 2 Roy Fun will air right after since it is a part of the same series.

Again, Nadech and yaya will be in Germany and Italy from July 1 - 7 for a photo shoot for the Travel Companions Magazine.

Yaya will be on the TV3 Star Chat show for Dao Ruang on July 13th.  

Dao Ruang will air on July 12th.........Yeah can't wait...!!!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thanks Vimalee for their schedule. Much expreciated. I can't for pictures & their photo shoots. ❤❤

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@m9  lol at "bff, bf, husbamd in nadech"....very good path for turning a bff to a husband...hahahaha! actually, i think nadech is on "bf" stage laterly, or "bff/bf"stage... :woot2:

me too, i cant wait to see their RS series and another lakorn of 8 series. u can memorize all their lines? hahahaha. i think we r so addicated to these two..any medicine can rescue us from them? :scratchhead2:  now i m trying to drag my mom into yadech...so she could discuss about them with me later...hahahaha! :woot:  :woot:

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@pink juliet, so good experience....i m realy struggling myself laterly if i go to meet them in frankfurt on 1st july... :scratchhead2: but i m living in france,and i have to take at least 6 hours go n back by bus or car....plus, i will go to frankfurt on 3rd july... :cry: why they didnt announce their arrival b4 i booked airticket....hmmmmmmmmmmmm....................
oh, i have a question, does nadech speak well english? i heard he speaks english with yaya...

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I also think he's on bf stage too Ahaha I already got mom to watched GRGR. I was watching it on my phone and it caught her attention. She said they both are cute & that she will go rent the DVD. LoL
Since she's not computer savvy.
@pink_juliet_kashie thnxs for your beautiful picture. You're one lucky gal. Nadech & his eyes. I would have fainted hehe. I really missed out!! :(
@ Charlenem - are you also on Spicy??? I just responded to someone who live in France 3 hours away?? Hmmm

Falada

sarNie Adult
pink_juliet_kashie said:
M9 since you asked about the experience of meeting Nadech I just want to share a Kodak moment of me and Nadech. sheng aka KennAnnfan caught Nadech looking at me. LoL I still get all giggly about it.

LOL, you're lucky!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@m9       noooooooooo.... i m even not a member of Spicy, i stopped visiting there since several months or more, i only read some news about yadech on sugardaily sometimes but never leave any words, and i think i wont go sugardaily anymore coz recently the way the admins take is really too much, in my mind they r too crazy. sorry, no ofended to anyone, just tell my feeling ...AF is the first and only place i post something about yadech coz i like fans here. u met someone who is living in france there too?hmmm, interesting.... :scratchhead2:she is yadecher too? i m thinking if she is one of my friends??? i have a friend who likes yadech but not her favourite and she is often on spicy but i dont know whether she leaves messages there often or not. well,in another part i dont think it is her, coz we r off school for summer holiday since last week and she is probably on vacation in spain with her bf now....hahahaha.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Not offended at all. Everyone has their own opinions. I saw the drama too. They really love Nadech. Yes, I believe she is a Yarry fan too. She uses the username Soso. She also live in France & would like to see Yarry but she said its 3 hours away & has to work.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Haha @ pink_juliet_kashie - I like your comment under the little YouTube clip. He has a lot of gurlssss!! She will need to step aside. Ahaha

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@m9   they really love nadech? u mean the admins??? so why they try to bash him so badly on their own website? does nadech hurt them or something? u know when i read their biased comments on sugardaily, i really wanted to write something to against them but well,i didnt.

for the girl u mentioned, i dont think i know her..i dont have any friends who is working now..there r many places take around 3 hours from france to frankfurt. but if she is living in strasbourg where i am, maybe we can get knowing each other to talk about yadech together...lol!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
No, i meant the ppl who spoked out on sugar daily. Maybe you guys can get together & meet them. I think another person wanted to too but didnt want to be the only fan at the airport. Lol

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@vimalee thanks 4 translation, u kind ladies always provide us wif info, appreciate it ! its no bodys business, da fees they earned r private matter and they deserve every amount earned 4 their hard work! waiting and wishing yadech 4 their time alone in germnay...happy they get 2 spend alone time again, hopefully at least in TG flight ! biz class r usually two-seater or individual seat !
@m9 Charlenem im super happy tat we hv lots of evidence tat yadech r now progressing 2 bf stage!!! this is all we hope 4 in their relationship, later on advancing 2 wedding of da year...hubby/wifey ... wif little babe...this i how i c yadech ! VBS lone ! yadechs moms r happiest mil, each approve of their son/daughter-in-law !
count me in m9 watch all their lakorn everyday, can remember every take ! sometimes i wud switch in between while watching cos i miz them in different lakorn !
yaya is truly beautiful and nadech handsome wo frills ! it helps tat they hv a great hair stylist who always manage 2 make them more gorgeous than they alr r and yadech look good in any fashion apparel !
arhh i cant stand spicy forum sorry if i offend any1...they bash yadech most of da times ! i mean why have a forum if wats written r angst/negative of yr idols i dun get it !!! we dun ever slam yadech, we turn negative 2 positive and make it humourous and lol !!!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@m9  ohh...u mean nadech fans...yes, they really love him, i m impressed of their comments....i remember a girl whose name is lorie or something, anyway, i m agree many points of hers and totally in her side, she spoke out what i thought....

well,for me,no SF and no sugardaily for now...really too much...

@keylargo  good morning....hehehe, well, i have to go to bed, it is 2 am in france, so it is good morning to me too... :D so we r agreed that nadech is on "bf" or nearly"bf" stage? :p  right? lol! well, i think maybe several yrs later , we really can get to see a wedding what we have expected since a long time...hahahahaha !