[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi sheng reading yr encounter wif nadech wow its dreams come true plus he took a pic of u2, i think i would cry on da spot !!! just so unbelievable how wonderfully down-to-earth and humble hes ! it was really a great moment 4 u !!!

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
wow i woke up and see this thread skipped 2 pages! 

:welcome1: neezy to this page and enjoy your stay here!! 

@mrschum i think you are right! it was in Japan because i see mark and ken...

the radio that i'm listening to now is playing "LUCKY". yadech's song! ^^

cr: @keaw_jung

beyond handsome! looks like this DKNY tee is one of his faves.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
@m9saeteurn1 wishbonika is a big fan of Yadech ja. I think she said she will come back to sub Yadech's lakorn and I hope she does.

And also RP really wasn't that bad. I watched it also. Although Nadech's role can be quiet annoying at times cus he always go back to Mint's character and promising her stuff he couldn't do. But overall the lakorn was good I give it 1-10. I will say a 7. RP has shown me that Nadech overall has kept improving in every lakorn he does and I hope he keeps it that way. Somehow and some way he matches aggressive roles and gentle roles. He can do them both very fine. So go watch it guys its really not that bad but if u don't want to u don't hv to. ^_^

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@m9 its actually 12.32pm here now hehe... i slept in since its the weekends. need to recharge before its monday again...

@kiki i will read your ff! 

so yadech's flight is today(night) or tmr(early morning)? can't wait to see them together again! 

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Love the pictures of Nadech. Thnxs for posting. I agree 100% with you Kiki. I didn't think it was bad. Love all the songs in it btw. Nadech is good at everything. I was upset when one of his anti fan bashed him about his acting on iheartlakorns. Claiming he's stiff, can't act, act too serious, not handsome, hairy, fat & the list goes on. Smh.
Good afternoon then Tippytoes! Resting & getting enough sleep is good for your body. I think Vimalee said flight is Monday. Filming is today.

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@m9 good afternoon ^^ and thanks! wow must be a hectic day for them today, filming and long flight. nadech seems to be in japanese mode today with the scarf covering his face lol, reminds me of naruto!! 

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
m9saeteurn1 said:
Love the pictures of Nadech. Thnxs for posting. I agree 100% with you Kiki. I didn't think it was bad. Love all the songs in it btw. Nadech is good at everything. I was upset when one of his anti fan bashed him about his acting on iheartlakorns. Claiming he's stiff, can't act, act too serious, not handsome, hairy, fat & the list goes on. Smh.
Good afternoon then Tippytoes! Resting & getting enough sleep is good for your body. I think Vimalee said flight is Monday. Filming is today.
It's okay @m9saeteurn1. I had a little argument with those haters the other day on iheartlakorns also on lyns blog. with the help of @cool:) and @miko and those yadech sisters. We stick together!! Lol they said a lot of stuff about Nadech. I've heard it all. I had to help!! Although I really dislike getting into these types of problems. But if its about Nadech and Yaya I'm right in ahead and reason with them some more. We Yadechers maybe. Spoil but where not stupid and rude. I admit we may hv some rude NYfans but the ones here and I've met so far and known aren't rude. It's only normal these things happen but some fans r just plan rude and annoying. I mean I thought I was obsess with Yadech and love them but looks like I'm not that crazy to the point where I'm so blind By the daras i love that i cant see straight.

Anyways, I agree I love RP theme song. But I mostly Love GRGR theme song better by Crescendo. One of my favorite songs.
I'm just all excited for RFTD theme song also cus I absolutely love every Yadech lakorns theme song.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi tippy good u have good rest, its so important so tat u r recharged and ready 2 face da world ! thanks 4 handsome cute pic of nadech, 2 good looking !!!
@m9 i think flt is 01 jul past midnite tat means check-in flt late tonite, usually europe flts operate in such timings, in asia at least ! can never understand those haters who r so negative blah blah blah, just move and stop watching if hating him ! i love da two osts by abnormal and zeal, i have 2 listen to them daily, plus grgr, tnnkk ost, love them all !
kiki thanks 4 defending yadech and yr rightful fighting spirit !!! sure appreciate tat...same page as u i Love Crescendo grgr ost da most, its #1 on my playlist and always da 1st song i play, all those grgr love and sad scenes just rush 2 me and i'll 1 2 watch grgr all over! love da guitar and percussion music there ! hope rs will have beautiful ost but no matter i think i still love it !!!bias im !

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
cr: @ch3fanclub

video of nadech!

http://web.stagram.com/p/489462062548625828_252473945

i love crescendo's song in grgr the most! it sound so touching yet sad at the same time. i can listen to it on repeat the whole day... 

@key kiki m9 me too, i can never understand those haters so usually i will just ignore them as they are not worth giving your attention to. i'd rather spend more time on yadech than entertaining their nonsense. 

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Lol that's so funny. I seen them on it too. You've probably read my too "Tracy" arguing with "Pinky". Lmao of course it went off topic. It was no longer about Nadech & JJ anymore. You just can't help but want to speak up for your Dara especially if nothing was negatively said about their first. Same here, I try to stay out of it & just read but sometimes you just can't hold it in. I can be a short temper person so being in an argumentative conversations I am never good at it bkos I'm those that are more for actions than words. Bad! I know! Thankfully I've grown to let it go except this one time. Can't just diss Nadech like that. Lol
I also love all songs in GRGR too! ❤❤❤
@key thnxs for the info on their flight :) very true all their songs are good! I have all saved on my playlist & listen everyday plus fans MV songs too lol
@tippytoes is that a recent video?

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@nykim and thai-lakorn thanks 4 translation, appreciate it, dun like those qs they asked yaya !
i love yayas new found display of love and affection 2 nadech, so darling !

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@m9 yes it should be recent since it was just uploaded along with mario's video. 

cr: @ch3fanclub
jumpshots!

cr: @keaw_jung
oh dear what is he doing...looks creepy here.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Ahh, I saw Mario's but didn't see Nadech. 0_o what is he doing? Being silly lol

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
For the one year's anniversary of TNNKK on air and await for  watching Dao Reung, this pic is cute. Can not wait to see our Yaya be a  hyperactive, naughty girl but looks so adorable. :dance1:  When Nadech said Rising Sun will be on air toward the end of this year or the beginning of the next year, that makes me so happy and excited. No matter what how long we can see them together, I always have enough patience to wait!!!  :dance1:

Please visit this web: http://www.facebook.com/NadechYayaVietnamFanpage
This is NY Vietnam Fanpage, I find it so interesting, there r a lot of fan NY in Vietnam ( of course i'm one of them  :dance2: ) I would like to share our love for YD and hope you guys can visit and support for them! Thank you all! :heart: