[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
Most lakorns took 6 to 9 months to finish but RFTD took 18 months, double the time.   Everyone on the set from the producers, director, staffs and crew, and actors have bonded and become very close.   It was bittersweet for them and many didn't want it to end.

I'm saddened it has come to an end.     Thank you to Maker Family and everyone involved with this beautiful project, and most of all my heartfelt thanks to Khune Ja and her husband for giving Yadech the roles of Ryu and
Mayumi.

:cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :weep: :weep: :weep: :tearybye: :tearybye: :tearybye: :tearybye: :teary: :teary: :teary:

It is quite bittersweet but I too believe the entire staff became extremely close. Khun Ja and her husband did amazing so far what a challenge they had up against them to incorporate japanese culture into a thai film. At the end of the day whether it took 18 months compared to 6-8 months normally I couldnt be happier because from the start I managed to find amazing ladies to share so many stories and to follow the ride that our Yadech went through themselves. 

It is definitely not the end. I am sure there will be another thread made to follow the daily life of Yadech. Just because they are not filming doesn't mean they will separate. They are too many moments that cast a much bigger picture than just mere best friends.

1) Nadech and Yaya confessed They have no other friends that they are this close to other than each other. If they have an opportunity to hang out. They said they will.  They simply think of each other first before anyone else if they have a leisurely day off. They said "THEY WILL CONTINUE TO BE THERE FOR EACHOTHER NO MATTER IF THEY DONT DO A LAKORN" "HE WILL PROTECT HER AND WATCH OUT FOR HER ALWAYS." "THERE IS NO ONE CLOSEST TO ME THAN NADECH" "NADECH IS ONE OF A KIND"

2) Japanese Songkran Family Trip: Nadech and Yaya are very family orientated people. They know that this trip was a personal and quite a significant trip for both families. Nadech knew that this was a big step. There is no way he would take Yaya and his mom to Japan to see his Dad's relatives if this was not important to their relationship. This is by no means a confession but more of a no brainer. I for one know that Yaya is the only girl he actually would have the nerve to take on trip like this with. Being that she is tight lipped herself going by her personality and her mom being so watchful of her reputation. They wouldn't agree to going on the trip if Nadech and Yaya didn't mean more to each other than friends. Guy and Girls can't be "just friends" in my book. 

3) Do I want them to open themselves to the media... ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!... This is their life... Media can find a way to ruin their relationship somehow if it does come out and I know that they both know that. They have the same answer to everything... same gaze. same indications to key when the other person should take on a question. So leave it the way it is until they turn 28 hehe.

4) The two would rather be called "Merit Couple" Than "Koo-Jin" Which I am thrilled with because them both being entertainers in the same industry you never know how long it will last but doing merit with someone is more of a longer lasting significance. They are bonded spiritually and as well they're families.

5) They have the same great people who constantly cheer and support them both individually and as a couple.
   - Both their Mothers (green light the couple) 
   - Yaya's Family has been seen with Nadech outside of work.. ( most recently Henry and last christmas it was Cat)
   - Nadech's Family!! ( his aunt and his cousins ALL "follow" and "like" Yaya's pics and them together as well.
   - A Supachai and Aarshar both adore Yaya
   - Both share same hair stylist and makeup artists

6) Remember The entire Entertainment Industry Adores them as a "COUPLE" They will continue to have events and what not. Continue to win awards

7) They have there CF's Together
    - YUM YUM
    - Lays
    - Mistine

Lastly but certainly not Least THEY HAVE THE BIGGEST FANCLUB SUPPORTING THEM BOTH!!! SO THEY WILL FOR SURE NEVER SEPARATE. ALL OF US GIRLS WILL CONTINUE OUR YADECH FEVER EVEN WHEN RFTD IS DONE. CAUSE I KNOW THERE WILL BE ANOTHER LAKORN THEY ARE BOUND TO CO-STAR WITH EACHOTHER LIKE NADECH AND YAYA SAID "THEY HOPE THE ELDERS AND FANS CONTINUE TO WANT THEM TO COSTAR WITH ONE ANOTHER CONSTANTLY"

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:welcome1:  yearoo!    Hope you will have fun with us here and thanks for stopping by na kha.

@Key, 

I just finished reading your fan fic and my dear, you are very good and it is only your first one!    Poor Yaya, she has to leave Nadech because of his mother, but every relationship has obstacles.   Their love will only grow stronger and sweeter  when it doesn't come to them easily.   I can't wait to read more! 

Thanks so much key dear for everything and for your continued love and support for Yadech and for stopping by this thread every day.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

When RFTD ends in about five weeks, this thread will be moved to the Thai, old lakorn, 2014 section.   I will still continue to update Yadech related stuffs there.   We still have Give Me Five concert on October 25th, and the following day Yadech will be attending Boon Kathin - merit in Ubon province.   NNS thread is pretty quiet since James J doesn't have many international fans and I was hoping we can visit that thread to give Yaya our love and support.    Nadech will have a new lakorn with Mew Nitha and she is my new favorite actress beside Yaya so I will be spending my time there too.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Lovely you couldnt have broken it down any better. Thank you for reminding us. I completely agree with all your statements. I hope to see them doing more merits together until myy heart is content. I also cant wait until they turn 28 bc i wanna see their wedding lol but then again that will only mean im getting old. I am afraid of aging. :(
Thanks Vimalee! I will see you at those threads

Btw, anyone attending the concert? I am deifinitely considering it. Planning a trip soon & was thinking why not Thailand in October in time for Nadech's concert. ❤

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
Lovely_k said:

It is quite bittersweet but I too believe the entire staff became extremely close. Khun Ja and her husband did amazing so far what a challenge they had up against them to incorporate japanese culture into a thai film. At the end of the day whether it took 18 months compared to 6-8 months normally I couldnt be happier because from the start I managed to find amazing ladies to share so many stories and to follow the ride that our Yadech went through themselves. 

It is definitely not the end. I am sure there will be another thread made to follow the daily life of Yadech. Just because they are not filming doesn't mean they will separate. They are too many moments that cast a much bigger picture than just mere best friends.

1) Nadech and Yaya confessed They have no other friends that they are this close to other than each other. If they have an opportunity to hang out. They said they will.  They simply think of each other first before anyone else if they have a leisurely day off. They said "THEY WILL CONTINUE TO BE THERE FOR EACHOTHER NO MATTER IF THEY DONT DO A LAKORN" "HE WILL PROTECT HER AND WATCH OUT FOR HER ALWAYS." "THERE IS NO ONE CLOSEST TO ME THAN NADECH" "NADECH IS ONE OF A KIND"

2) Japanese Songkran Family Trip: Nadech and Yaya are very family orientated people. They know that this trip was a personal and quite a significant trip for both families. Nadech knew that this was a big step. There is no way he would take Yaya and his mom to Japan to see his Dad's relatives if this was not important to their relationship. This is by no means a confession but more of a no brainer. I for one know that Yaya is the only girl he actually would have the nerve to take on trip like this with. Being that she is tight lipped herself going by her personality and her mom being so watchful of her reputation. They wouldn't agree to going on the trip if Nadech and Yaya didn't mean more to each other than friends. Guy and Girls can't be "just friends" in my book. 

3) Do I want them to open themselves to the media... ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!... This is their life... Media can find a way to ruin their relationship somehow if it does come out and I know that they both know that. They have the same answer to everything... same gaze. same indications to key when the other person should take on a question. So leave it the way it is until they turn 28 hehe.

4) The two would rather be called "Merit Couple" Than "Koo-Jin" Which I am thrilled with because them both being entertainers in the same industry you never know how long it will last but doing merit with someone is more of a longer lasting significance. They are bonded spiritually and as well they're families.

5) They have the same great people who constantly cheer and support them both individually and as a couple.
   - Yaya's Family has been seen with Nadech outside of work.. ( most recently Henry and last christmas it was Cat)
   - Nadech's Family!! ( his aunt and his cousins ALL "follow" and "like" Yaya's pics and them together as well.

6) Remember The entire Entertainment Industry Adores them as a "COUPLE" They will continue to have events and what not. Continue to win awards

- YUM YUM
    - Lays
    - Mistine

Lastly but certainly not Least THEY HAVE THE BIGGEST FANCLUB SUPPORTING THEM BOTH!!! SO THEY WILL FOR SURE NEVER SEPARATE. ALL OF US GIRLS WILL CONTINUE OUR YADECH FEVER EVEN WHEN RFTD IS DONE. CAUSE I KNOW THERE WILL BE ANOTHER LAKORN THEY ARE BOUND TO CO-STAR WITH EACHOTHER LIKE NADECH AND YAYA SAID "THEY HOPE THE ELDERS AND FANS CONTINUE TO WANT THEM TO COSTAR WITH ONE ANOTHER CONSTANTLY"
Gosh well said! Just love it!

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
Vimalee said:
Most lakorns took 6 to 9 months to finish but RFTD took 18 months, double the time.   Everyone on the set from the producers, director, staffs and crew, and actors have bonded and become very close.   It was bittersweet for them and many didn't want it to end.

I'm saddened it has come to an end.     Thank you to Maker Family and everyone involved with this beautiful project, and most of all my heartfelt thanks to Khune Ja and her husband for giving Yadech the roles of Ryu and
Mayumi.

:cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :weep: :weep: :weep: :tearybye: :tearybye: :tearybye: :tearybye: :teary: :teary: :teary: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

I know looking at their pix, I know that it is hard for them to go cause the filming is done... They have had share so much memories and bond together that all of them will miss each others...

paof

Lovely_k said:

- YUM YUM
    - Lays
    - Mistine

I just love everything in here, you said it all... I love how u break things up and clarify it...I noe that Yaya mom alreDy give nadech the green light..

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
When Nadech is 28, Yaya would be 26/27? 

Is this pertaining to Nadech turning 28?

I do remember about in 5 years Nadech will get married (correct me if I am wrong). That would be more than 5 years from now...I could wait as long as they will marry one another.

I am so rooting for them, a real life lakorn with a happy ending that take more than 5 years in the making. :dance1:

fea4567

sarNie Hatchling
:welcome1: yearoo!  Glad you decided to join the fun.  You have a long way to go, but make sure you don't miss or skip any pages as each page contains beautiful pictures, videos, comments and many more that our lovely ladies here have shared.  

fea4567

sarNie Hatchling
m9saeteurn1 said:
Happy Memorial Weekend to All! Have fun and be safe!

Does anyone know if all the episodes has been sub? I only saw 4 episodes of part 3 sub...

Reality has hit. I am happy too see that Nadech has picked up more lakorns but it's sinking in that i'll have to wait another 3 plus years for a Yadech reunion. :( hopefully shorter. I hope even if there is no lakorns they will continue to spoil us fans with pleasure pics of them together. Oh so sad just thinking about it!
Viki has all episodes w/English sub.  

preciouskj

sarNie Hatchling
Hi everyone !!! So sad that the filming is end ....  :teary: but THANK YOU @LOVELY_K for your words !! this will help us to not miss them so much together on screen !!! and thanks everyone for you post !!! 

I always looking for NY video on youtube or instagram and i found those 2:

The one is very old, it is an interview for TNNKK can someone help me to translate the part between 1:00:00 to 1:03:00 it seems really interesting ... PLEASE ....  :worthy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojYHuoSEyDA

and the 2nd one it is during the last 3ZAAP show but this part is not in the interview and the way YAYA is looking at her Pe chai is just so lovely !!!! If you can hear what she said and translate it too ... :thanks:

http://www.oninstagram.com/photo/3-nadech-urassaya-urassayas-byfamily-nadechyaya-795276188428424803_678116684

Have a good sunday everyone and see soon !!!!! 

Love you all na ka !! (start to understand some thai words lol so good ) 

paof

I would love to vote but I don't know how, cause it is all in Thai n I don't know how lol..

paof

I would love to vote but I don't know how, cause it is all in Thai n I don't know how lol..

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Ok here's how to vote... Hope you all can understand it..

Once your in Pantip web site you will see this page.
If those who using mobile.... Click on desktop icon
Nadech name is in the 7th row and Yaya is in the 13th row.

Once click Nadech and Yaya name, you click vote on the bottom of this page

Than you get this pop out. Don't sign in just click on fb icon. Make sure you are log in fb.

Once you click fb icon the vote result will pop up.. Hope it work for you all.