[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Vimalee said:
I think this is the teaser to "Woody Born to Talk" show.

We remembered March who posted on his IG that he had dated Yaya for 4 months, but it turned out he just made it on April Fool Day just for fun.  Woody invited March on his show and asked him about Yaya. 

Woody:   "There is a rumor that you like Yaya?"

March:    "I have to admit that Yaya is the girl of my dream.  I have followed Yaya since her first lakorn and I think she is a very charming lady.   I didn't have the opportunity to meet her, but one day I saw her across the street so I ran over to ask to take a picture with her. "

Woody:    "So you two go to the same University.  Do you want to pursue her?"

March:    "I feel I don't deserve her because of her status.  She is so beautiful and so talented. "

Woody:   " So you two go to the same university.   Let's say it is not that you don't deserve her.  The problem is she already has a boyfriend.   Let's say people hides it so well in this industry.   Why don't you go do your homework and then you will find out who her boyfriend is and you will awwwww......"

At the end of the clip, Woody said, ok, we already cleared about March because we all know that Yaya only belongs to "that one person" and not March.

All right ladies, Woody just confirmed it again that Yaya already has a boyfriend.  :) :drool:  :spin: :secret: :bhehe:
hi Vimalee

thank you so much for sending me to  :cloud9: by sharing this translation i also thank woody and march bec of them we cant have a very clear hint of yadech's love affair  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: we can never expect them to admit even the world collapse :woot:  :woot2:

@luloveyaya

my sweetie it's ok if you love more the tnnkk but as for me i guess i'm suffering chronic yadech fever syndrome. i love all of their lakorns and have watched it many times :dance3:

@Charlenem and Neezy let's be thankful to woody and march :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer: their topic sent us to  :cloud9:

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
meocutduoi said:
Have a wonderful Sunday na, Yadechers!!! :kiss3:
@bubba: thanks na ka! :heart: I just translated from Vietnamese to Eng! :wink: U always bring us the most beautiful pics and news! :heart: u!
@key: thanks for ur sweet words na! :heart: Take care na, my dear!
@nett: u r welcome! It's really an awesome and picturesque pic! :yes:
@bubbles: nice to see u back, thanks for posting this clip!
@mrschum: love the clip u posted mak ka! It touched my heart a lot! khop khun na! :flowers:
It''s Lom Som Ruk TKBT in esub ka! :thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqXuyzHMDaI

Hihi, ladies, i made a MV to support u all bcoz of being free today, Sunday ka :D Hope every1 like it :whistle: i love this song (Sweet) so much. Its lyrics and rythm is super-suitable with Yadech's sweetness :spin:   Do u guys know Dang Le Quan? :D Her voice is really beautiful! :heart:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRkKRPQkAJw&feature=youtu.be

Take care n be safe ka! Su su to continue our voting!!! :dance3:

meo ~ u r so talented... that's a beautiful mv.... the song is a mandarin song rite? it's an evergreen song, i know the song since i was a child and here in my country they hv a cover version in my mother tongue language, i dont know the singer but i know the song by heart  :heart:

lu ~ u can post as much as TNNKK pics as u want, i dont mind... i love TNNKK the most! but dont take all blood supply spare me some too... lol

bubba

Keep On Smiling
NadechYaya.com : Yumyum's roadshow at Chanthaburi [22-09-13]  
Nadech is so cute...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xK4thn10EZ0&feature=youtu.be
cr:NadechYaya

Here's the link:  www.youtube.com/watch?v=xK4thn10EZ0&feature=youtu.be

This vid clip is clearer than the IG link so Yaya pretender said she miss Pe Nadech instead of everyone!  :dance2: :dance2:

The Male MC:      Yaya, how are you today?
Yaya pretender:    I'm doing fine kha.
The Male MC:       Are you happy to work with Pe Nadech?
Yaya pretender:    I'm so happy kha.
The Male MC:       Do you miss him?
Yaya pretender:    I miss him.
The Male MC:      Do you miss Yum Yum ppl or Pe Nadech?
Yaya pretender:   I miss Pe Nadech
Nadech:               Good answer!

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

THANX FOR ALL OF THE UPDATES EVERYONE SHARED!!!! 

@vim Thank you so much nah ka for the translation of the interview so awsome CONFIRMED CONFIRMED HEHE WOOT WOOT lol I trust Woody's responses. 
@Char Thank you for the IG updates while I was gone.
@bubba Thank you for the yum yum video it is clearer but I couldn't hear his response to which one she missed?? Thank goodness you have better ears.
@sasha @neezy @key @yk @mc Love the comments you guys post. Enjoyed reading it very much.

UPDATES: @7:00

:heart: BARRY: 705,866       :heart: YAYA: 475,772
    JAMES: 694,630          BELLA: 338,066

WELL LADIES IM READY TO SU SU SU AND FIN FIN FIN LOL TAKE CARE ALL OF YOU HAK!!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi lovely its only few hours break n i miss u !! nice 2 hear yr shoutout, so cheery  ! n thanks again sooo much monitoring da votes status lovely, i appreciate it sincerely ! hak from me 2u !

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Falada said:

You are very welcome everyone!

I  wish I could read Thai better and have more times to translate Yadech's news, articles, clips, etc. for you all.

:thanks: so much Falada for sharing this beautiful clip!
Pitta, the owner of this MV said,

"I have this clip for awhile now but couldn't decide if I wanted to share it with the public or just to view it by myself privately.   There were so many people at this event who came to watch the " Koo Kwaun of the country"   It was very crowded and the place made it more difficult for all the fans to be accessible to Yadech.   However, when I heard of this song for the first time I said, THIS IS IT!   This is THEM.  I wanted to share with you all this beautiful feeling of merit, the things that made us less stress and less tired, and the reason we all wanted to live. "

The song is called "A Reason to Live"   I will translate a portion of the song:

" Did you know the day we met?   You've changed my world; you are the dream that never goes away; you are the day that never feels lonely.   It has meant so much the day we met.  In return for all these happiness, I can only say you will be the only one in my life.....

"You are the necessities that are more important than anything else.  You are the reason that give me energy to move forward....."

Again, thanks so much Pitta for sharing your beautiful works with us and we love each and every one of them :heart: :heart: :heart: .   

Yadech and we are so lucky to have the opportunity to watch all your beautiful and touching MVs.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks a lot falada vimalee, it is indeed a beautiful mv pitta created, i love it ! there were many clips where nadech was so tenderly looking at his gf, their stares speak everything ! tyvm

bubba

Keep On Smiling
meocutduoi said:
Hi ladies!!!

And bubba, vimalee: if u have time, could u translate this article, please? Thanks in advance na ka! :kiss:
Cre: นาทีทอง

Have a wonderful weekend, every1! Take good care of urselves to fight for our Nadech till the end na ka!!! Su tai!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Here's the translation.  Some words are pretty blurry and hard to read, but I tried my best na.

Beside being a koo jin on- screen, there is always a news that the popular pra ek Nadech Kugimiya is a bf off-screen of the young nang ek Yaya
Urassaya Sperbund.  Recently, there were ppl saw the couple having dinner together at the vertigo banyan tree restaurant.  When met with Yaya
at the Beauty Hall 14th Anniversary at  Paragon and asked, "Is it true?"

Yaya:     We've been filming kha.  But, if going only the two of us then never (smile).

Ppl saw Nadech made a reservation for only two seats to prepare a surprise for one year anniversary?

Yaya:     What's one year anniversary (laughing)?

Ppl was wondering if it's an one year anniversary of dating?

Yaya:     Oh...no.  It's not one year anniversary.

Did you guys ever go to that restaurant?

Yaya:     I used to go there kha.  But mostly we went as a group.   It's probably the two of us got there first then the others came and joined later.

But  ppl who saw insisted that it looked very private because you sat at the western zone?

Yaya:     We went out with many ppl kha  (smile).

Did you celebrate one year anniversary with Nadech?

Yaya:     If it's an anniversary, I would say it's a 4 years anniversary that we knew each other not one year anniversary of dating (laughing).

Do you confirm that you didn't go to dinner with Nadech, only two of you, recently?

Yaya:     No kha.

Recently, Pe Nadech has a fitting for a lakorn "Lom Son Ruk" which made fan clubs afraid that your koo jin might break up?

Yaya:     I don't think so.  Pe Nadech and I can work with any actors in a lakorn.

Are you worry at all?

Yaya:     No.  Really, Pe Nadech and I have to pair with other actors/actresses as well.

Lately,  there's a news that ch.3 prepares to promote nong Patricia to be like you?

Yaya:     I think it's the channel way of marketing (smile).

Right now, it seems like you're to push nong nong (newbie)?

Yaya:     Right now,  we're working.  Really, it's more like we're helping each other.  Talking like this made me feel old (laughing).  I'm happy
because we work as a team anyway.

Oh no... not old..... Yaya but more like a pro as in you're an excellent, brilliant, superb actress, a mentor for the newbie ja!!!

@Lovely, I know right!  I have to listen to it for 4-5 times to make sure.  It's not clear at all and thanks for always keep us update ja.
@Vimalee, thanks for the translation.  Pitta did a wonderful job.
You're very welcome everyone and thanks for your wonderful comments and sharing na.

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
vimalee again thanks 4 the pitta vid, pitta is very generous showering us with more vids... and she was rite it is a beautiful song made us think of all the beautiful moments yadech had 2gether.

tq 2u2 bubba for translation

key ~  :flowers: for the sweetest girl in this thread. how r u 2day... u r never short of sweet comments. hope u hv a nice day! :flowers:

yaya kugimiya said:
hi all and Sasha

yadech is really wholesome it would be better if the script said "let's undress ourselves"and the whole thailand will explode :woot:  :woot2: i mean of course the director will just show that their clotes are falling on the floor and then yadechers imagination went wild :woot:  :dance3:  :woot:

yk  ~ lol 4 ur thoughts! :woot2:  :woot: ur funny... but pls hv mercy on me, that scene & the original script is sizzling enuff, if they changed it my heart will stop beating!!!

errkk!! m9... noooo! oh my got to work hard! ok i'm outta here.

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
Good day, ladies!
@key: u r best welcome, our sweet girl! :heart: i'm never bored of making Yadech MV :thumbsup: I wish i had more free time to chat with u guys and make more interesting clips for our beloved couple :cry:
@fyi: r u Chinese? I wish i could hear u sing this song. Despite not knowing Chinese, i sing it many times, this song is really sweet :cheer:
@falada: thanks for enjoying my MV ka! :D
@sasha: thanks for ur supporting my work. i just know this song is the song in a Chinese drama called "Sweet honey". And the singer, Dang Le Quan, is also famous for another song is "The moonlight represents my heart" :dance2: Thanks for posting the pic:" Let's change our clothes", it made me smile a lot when thinking abt this scene :woot:
@pee lu: ur TNNKK pics make me miss P'Athit and Nong Nee mak makkkk. i'm thinking should i rewatch it and make a MV with the sweet and memorable scenes in TNNKK :woot: could u give an idea abt the song for making MV? i hope this weekend i have leisure time to carry out my idea :scooter:
@lovely_k: i :heart: ur supporting words ka! Thanks for updating the score for us na ka! :flowers:
@vimalee, bubba: :blahblah: please recieve my big hug to both u ka! thanks a lot for taking time to trans for us! :spin:  We :heart: ur hard works makkk makkk tee sood! :kiss:
:thanks: every1 for sharing nice pics and clips na ka! that's so kind of u guys! :rockon: Have a blessed and happy weeek!!! :whistle:

Our handsome Ryu :heart:
Cre: IG:meawsy

And our lovely girl :heart:
Cre: YayaUrassaya.com

Some Yadech's memorable moment 
Cre: Natt Ntk NY

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
As of right now Nadech is leading.
#sudsapda_hug_barry 725,402 Photos
#sudsapda_hug_jamesji 715,951 Photos
#sudsapda_hug_yaya 488,518 Photos
#sudsapda_hug_bella 347,353 Photos

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

This will be my last update for the day!. I wanna give everyone a special THANK YOU and a guess what.... A HUG AND A HIGH FIVE!!!! TO ALL THE LADIES NO MATTER WHAT YOU SHARED YOU ALL ROCK THIS HAS BEEN AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE ON THIS THREAD. Never thought that it would be as enjoyable but most importantly couldn't find as many FRIENDS and truly GREAT and SWEET people. You ladies have DESTROYED my first notions of how a forum would be which was scary and kind of bleh. I will continue to fight for our couple as soon as I wakeup. So if your not going to bed PLEASE SU SU DONT LET THOSE MINI JJ'S WIN EEK!!! I will be a sleeping CHEERLEADER BUT A CHEERLEADER NONETHELESS. ANYWHOO GOOD NIGHT SWEET DREAMS AND TAKE CARE. HAK HAK EVERYONE HEHE  :heart:  :thumbsup:  :spin:

UPDATE: @11:52 My posts: 4769   :arrg: 

:heart: BARRY: 729,216       :heart: YAYA: 491,018
    JAMES: 719,019         BELLA: 348,850

ooh heres the website link to vote: http://www.sudsapda.com/activity/huggableguy2013/

AWW YAYA HAS HER RYU AND MAYUMI BOTTLE AND HER BAG WAT A YADECH SHIPPER!!!
@urassayas Ready for uni with my bag and water bottle happy Monday na ka! ชุดที่ระลึกงานกฐินปีนี้คะ  จองกันรึยังคะ??

HERE IS A YUM YUM VIDEO THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT YAYA. I CAN TRANSLATE IT IN THE MORNING FOR YOU GUYS MEANWHILE ENJOY :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ym6o69hVZTk

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm so glad to come on here and see all the good and positive comments about March. I'm also glad he did this interview with Woody. For anyone that doesn't already know March, will get to see how sweet and harmless he really is. Fans totally blew this out of proportion. And to say that he posted the picture to ride on her fame is baseless and mean. From the interview you can see how many fans came out to see him. He really doesn't need to ride on anyone's fame. But if you don't know who March is then what are you still doing not watching hormones the series?! LoL

Gotta I love Woody though. I laughed so hard when they show that blurred out pix of Yadech...shakeheads...

CaSURVIVOUR

Vimalee said:
You are very welcome everyone!

I  wish I could read Thai better and have more times to translate Yadech's news, articles, clips, etc. for you all.

:thanks: so much Falada for sharing this beautiful clip!
Pitta, the owner of this MV said,

"I have this clip for awhile now but couldn't decide if I wanted to share it with the public or just to view it by myself privately.   There were so many people at this event who came to watch the " Koo Kwaun of the country"   It was very crowded and the place made it more difficult for all the fans to be accessible to Yadech.   However, when I heard of this song for the first time I said, THIS IS IT!   This is THEM.  I wanted to share with you all this beautiful feeling of merit, the things that made us less stress and less tired, and the reason we all wanted to live. "

The song is called "A Reason to Live"   I will translate a portion of the song:

" Did you know the day we met?   You've changed my world; you are the dream that never goes away; you are the day that never feels lonely.   It has meant so much the day we met.  In return for all these happiness, I can only say you will be the only one in my life.....

"You are the necessities that are more important than anything else.  You are the reason that give me energy to move forward....."

Again, thanks so much Pitta for sharing your beautiful works with us and we love each and every one of them :heart: :heart: :heart: .   

Yadech and we are so lucky to have the opportunity to watch all your beautiful and touching MVs.

hi Vimalee and all

i have a question does anyone here knows who is pittanomipa is she or he a yadech staff insider or just a fan like us bec i wonder she/he has all the best moments of yadech together in their events as if where ever yadech she is  also with them.thanks for the reply. :scratchhead2:

CaSURVIVOUR

@meo

tyvm for this picture yadech here pretend to be asleep but both are in  :heart: and in  :cloud9: imagining their beautiful moments together in one bed :cheer: i'm sorry to yadech bec i can read their minds thru their actions  bec they're so obvious :clap2:

@pink

hi sweetie as i've said before i have nothing agaisnt march if he was accused of riding yaya's popularity i blame it to his handler ...his manager or handler must give him specific instruction on how to deal with reporters questions and must screened questions for march and most of all must instruct march regarding what to post in social media and to warn him not to name names carelessly by random just when he mentioned yaya's name.bec he is a celebrity already or bec march is still young and new in thai showbiz industry i guess he was just being honest and has no intention of using yaya i cant blame him bec yaya is really pretty and a dream girl for some young men :kiss2:

i wish one day i can see patricia and him in one lakorn :cheer: or even with another girl that is perfect for him i want to feel what yadech can offer to my fangirling yadech heart :woot2: out of march with somebody who is perfect for him fingers crossed :woot2:

i guess i'm a potential patmarch shipper in the future as much as i love to see jj and mario with pat but to be honest i'm not yet a fan of pat it defends if i can see her with a perfect match partner like yadech my ultimate bias forever :clap2:

sorry for being paradoxical 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
my beautiful ladies ure all 2awesome, so sweet n wonderful friends !
standing ovation 2all of u 4feeding us wif wonderful trans articles, vdo interviews, lyrics n just abt anything in th lang which we do not understand : bubba vimalee lovely lu cookiies meo nykim : its a lot of time n efforts translating ! im sorry if miss out a name ! 
tyvm my lovely charlenem cookiies mc nee m9 meo huanzhu c1ndy sovatana sasha nett tippy bobby 4always staying on top wif votes/updates, ure all super dedicated n devoted, keeps me motivated 2do my part ! ty isnt enough cos its a full time job voting ! so appreciative of your time n efforts !
dear sasha ure so sweet, ty 4yr shoutout ! almost end of work day hope monday has been good 2u n wishing u a great week ahead, *s* always esp when ure here !
hi yk all yr tots n cmns r read wif joy n wishing will b 4real, ure a super yadecher, gives me hope of yadech big wedding cos we will make it big ! ty 4sharing, i always smile when reading !
hello 2 tippy soso bobby, miz u n do tc !
i never 4get u falada, my sweetest girl, big hak from me !
i appreciate all of u 4 posting pic, vdo, articles n sharing everything yadech ! hak

CaSURVIVOUR

bubba said:
Here's the translation.  Some words are pretty blurry and hard to read, but I tried my best na.

Beside being a koo jin on- screen, there is always a news that the popular pra ek Nadech Kugimiya is a bf off-screen of the young nang ek Yaya
Urassaya Sperbund.  Recently, there were ppl saw the couple having dinner together at the vertigo banyan tree restaurant.  When met with Yaya
at the Beauty Hall 14th Anniversary at  Paragon and asked, "Is it true?"

Yaya:     We've been filming kha.  But, if going only the two of us then never (smile).

Ppl saw Nadech made a reservation for only two seats to prepare a surprise for one year anniversary?

Yaya:     What's one year anniversary (laughing)?

Ppl was wondering if it's an one year anniversary of dating?

Yaya:     Oh...no.  It's not one year anniversary.

Did you guys ever go to that restaurant?

Yaya:     I used to go there kha.  But mostly we went as a group.   It's probably the two of us got there first then the others came and joined later.

But  ppl who saw insisted that it looked very private because you sat at the western zone?

Yaya:     We went out with many ppl kha  (smile).

Did you celebrate one year anniversary with Nadech?

Yaya:     If it's an anniversary, I would say it's a 4 years anniversary that we knew each other not one year anniversary of dating (laughing).

Do you confirm that you didn't go to dinner with Nadech, only two of you, recently?

Yaya:     No kha.

Recently, Pe Nadech has a fitting for a lakorn "Lom Son Ruk" which made fan clubs afraid that your koo jin might break up?

Yaya:     I don't think so.  Pe Nadech and I can work with any actors in a lakorn.

Are you worry at all?

Yaya:     No.  Really, Pe Nadech and I have to pair with other actors/actresses as well.

Lately,  there's a news that ch.3 prepares to promote nong Patricia to be like you?

Yaya:     I think it's the channel way of marketing (smile).

Right now, it seems like you're to push nong nong (newbie)?

Yaya:     Right now,  we're working.  Really, it's more like we're helping each other.  Talking like this made me feel old (laughing).  I'm happy
because we work as a team anyway.

Oh no... not old..... Yaya but more like a pro as in you're an excellent, brilliant, superb actress, a mentor for the newbie ja!!!

@Lovely, I know right!  I have to listen to it for 4-5 times to make sure.  It's not clear at all and thanks for always keep us update ja.
@Vimalee, thanks for the translation.  Pitta did a wonderful job.
You're very welcome everyone and thanks for your wonderful comments and sharing na.
hi bubba

tyvm for this butterfly forming translation.

my most favorite part when yaya refused the one year anniv.instead she said their fourth year of being together omg i want to believe that since the first time they have met even prior to DJA yadech were already......i should say in love... i mean they've experience " love at first sight thing"so yadech wants to include the beginning of yadech love history memories it's either prior to DJA (during their catwalk event as models)or during DJA ... and then yaya change the topic when asked about nadech made a reservation for two for their dinner together and it's getting fishy yaya is so defensive always telling both of them were eating with friends as a group...so lame excuse.omg yadech pls break the curse i really want to visit thailand on your big day lol!

i'm on cloud 9 right now thanks yaya for not denying about your frequent dinner with your bf it doesnt matter if you keep on using your friends being with you two.lol!