[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

daai

sarNie Egg
Hi!!! How's everyone here? I'm going to start with RS as all know that they're done filming and I'm so sad tbh Idk what to say because they became closer after almost two years shooting, filming..I'm sad too because no more Yadech on screen and Idk until when we can see them back together as a screen couple I've used to it then when they've to paired up with other actor, actresses..normal situation when ur job is acting, when u choosed to be an actor..I know we can observe NY through their CFs, merits, award shows and etc but that's different! I know we can follow them by their IG but still u know.. after five weeks are done, where I can post, talking, commenting about NY? I mean what thread should I go? I don't wanna lose my friends here...I'm lost!!! Help me pals...btw, it's great to know u all in this thread

daai

sarNie Egg
Hi!!! How's everyone here? I'm going to start with RS as all know that they're done filming and I'm so sad tbh Idk what to say because they became closer after almost two years shooting, filming..I'm sad too because no more Yadech on screen and Idk until when we can see them back together as a screen couple I've used to it then when they've to paired up with other actor, actresses..normal situation when ur job is acting, when u choosed to be an actor..I know we can observe NY through their CFs, merits, award shows and etc but that's different! I know we can follow them by their IG but still u know.. after five weeks are done, where I can post, talking, commenting about NY? I mean what thread should I go? I don't wanna lose my friends here...I'm lost!!! Help me pals...btw, it's great to know u all in this thread

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and thanks so much for your wonderful shares and votes for Yadech for CH3 top 10 Favorite Actors/Actresses at Pantip na ka.

@yearoo, welcome and hope you'll enjoy being here na.
@Lovely, thanks for sharing pictures and your long insightful essay.  I enjoy reading it mak mak ka.

@key,  your request is my command my dear  :coverlaf: .  And, I like Vimalee's idea that we should continue to update and chat about Yadech on the RFTD thread even after it gets move to Thai, old lakorn, 2014 section na ka.  I hope to see you all there.  For now, let's enjoy Yadech and their lakorn here! :heart:

Nadech is so handsome.......

:heart: :heart: :heart:  Love this picture, Yadech are so cute!!  I have to post this bigger  na Lovely so me and my 4 eyes can see clearly :bhehe: .

:heart: :heart: :heart:
-
-
cr:as tagged, love ny & raythailand

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Ah.....they sure had lots of fun, and it's indeed sad that the filming has come to an end.  I'll miss all the bts pictures and clips.  However, thanks to the producer, director, cast & crew especially Yadech for their commitment and dedication in producing a great series for almost 2 years for us to enjoy na ka.

Yaya is pretty as always......

cr:nyclub & love ny

Good night and sweet dreams everyone.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Wow wow wow! I love their new photos from poly. So umm sexy & beautiful. The pictures make me visualize what a hot couple they are ❤❤❤❤

Thanks Vimalee for the link. I got stucked voting after selecting the FB icon..,will try again in the morning.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Wow wow wow! I love their new photos from poly. So umm sexy & beautiful. The pictures make me visualize what a hot couple they are ❤❤❤❤

Thanks Vimalee for the link. I got stucked voting after selecting the FB icon..,will try again in the morning.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult

chaitra

sarNie Adult
HI ladies,   :)

http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/60600-the-battle-of-love/

I had written a YADECH fanfic a while back (like a month or so) and many lovely ladies here in RFTD had read it and had given so much encouragement and appreciation. I finally decided to post it in the "fanfiction fever section" here is asianfuse. Its called "THE BATTLE OF LOVE". Since there are so many newbies I thought i will inform you guys about it. If you feel the time between thursday till next wednesday is too long or boring coz we have to wait for RFTD to air, please do check out this fan fiction (that is if you guys have free time). I have already posted 10 full chapters and will be updating more tomorrow. 

I would love to know what you guys think about it. Please do leave your opinions or comments in ff site itself (coz i dnt want it to interfere our RFTD finning sessions).

Thank you so much esp Keylargo, Vimalee, MrsChum, DelRey, Fea456, Jomacar, Junyukio, (So sorry if i forgot anyone) for always encouraging me and appreciating the fanfic. 

P.S: Dont forget to read our lovely @Keylargo's own fanfic part 1 here  in Rftd site itself. She has done a fantastic job.  :) Trust me a fanfic is always written with a lot of love and care so please do let us know what you guys think of it.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Lovely_k said:
HI Ladies,

Here are some if not all the pics from the new Ploykaempetch magazine!!! Please enjoy. Thank you I loved everyones sharing!!! Have a great night!!! BTW ALL OF YOU LADIES ARE SO FANTASTIC LOVE BEING HERE :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

Cr: As per tagged

WHY ALL THE PICTURE SO ADORABLE & LOVELY !!! :woot2: :woot: :pervie: :bhehe: :heart: :heart: :heart:

@bubba @key @Vimalee : agree let do that ...spazz here until it move

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Ladies do you all notice sometime we post double, triple post??

Happy Labor Day US ladies!! Have a wonderful one! Thank you all for the sharing!!

I'm down to where ever you all go. Just let me know what thread everyone will be at..

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night everyone.
@chaitra, glad that you decide to post it at ff section for others to enjoy.  Thanks for your wonderful work na.
@huanzhu, :highfive:
@MrsChum, Yep I also noticed that.  Wonder why??  Maybe we just have to make sure we  don't double click on Post....?

:heart:  Love these pictures.......

cr:as tagged & khampajjsin

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies, :)

We are all quite worried about RFTD ratings right? If there was any way to let Yadech personally know what a wonderful job they have done if RS wouldn't we all do it? But the only way we have is by voting for them. We already made it happen in Pantip voting so lets vote some more. I know voting can be boring sometimes esp. when we don't understand what's written on the screen, but our lovely ladies are doing all they can so let us also do everything we can to make sure Yadech sweep all the awards this year. :)

It is only when we create DEMAND, that we are SUPPLIED. We obviously want them to collaborate sooner so lets do everything we can. They might win or not win over critics but they have definitely won in people's heart. 
And WE KNOW THEY DESERVE THOSE AWARDS. 

Even 1 vote from every member is very much appreciated. Please, please do vote. GO YADECH :) Thank you so much guys. Have a great day/night.