[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
im running out of praises for my yaya, she looks super cute and adorable @ thairaths party!!
not denying it anymore yea yaya that nadech is cute heh

Callayuki

sarNie Egg
@Chimer, Swiffy, Cookies: Thank you so much for your sharing...Nothing to say about it...How beautiful...how sweet it is..Oh I can't wait to see the inside of that magazine...Ohhhhhh...I can't describe how much I want to have that magazine...
@Bubba, Candy: Thanks so much for your clips....Yaya in Thairait's event is quitely simple but she's still beautiful in everything she wore...I love everything of her ^^...Candy...OMG..I love the Clip so..so much...although it's short clip but I can't stop smiling when I saw Yaya's shyness...so cute...Once again thank you so much...I wanna give Jess a big thank too...Oh....one more guy...I think ...maybe we should give a big thank...is P'Boy...right?? ^ ^

Miss NY together's moment so..so much.... :cry:
So I wanna share some photos for everyone

Hope Dec 13th -The day NY meet together... come soon!!!

Credit: Nadech&Yaya Home at Pantip Fb
NY Always Fb

shimmerizz

sarNie Egg

credit: boy_pakorn@IG

I think p'boy just teased yarry in his caption for the pic: แบรี่ เอ็ง ไป เม กา เด๋ว ข้า ดู แล แทน 5 5 5 @urassayas
can anyone translate? my online translator says stg like the pic is for nadech to see?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! i love this dude. he doesnt stop at embarrassing yaya on stage. he goes on to post a pic on IG with some provoking caption and tags her in it.<3

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling

I think p'boy just teased yarry in his caption for the pic: แบรี่ เอ็ง ไป เม กา เด๋ว ข้า ดู แล แทน 5 5 5 @urassayas
can anyone translate? my online translator says stg like the pic is for nadech to see?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! i love this dude. he doesnt stop at embarrassing yaya on stage. he goes on to post a pic on IG with some provoking caption and tags her in it.<3
keke, is he trying to get Nadech all riled up? He's probably sweating bullets, since he's on the other side of the globe and can't protect his woman ;)

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile

Boy wrote: "Barry, you went to America, I'll take care of her for you hahaha"

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you Candy! Candy can you post the lays flight schedule here?. I'm not next to a computer....thank you ja!
Your welcome, Chum! :) Definitely I would love to. I believe you're talking about the one Dude post on fb, right? Tell me if I'm wrong.

@Bubba, Candy: Thanks so much for your clips....Yaya in Thairait's event is quitely simple but she's still beautiful in everything she wore...I love everything of her ^^...Candy...OMG..I love the Clip so..so much...although it's short clip but I can't stop smiling when I saw Yaya's shyness...so cute...Once again thank you so much...I wanna give Jess a big thank too...Oh....one more guy...I think ...maybe we should give a big thank...is P'Boy...right?? ^ ^
Hehe, your welcome. I'm glad you like the video. I love the video too because she couldn't speak a word while Boy tease her that he's not cuter than Nadech. Hehe, that got her very well. Lol, yes big thanks to Boy because he's right. He knows that we fans out there love Yadech so much, so he just have to tease them in front of us. Hehe, that's one thing I like about Boy and Mark of doing. Lol, it's just too funny and hilarious. xD

Credits to Dude @ Nymalaysiahome
Thanks so much Dude for translating and telling us where Yadech will be landed at. :)

If someone here is living in Taiwan and know were Taipei Taoyuan Airport is. You will be able to meet yaya on the 14th December, cause yaya will be taking the flight from Thailand to Taiwan and after Taiwan she will be taking the flight to San Francisco Airport.

Here is info to her flight from BKK to Taiwan
-CI 836: Suvarnabhumi Airport 17:05 to Taipei Taoyuan Airport 22:25
-CI 004: Taipei Taoyuan Airport 23:20 to San Francisco Airport 18:30

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
WOW, again thanks to everyone for all Yadech related news!

Boy oh Boy. The fans love him because he likes to tease Yadech. One comment, "When Boy knows, the whole world knows."

Fans also love Mark too. At one of the Brio Honda event, Yaya wore a long green gown and the host asked Mark what did he think of Yaya. Mark said Yaya looks beautiful and then Yaya said Mark looks handsome too. Mark then said I'm not as handsome as someone (implying he is not as handsome as Nadech) and the whole crowd screamed. There were many occasions that Boy and Mark liked to tease Yadech: 4+1 Superstars with Ratree Samosorn Show was one of them.

lalita

sarNie Egg
Yaya and Nadech made our best of 2012 magazine covers. We also have a couple translated article on them, the latest talking about her recent event at Thairath party and how well loved she is. You can see the articles here

http://sugar-daily.com/

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Vimalee, you are doing good, but I couln't catch it! 5555 :)

Ooooooo, know I caught it!!! I really can't blink if I wanted to see it! lol... Thanks :)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks everyone for sharing pictures, flight info., and clips.

@Vimalee, yes I saw the part where Yaya blew a kiss to Nadech after she put down her hand from pretending to shoot Nadech. A big thanks for sharing :kiss3:

shimmerizz

sarNie Egg
I think i saw it @vimalee! not sure what yaya was intending cos its on camera hahaha but is a cute gesture nonetheless :)

@thai-lakorn fan - its not the part where she 'shot' him but the moment right after.. haha. its more like a kissing pout.

they're so cute here. and i love it when nadech uses like a gentle tone with her. or when he laughs at her cos she's jus too cute at times. :) one of my fav BTS. :)

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
@vimalee : OK i saw it . thanks..I don't notice it before this hehehe..wow Yaya's talking w/ cute voice only if she w/ Nadech !!! :kiss3:
@kenann_fan : "Boy and Mark are big Yadech shipper just like us" . 100% agreed and seem like a lot of thai artist love both of them & like to tease them too. OMG love in the air

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
omg i see it now, you're the best vimalee!!!
i remember watching this bts over and over before but never took notice, i love how yaya did that cute tone and nadech's cute confused look, narak mak!
any bet nadech taught yaya to blow kiss, cos he knows she usually copies it so he does it so she could do it to him, sneaky sneaky!!

deprived of yadech so looking back at my yadech album and found these:

nadech's and yaya's reactions/expressions are priceless!! i saved this pic awhile ago so sorry i cant remember where i got it from

LOL glad my athit didnt turn out like this gangster

credit to nadechworld fb

any1 with funny pics to share?