[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Falada

sarNie Adult
Thanks everyone for sharing pictures, thoughts, updates, and videos.
Hope all of you guys are having a good day. :D
@meo I love the song and the video. Thanks for sharing. 

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
You girls are really aggressive in this voting it's sooo cute!! Su su little bubbles is right behind you all!! been too busy with work, collecting and storing blood supplies for my BST team and rewatching DJA and TNNKK for the millionth+1 time, so js want to drop by to cause some damage *evil laugh*

These 2 pics are specifically for my 2 BTS teammates, Yaya for Lu and Na for Mey

cr:wishy's vdo

"let's change our clothes"... ok pls extend that blood supply of urs... i'm bleeding heavily lol :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot: 
ur so funny bubbles8... . in case u've abundance blood supply come over and do summore 'damage' na... lol
take care

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Good Morning!

Thank you for everyone for fighting last night Awesome job but we still need to SU SU SU. I appreciate everyones posts very enjoyable to read :) @bubba Love the pics you posted makes me wanna go to an event just once but it would have to be when yaya would be there too. Hope everyone is having an enjoyable weekend. Take care Ladies :). Please enjoy this update :)

xoxo

Lovely_k

UPDATE: @10:00 Im @4577 posts

:heart: BARRY: 670,687        :heart: YAYA: 454,524
     JAMES:  667,346         BELLA: 329,923

HERE IS A FEW IG VIDEOS OF YUM YUM EVENT YESTERDAY ENJOY- HAK YOU GIRLS!!!

http://instagram.com/p/ekDEeXMPFQ/

http://web.stagram.com/p/550652548786838291_48341685

http://instagram.com/p/ejwgo7QDtq/

http://instagram.com/p/ej9V5bwDqv/

http://instagram.com/p/ej4wmEQDmK/

http://instagram.com/p/ejxZ9qst3V/

THIS LOOKS SO YUMMY HEHE HE IS SO GORGEOUS!!!

YAYA LIKED THIS IG PHOTO MA KAEW POSTED

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Once again THANK YOU Lovely for the voting updates, links and pics mak na.  You're awesome!!
Thanks everyone for pics, clips, and wonderful comments ja.

:heart: :heart:  this link , LOL at the person pretending to be Yaya.  It's so cute. :heart:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=386915638103669&set=vb.204126203049281&type=2&theater

cr:NY

The Male MC:      Yaya, how are you today?
Yaya pretender:    I'm doing fine kha.
The Male MC:       Are you happy to work with Pe Nadech?
Yaya pretender:    I'm so happy kha.
The Male MC:       Do you miss him?
Yaya pretender:    I miss him.
The Male MC:      Do you miss Yum Yum ppl or Pe Nadech?
Yaya pretender:   Everybody.
Nadech:               Good answer!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
thanks to everyone for the updates and translation!!! :thanks: :kiss: :kiss:

i risked myself to watch all clips of his fitting for lom sorn ruk and the fitting pictures again. frankly, i dont see any chemistry between two couples there, i like nadech, teaw and pat, and they all posed very well during the clips and pictures, but dont see any sparks among them. 

teaw was very close to him in the pics, it looks sweet but no spark. there is nothing in their eyes but only smile. and nadech with pat,  they seem strange when they looked at each other. i think they r not familiar at all. maybe later they will be better?

so everyone remember nadech and yaya's first fitting of DJA???? how shy they were??? :pervie: :bhehe:

i m sorry i cant find the clip of their fitting interview, i will post it  if i found later.

but we can see it a little in the MV as below at 0, 42. and nadech is always a playful and outgoing boy, but during the fitting, only shy and shy with sweet eyes and smiles :wink: .

so dont be upset of his new fitting, it is totally different to his first fitting with yaya. and i' ve posted photos of their first magazine shooting several days ago, he looked shy and awkward there too. i always think they fell for each other at first sight already.....hahahaha!!! anyone agree with me? :thumbsup:

so enjoy this MV.

http://youtu.be/fbgyXgRUwMA

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I think this is the teaser to "Woody Born to Talk" show.

We remembered March who posted on his IG that he had dated Yaya for 4 months, but it turned out he just made it on April Fool Day just for fun.  Woody invited March on his show and asked him about Yaya. 

Woody:   "There is a rumor that you like Yaya?"

March:    "I have to admit that Yaya is the girl of my dream.  I have followed Yaya since her first lakorn and I think she is a very charming lady.   I didn't have the opportunity to meet her, but one day I saw her across the street so I ran over to ask to take a picture with her. "

Woody:    "So you two go to the same University.  Do you want to pursue her?"

March:    "I feel I don't deserve her because of her status.  She is so beautiful and so talented. "

Woody:   " So you two go to the same university.   Let's say it is not that you don't deserve her.  The problem is she already has a boyfriend.   Let's say people hides it so well in this industry.   Why don't you go do your homework and then you will find out who her boyfriend is and you will awwwww......"

At the end of the clip, Woody said, ok, we already cleared about March because we all know that Yaya only belongs to "that one person" and not March.

All right ladies, Woody just confirmed it again that Yaya already has a boyfriend.  :) :drool:  :spin: :secret: :bhehe:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbR-0I1jcmc&feature=youtu.be
credit:  LookPeeLookNong2 and YayaUrassaya.com FB

▶ วู้ดดี้เกิดมาคุย 22กย56 มาร์ช จุฑาวุฒิ ถูกถามเรื่อง "ญาญ่า อุรัสยา" - YouTube

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Wow.....Lovely! Your doing a superior job in posting the pic :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
:thanks: you na for all the update and the comment, your so sweet :heart:

@Vimalee, you always a come to the thread with good news and update :) thank you na for always being soo kind :heart:

Thanks everyone that post and upload pic, comment and mv........this is the thread that I visit the most. No matter how busy and hectic my day is coming to this thread always cure everything. :heart: everyone here :)

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@vimalee, i love u :spin:  coz u always bring us the exciting news and good translation :clap: :clap: !!! thank u :thanks: :thanks: !!

woody, one of the biggest yadech shipper in the industry, he has shipped yadech since very begining, but who wasnt ? :pervie:

poor march, sorry :lmao: , u can only dream of yaya or post some jok on fool's day coz yaya is taken already....we can say since 4yrs? :bhehe:

hehe, i think march knows who is yaya's bf, actually everyone knows, right? so he would not court her, Arthur would not court her, the others who admire her secretly would not court her, because she belongs to someone already, some guy who is perfect in her heart :crush: :crush: :crush: .

dear all,

if u have an ig or if ur friends have an ig, pls go to sudsapda's official ig to click "like " for  nadech's pciture. jj's "like" suddenly grows more than 12000 since yesterday night and now he got more than 30000 likes and nadech was more than 22000 likes. it is for sure his fans faked to register many ig account to "like" him. i dont know how they count for ig's votes, but just dont like someone's "like"s more than nadech. boy and mark r more than nadech too, but it is ok for me...lol! ohhhh....i m so biassss :nono1: . sorry, cant control my selfish mind....pls forgive me. :spin: :spin: :spin:

photos vote at this moment

nadech: 696189
JJ: 686941

yaya: 470436
bella: 335773

a photo gives me good feeling
i like her eyes toward him

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Vimalee, thanks for the awesome news! It's seems like Woody and everybody else in the entertainment business knows that Yadech is a couple!! :secret:

I like March, he seems like a really sweet guy and very honest too. I'm glad he admires Yaya like everyone else, but I'm sure in his heart he knows Yaya is already taken. Lol.

I actually watched the BTS video of Nadech's fitting for his new lakorn and I must admit, I was worried for nothing! Pat and Teaw are both really cute girls, but I feel no chemistry between them either. After watching the BTS video, I am looking forward to watching this lakorn. It seems like a good story line. Anyway, Pat seems like a sweet girl. She admires Yaya so hopefully she knows better than to mess with Yaya's man! Hehe. Nadech is goofy as always but nothing like how he is with Yaya. Him and Yaya seems to have a lot of inside jokes and flirty eyes, I didn't see anything in the BTS. I believe and trust that Nadech a good guy and a one person man, hopefully he continues to joke around like this....but nothing overboard. Lol.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi lovely thank u once again wif yr dedicated votes update, i sure do appreciate n is good 2 know da status ! its no wonder yaya liked her bf pic hes so cute ! have a nice sunday afternoon ! x
hi bubba reading yr trans make me smile, peeps love yadech so much ! tyso bubba, appreciate yr time ! hak
hi charlenem tysm, i love yr cmns abt twin chem among them, i didnt watch n its good 2know ! only yadech hv da perfect chem, no shyness btw them, well yaya gets shy but nadech will always tease her no end in da cutest n most exclusive way of his n im glad he teases her only ! shows how comfy hes wif his gf n yaya is always a good spot taking it in good stride ! thanks alot c 4 yr views !
hi vimalee your trans is so wonderful 2wake up2, tyvm !!! it got 2b real coming from woody ! happy me !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi nee, thank u ! im glad there is non chem among them ! hehe yadech ever !
thank u c, ure dedicated wif votes results, noted n thanks alot !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
good morning lu...i love all those pic of tnnkk u posted, tyvm ! so much lovey dovey bts n hidden love in da lakorn, love tnnkk ! hv a great day lu ! x

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
wow....as much as i dont believe they r an item....its starting to come true. i think i am just waiting for them to confirm it since i am getting tired of answering this question for them. march is so cute!!!! he was so clueless thata cult follows yadech! lol

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Sasha said:
You girls are really aggressive in this voting it's sooo cute!! Su su little bubbles is right behind you all!! been too busy with work, collecting and storing blood supplies for my BST team and rewatching DJA and TNNKK for the millionth+1 time, so js want to drop by to cause some damage *evil laugh*

These 2 pics are specifically for my 2 BTS teammates, Yaya for Lu and Na for Mey

cr:wishy's vdo

"let's change our clothes"... ok pls extend that blood supply of urs... i'm bleeding heavily lol :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot: 
ur so funny bubbles8... . in case u've abundance blood supply come over and do summore 'damage' na... lol
take care
hi all and Sasha

yadech is really wholesome it would be better if the script said "let's undress ourselves"and the whole thailand will explode :woot:  :woot2: i mean of course the director will just show that their clotes are falling on the floor and then yadechers imagination went wild :woot:  :dance3:  :woot:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
neenavaj said:
wow....as much as i dont believe they r an item....its starting to come true. i think i am just waiting for them to confirm it since i am getting tired of answering this question for them. march is so cute!!!! he was so clueless thata cult follows yadech! lol
hi neenavaj

my first time to see you here welcome aboard to yadech's unsinkable ship :cheer:  btw fyi dont expect yadech to confirm their secret love affair it will never happen unless they get married the next day or if yaya get pregnant by nadech :cheer: which we all know this will never happen this pregnancy out of wedlock :yuck:  :secret:

btw upon seeing march on the said video during his interview by woody i find him cute and looks like he is much better pra ek for patricia tanchanok maybe bec they are both of the same age though i like pat with mario and jj also.i've seen her lakorn with older man as  pra ek the age difference was big i'm sorry it was disgusting regardless of pat's good acting so i stop watching it. age differrence is really a big deal for me unlike yadech my ultimate bias forever :heart:  :heart:

i guess woody saw a realiable yadech sightings(too much flirting each other off cam) in the past years could be in the studio during yadechs guestings together so he is confident that yaya had a bf already :heart: and we all know who :cheer:

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
gud morning every1,

gosh i;m smiling from ear to ear bcos of u vimalee! thanks so much...

so many ppl says yaya is their dream girl, hope nadech hear this and make him jealous lil bit and be more aggressive & more attentive towards yaya so he can supply us with more sweet gestures  :woot2:  :woot: 

march... poor boy he doesnt hv the heart to pursue yaya, he's a cute guy anyway no worry 1 day u'll find ur dream girl (which doesnt belong to anyone else).

and woody is sooo cheeky!!!

since every1 is in the mood for  :cloud9:  here's a dreamy song by Yaya for her bf.... love her soft voice and the cheesy lyrics... the mv full of funny moments lol. i dont know abt other ppl, some says TNNKK is a boring re-make but for me it is the best romantic comedy from yadech... funny and sweet and gets cheesy towards the end ;-)

http://youtu.be/8Js2nSqBWMI