[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
good nite Charlenem sleep tight and sweetest dreams ... of yadech ! and i look forward 2 our convo when u wake up later !!!
oh if u r planning 2 meet greet yadech b sure 2 check out frankfurt airport, correct terminal tat is ! ive heard from many season travellers FRA apo is v messy ! sorry not 2 discourage u but 1 u 2 get 2 da right gate so tat u dun waste time running up and down da apo, its hugh apo !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@pink hope u dun mind me calling u tat, its short, sweet and simple, all s words ! u hv me going gaga wif yr up close and personal moment wif nadech ! def dream come true and once in a lifetime !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
good morning m9 its almost 9 sunday morning ! should b evening in cali and best day of week, sat ! m9 im going make u laugh hard ! officially i dun know if nadech has event toay, vimalee may know better but personally yes, lots ! pack, go thru his lugggage, doc in place, 4 himself and his sweetie !!! hope some fans vidcam their moments at apo 2nite, looking fowrward !!!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Ohhh is that tonight? I can't wait to see the video!! Yes you got my time & day right here in Cali. Althought its Sat. the weather is not the best 106 degree. I dun wanna do nothing but stay inside with AC blasting & spamming on Yarry. Lol

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Hi all! Yadech is getting ready for Getmany and Italy tonigh! Can't wait for fans cam :)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
m9 good idea whole day on yadech, its da best in yr own time and privacy !!!
mc yeah im so looking forward 2 their trip since may when vimalee announced and its tonight finally !!! if we yadechers r so excited im sure yadech r 2 !!! hope they give v beautiful, meaningful and loving shots, this we can count on them, them being da perfect couple and in bfgf status !!!

Falada

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
m9 good idea whole day on yadech, its da best in yr own time and privacy !!!
mc yeah im so looking forward 2 their trip since may when vimalee announced and its tonight finally !!! if we yadechers r so excited im sure yadech r 2 !!! hope they give v beautiful, meaningful and loving shots, this we can count on them, them being da perfect couple and in bfgf status !!!

I know. LOL I want them to give beautiful shots, too. I just love them. YADECH FOREVER! <3

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
@MrsChum yes I am also in Central Valley. East Sacramento to be exact. Very hot!!! Not digging this weather. :/
Any pictures yet? Does anyone know if its just the 4 family?
Falada- what area are you from? MrsChum - are you from Fresno?

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Hi, everyone! I'm new to AF but I just want to say that I loveeee and appreciate everyone who has translated and posted information on Yadech!!! I'm not really into forums that much, but this is the very first forum that I have come across where everyone is so NICE! I just had to join! Anyway, I don't really know Thai that well so I'm glad everyone here is friendly enough to help share information with one another! :wink:

Anyway, I'm sooooo jealous of the Yadech fans who lives in Italy and Germany right now! Hopefully, Yadech can get a break while shooting abroad, it must be nice. I know when they came to America, they looked so nice and peaceful while crossing the Golden Gate Bridge! Hopefully, we get to see more pics of them soon!!! :heart:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi neezy v warm welcome, we r v happy more yadech fans r joining ! da best thing here is we Truly love yadech and its in eng, wif assistance from fellow yadechers who r always so v kind 2 indulge us!!! alot of us dun know thai, r newbies 2 thai ET and navigate and stumble wif each others support! u'll def love it here ! njoy da ride wif us !!!

Neezy

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
hi neezy v warm welcome, we r v happy more yadech fans r joining ! da best thing here is we Truly love yadech and its in eng, wif assistance from fellow yadechers who r always so v kind 2 indulge us!!! alot of us dun know thai, r newbies 2 thai ET and navigate and stumble wif each others support! u'll def love it here ! njoy da ride wif us !!!

Thank you for the very warm welcome!!! I'm sure I will enjoy the ride! From what I have witnessed, everyone here have been so kind! Yadech fans are truly the best!!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Neezy, welcome to the thread.  Hope you'll have a lot of fun with us here.

Yadech suppose to have a queue  filming Rising Sun today (Sunday Thailand time) and leaving for Germany trip on Monday July 1st ja.  I'm so looking forward to see the pictures but sadly  I'm leaving for a road trip tomorrow.  However, I'm so excited to visit Universal Studio and Disneyland where Yadech'd been before and got lost in  there. 

Lays got this sweater in the Universal Studio for Yaya because it's so cold......

And, she shared it with her P'chai......So sweet.....

They got lost in Disneyland......

cr: a_ann_nn,@yayeeumarin

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:welcome1: to AF Yadech's thread:    Neezy,   Falada,   Yaya Kugimiya,   Luloveyaya,   Mrs. Urassaya S.Kugimiya,   Ausa,  and  Lovely_K.

Enjoy your stay na and make yourself at home!

credit:  uppercrustdesserts.com

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Welcome Neezy!! The more the merrier. You will enjoy it here & not once feel out of place plus be aware of Yarry ever move. Are you new with following Yarry?
Oh so that means airport tomorrow not today than. Well, hopefully we'll get another BTS clip. lol
@Bubba enjoy your road trip. Been there twice & loved it everytime. You & Vimalee are always out & about. I miss those days. Owning a home definitely take away a lot of fun. Lol thnxs for the Universal Studio pics ;) they sure are cute!

nykim

sarNie Egg
Heheh.... I myseft love this forum too!!! All the yadechers r so nice here!!!

By the way I have sth finnnnn to share. On yayaurasayaclub's ig where they post a photo of yadech got the awards tgt(Siam Dara)
Yaya left a comment saying: 'ruk tee soot leuy ka kop khun na ka:) good night everyone ka, hehe'

It's like, LOVE so much ka and with three hearts, and thank u na ka....

This is too REAL!!!!! Heheh.. I love how yaya is so sweet towards nadech now! :)