[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
fresh said:
@bubba: thanks for all lovely photos. About the photos in Spoiler tab, did Yadech go out together? Was Yaya's picture posted by Nadech's friend?
Was Yadech's photo with Nadech'aunt taken when they were in Japan?

Thank you everyone for all lovely photos and comments. Hope everyone will vote for Yadech.
Can we vote 1/account/day on pantip?

Hi fresh,  you're very observance.  Yes, Yadech's photo with his aunt was taken during the trip in Japan, and Yaya's picture was posted by Nadech's friend who helped him with his short film (school project) na ka.  Some people commented that Nadech was the one who took Yaya picture :bhehe: .  It was so nice of Yaya to go and give Nadech support on his school project. :wub: .

Can't wait to see ploykaempetch mag....... :heart: :heart: :heart:

cr:as tagged

Milova

sarNie Egg
Hello everybody. I am new here. Well..i am actually also a newbie in a lakorn world. I just finished watching Game Rai Game Ruk and instantly fall in love with both main characters. Then i try to find more news about them and end up in this forum. Hope i can make new friends here.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Milova said:
Hello everybody. I am new here. Well..i am actually also a newbie in a lakorn world. I just finished watching Game Rai Game Ruk and instantly fall in love with both main characters. Then i try to find more news about them and end up in this forum. Hope i can make new friends here.
Hello and welcome!! Make yourself at home.... Enjoy the with us spazzing about Yadech. Here you can get a lot of info, translation and all. If you have any question don't be shy or afraid to ask. All the ladies here's are very kind and generous to share what they know and have.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
You certainly can Milova, welcome ! It is a very friendly and cosy Yadech community, I am sure you'll enjoy your time here. Ladies are fabulous and the best !

Milova

sarNie Egg
Thank you for the warm welcome MrsChump and keylargo. Really appreciate it. I am watching Duangjai Akanee (hope i write it correctly) now and plan to watch Torranee afterwards. Then I try to catch up with rising sun series. Nadech and yaya marathon weeks! :)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Milova Welcome na! You will love it here. All news related to our Yadech get shared here. Nadech & Yaya has this aura that make us cant stop loving them ❤❤❤

chaitra

sarNie Adult
HI Milova, welcome to RFTD thread. Like MrsChum said, Please dnt feel shy to ask anything you would like. All the ladies here are extremely sweet and kind so we all will help you out as much you want. Enjoy spazzing with us and hope you catch up to RFTD episodes 1,2, and 3 before the 4th one airs. 

Just a small suggestion: Yadech might NOT do another lakorn for atleast a year so I think its best if you postpone watching Thoranee after RFTD and enjoy RFTD with us as it airs. 

have a great day :)

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
goshh!!! i tried log in here earlier but i've forgotten my own password!!! *lol*...

tq bubba for the bts clip of yaya & catreeya in sudsapda mag... is catreeya now venturing into modelling as well? at one point when they were both in black dressess i almost mistake her for yaya... almost! so nice of yaya guding her thru the shoot... sisterly love :yes: 

welcome Milova... i hope u enjoy watching our sweet couple bickering in Duangjai Akkanee and different side of Nadech in Thoranee. I love all their characters but nadech in thoranee surprise me most. Happy watching!

Milova

sarNie Egg
M9saeteurn1, chaitra, fea4567 and sasha, thank you all *hugs*

@chaitra: thank you for your suggestion. I think I will postpone watching Thoranee then. :)

Since i am also a newbie in lakorn world, I notice that in both dramas (game rai and duangjai), it seems that Nadech is lack of equally good love rival. His rivals are either the bad guy or not aggressive enough. Is it a common plot for lakorn? In kdrama, usually the second lead will have the same quality as the lead male and sometimes i am rooting for the second one instead.

Pardon me for my bad english.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Большое спасибо ptenchik for sharing this super fin clip!

Here's the link for mobile:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0QvTn4JZCIU&feature=youtu.be&app=desktop

This was the scene after Mayumi woke up from fainting and she misunderstood and thought Ryu had taken advantage of her.    Lol, when Mayumi's parents walked in on them and Mayuni called, "Father, Mother"  Ryu then tried to pull down his shirt to make it obvious, and he acted like he was the one who got taken advantage of instead of Mayumi.   I wondered because of this scene Mayumi's parents made her marrying Ryu.    Nadech said this assault scene was very difficult to film because of the rolling blanket and Yaya's bruised forehead.   He said don't forget to follow and see whose shoulder will bare more for the audiences to see - his or Yaya's.  :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

I so so cannot wait for this scene now!   Someone mentioned that this scene will be this Wednesday....I hope it is true!

ptenchik said:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
I think those that want to order the Ploygampetch mag can order in Magazinedee web site. I think it's pretty expensive cus Nadech magazine was $36 something plus have to add the charges too. Good luck on buying Yadech cus it's always sold out.