[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you everyone for sharing. Thank you Vimalee for the translation and Ptenchik for the clip. I'm with you Vimalee, I can't wait also. Well as of right now Wed/Thurs is my fav days of the wk... Lucky I don't work this wk on those day... :clap:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I think bubba already posted this picture under spoiler way back.   I missed it and I think many people probably missed it too since this thread moves so fast.

Nways, Nadech's classmate?, who is working with him on the short movie called Mr. Peter Project, posted this picture on his IG and wrote, "Ryu' sweetheart"    Yadech fans flocked to his IG and thanked him for making them fin.   Ryu' sweetheart or Nadech' sweetheart are the same, but what was more important was that now they knew Nadech took Yaya to meet his classmates.   It iseemed like Yaya was watching her pe chai's project on lap top and she seemed very proud of his work too.     Awww, :heart: :heart: :heart:

credit as tagged and NadechYaya FB

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
I think bubba already posted this picture under spoiler way back.   I missed it and I think many people probably missed it too since this thread moves so fast.

Nways, Nadech's classmate at his university, who is working with him on the short movie called Mr. Peter Project, posted this picture on his IG and wrote, "Ryu' sweetheart"    Yadech fans flocked to his IG and thanked him for making them fin.   Ryu' sweetheart or Nadech' sweetheart are the same, but what was more important was that now they knew Nadech took Yaya to meet his classmates.   It iseemed like Yaya was watching her pe chai's project on lap top and she seemed very proud of his work too.     Awww, :heart: :heart: :heart:

:thanks: for the explanation, this totally make me so fin :bhehe:  :pervie:  :woot: 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Welcome  Milova,  MissSunny,  Lya,  and Padbvoc88@hotmail.com.      Thanks for stopping by and come visit us again na kha.

Welcome back  Sasha!    Glad to see you back and what a good timing.......RFTD finally is here, yeah!

The first thing I noticed about this picture was the grey scarf Yaya was wearing.    My goodness, this scarf has traveled around the world, too bad it was not qualified for frequent mileages.    The person who made this scarf for her must be very pleased; his labor of love paid off and she really appreciated it.    Yaya even wore it over her sleeveless outfit when she was vacationing with her family in California and posted the picture on her IG.  Many people had a good time picking on her - thick scarf over a sleeveless spring outfit.   :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
Welcome  Milova,  MissSunny,  Lya,  and Padbvoc88@hotmail.com.      Thanks for stopping by and come visit us again na kha.

Welcome back  Sasha!    Glad to see you back and what a good timing.......RFTD finally is here, yeah!

The first thing I noticed about this picture was the grey scarf Yaya was wearing.    My goodness, this scarf has traveled around the world, too bad it was not qualified for frequent mileages.    The person who made this scarf for her must be very pleased; his labor of love paid off and she really appreciated it.    Yaya even wore it over her sleeveless outfit when she was vacationing with her family in California and posted the picture on her IG.  Many people had a good time picking on her - thick scarf over a sleeveless spring outfit.   :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2:

Haha Vimalee, I love that scarf as much as Yaya :bhehe: I remember that day she wore that scarf here in LA Cali. Those that live in Cali knows that the weather in LA is not cold like some other area. Plus that day the weather wasn't that cold but she still have that scarf on and post it to show it of.. :bhehe:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night everyone and thanks for your wonderful shares na ka.
@sasha, welcome back ka.  It's good to see you here again.
@Milova, @MissSunny, @Lya, & @Padbvoc88, welcome and enjoy your stay na ka.

Congrats to Yaya for being a new presenter for Shokubutsu products.

Even from behind, Yaya still look so pretty.......

Can't wait for this scene on Wednesday.......

cr: as tatgged & withloveurassayas

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Nadech is also a presenter for the same company.   Thanks bubba for sharing.

Mayumi probably hided in the closet because she didn't want to share the same room with Ryu.....

Can't really tell if this was Ryu or Nadech looking at Mayumi or Yaya.....

I love the three stooges, I meant Ryu's three body guards....

credit as tagged and Urassayaclub FB

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
This part is more cheesy and enjoyable to watch than the first one although I do adore the other couple as well. However this one has the plot moving fast along with side characters. In part 1, the three guards didn't have that much of a role until this one. RIP taro. The two funny guards who are actual comedians somewhat and Taro's replacement are a bunch of goofballs that if not for nature's great works, they wouldve help increase the rating.

lazie.<3

sarNie Egg
Ehhh..more ryu & mayumi scenes tomorrow..
I can't wait to see mayumi kick some butt..lol
@Iya huh..that's is exactly what I was thinking about..
@milova I know I'm all late but welcome.. & that's how some of us got to become yadech fans.. :)
Have a good day everyone..

fresh

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:

Thank @Vimalee for all fin information and translation :heart: :heart: :heart: . I wondered why Nadech did not admit that he kitted this scarf :scratchhead2: .
Thank everyone for photos and comments. Can't wait for tomorrow episode. Hope that it will be great and the rating will be higher.

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
hi back to vimalee & bubba... thanks for the shout out

i love this pic so much... awww... melting moments.  if i were in mayumi/yaya's place i would have melt like icecream :woot:  :woot2:  haha delusional mode.
mayumi in previous 2 episodes still fighting ryu's approaches so hard... she's still cant forgive him for breaking her heart 7 yrs ago... but ryu is so persistent, sweet and charming and funny i love it when ryu said he will make mayumi fall in love with him and warn her to guard her heart...

Vimalee said:
Nadech is also a presenter for the same company.   Thanks bubba for sharing.

Mayumi probably hided in the closet because she didn't want to share the same room with Ryu.....

Can't really tell if this was Ryu or Nadech looking at Mayumi or Yaya.....

credit as tagged and Urassayaclub FB

I got stressed up watching RHHLT, all serious and tense... i love it that RFTD is in a different pace... intense love, romantic, intense business rivalry and yet at the same time cool us down with many funny scenes. Cant wait for the next episode.... tonite.... but i'll only be able to watch the sub 1 or 2 days later... still better late than no at all

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
Milova said:
M9saeteurn1, chaitra, fea4567 and sasha, thank you all *hugs*

@chaitra: thank you for your suggestion. I think I will postpone watching Thoranee then. :)

Since i am also a newbie in lakorn world, I notice that in both dramas (game rai and duangjai), it seems that Nadech is lack of equally good love rival. His rivals are either the bad guy or not aggressive enough. Is it a common plot for lakorn? In kdrama, usually the second lead will have the same quality as the lead male and sometimes i am rooting for the second one instead.

Pardon me for my bad english.

milova , i'm quite new to lakorn as well i've no idea about the plot. but after watching 2 episodes of RFTD, ryu's love rival (that's captain yuji) seems quite charming himself and looks like a good guy. i dont know if he will turn into a bad guy coz his father is a bad police chief

and dont worry ur english is ok... much better than mine *lol*

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
Milova said:
M9saeteurn1, chaitra, fea4567 and sasha, thank you all *hugs*

@chaitra: thank you for your suggestion. I think I will postpone watching Thoranee then. :)

Since i am also a newbie in lakorn world, I notice that in both dramas (game rai and duangjai), it seems that Nadech is lack of equally good love rival. His rivals are either the bad guy or not aggressive enough. Is it a common plot for lakorn? In kdrama, usually the second lead will have the same quality as the lead male and sometimes i am rooting for the second one instead.

Pardon me for my bad english.

milova , i'm quite new to lakorn as well i've no idea about the plot. but after watching 2 episodes of RFTD, ryu's love rival (that's captain yuji) seems quite charming himself and looks like a good guy. i dont know if he will turn into a bad guy coz his father is a bad police chief

and dont worry ur english is fine... much better than mine *lol*

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
After all the spoiler I got, I don't know if I'll be happy,sad,angry,mad,or cry because I don't know if I'll be able to accept it..

paof

After all the spoiler I got, I don't know if I'll be happy,sad,angry,mad,or cry because I don't know if I'll be able to accept it..

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

Let's say this..... I am somewhat annoyed that I brought myself to get spoiled. Lol I shouldn't have clicked a spoiler tag in Spicy forum..... Now Its made me feel like I should say something to the writer of RFTD. There has been some rewrites of the book. Which has made me so confused. Before warned Ladies things will get quite annoying and confusing at times. Hopefully Khun Ja does some more cutting especially for the one I am talking about. I won't release a spoiler on here because I don't want any of you girls to be annoyed like how I am right now. Anywhoo I hope and pray that this series is MOSTLY JIN AND FIN NOT THE OPPOSITE.

paof

Lovely_k said:
Hi Ladies,

Let's say this..... I am somewhat annoyed that I brought myself to get spoiled. Lol I shouldn't have clicked a spoiler tag in Spicy forum..... Now Its made me feel like I should say something to the writer of RFTD. There has been some rewrites of the book. Which has made me so confused. Before warned Ladies things will get quite annoying and confusing at times. Hopefully Khun Ja does some more cutting especially for the one I am talking about. I won't release a spoiler on here because I don't want any of you girls to be annoyed like how I am right now. Anywhoo I hope and pray that this series is MOSTLY JIN AND FIN NOT THE OPPOSITE.
I agree that y said I don't know how I'm goons feel noe....ð­ð­ð­

paof

Lovely_k said:
Hi Ladies,

I agree that y said I don't know how I'm goons feel noe....ð­ð­ð­