[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Neezy

sarNie Adult
@bubba - Thank you sooo much for the awesome video! Yadech def looks like a real couple. :kiss2:

@vimalee - I agree, Yadech fans are too spoiled! I'm so thankful Yadech has such good sponsers that still promotes them to get us through these dry times. Even when they don't film together, they're everywhere together! 555+ I also want to thank social media! Thank goodness we live in a generation where news travel fast (Facebook, Twitter, IG, etc.)

@falada - You did a wonderful job! Keep at it! :thumbup:

@keylargo - I was just joking about the newlywed/family house. But I didn't know Nadech's mom bought a house for him already??? Wow. Is it just gossip or has it been confirmed by Nadech and his mom themselves?

Neezy

sarNie Adult
@m9 @falada - Thanks for the confirmation! OMG, I can totally see Nadech being scared of ghosts. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: He's such a big kid at heart! Sometimes I forget that he's still young and still need time before being on his own! At this rate, he will never go out of the country for 3 months by himself to pursue his producing/directing career!   555+   I don't mind it, more Nadech for us!

Falada

sarNie Adult
Your welcome. LOL, Nadech is so cute like that. Yeah sometimes that you're so stuck to your family, you can't leave them.

bobby101

sarNie Egg
Oh my! Love love yadech so much, they are too cute!!! Love the way he look at her! Hahahahhaha He's in love!!!! LOL
Once again thank you all so much for sharing, you all so kind and I love coming to this forum, everyone in here are so friendly and positive. Thank you all so much for making this forum so enjoyable, no stress, no drama and always updates about yadech. You all did a wonderful job and I want to thanks you all from the bottom of my heart. :) :) :) thank you, thank you I really enjoyed my stay.

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Thanks ladies for all the update.
Nadech was ther last year at Dior event . I am glad yaya came this year , since khune pop of Dior provide their events clothes. He is closed to yadech .

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Here is what the Admin. at NadechYaya.com FB wrote about this picture. 

" Hope you all are having a lovely morning! Last night, Nadech and Yaya were present at an event hosted by Dior. Such a perfect couple, don't you think?

Other celebrities and their significant others seen at the event included Aum Atichart and Nat Myria and Aff Taksaorn and Songkran Techanarong.  Have a great day. "

Aum and Nat are boyfriend/girlfriend, Aff and Songkran are husband and wife .... so I think everyone here gets the picture of what the Admin trying to say.     :heart: :coverlaf: :wub: :cloud9:

credit:  NadechYaya.com FB