[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you Vimalee for the translation of the short clip...I love seeing them having fun and laughing. I sure miss these two sooo much. Lately haven't been seeing them hang out or take any pictures together, even though they are filming together but no pic at all!!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday:

Happy Happy Birthday to you, Nee ..... and Many Many more....!!!!     

Have a wonderful time celebrating your birthday in Thailand!!!!!!!!!!!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Happy Birthday Dearest Nee ! Wishing you a beautiful day. Dreams and wishes im sending your way, may all be good and all come true. May your birthday be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter, love, and cheer. Have a wonderful time in TH with your boyfriend, lu

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Wow, kop khun kaaaa everyone!!! Thank you for all the birthday wishes! You girls are the best!!!! I feel honored and grateful to have known you ladies through here! Thanks so much ka MrsChum, M9, Meysaelee, Vimalee, Keylargo! :heart: :heart: :heart: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Thank you everyone for all the great pics, clips and translation!!! Yadech never fails to put a smile on my face! Lol. Thank you Vimalee for the Mistine cupcake powder information!!! I will try my best to get my hands on it and keep you guys posted!!! Hope everyone is having a great day ka! Much love to you guys!!!! :heart: :kiss:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our dearest Neezy may you have more birthdays to come more blessings and happiness in life :party:  :party:  :party:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  

@fyi BLS is basic life support or CPR aka cardiopulmonary resuscitation

@key and bubba thanks for your kind words 

@Vimalee thanks for welcoming to be honest i was only having an internet connection problem recently...so i just keep on watching yadech lakorns and at work i just check the forum to be up dated.

right now i'm watching hotel king and angle's eye.....crazily waiting for RS :crazy:  :secret:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night everyone.

@yk, hope your internet works soon na ka and you're welcome.  Sure miss your delightful comments mak na.
@MrsChum, thanks for sharing the translation.  Hope Yaya let her pe Nadech win this time.  She doesn't need to lose any more weight.

Awww......this is very creative!!!

@1ssbtch3 posted this and wrote,  Thought the Rising Sun has the cutting Wedding Cake scene.  My mistake....Awwww...have to wait for off-screen!!!

cr:as tagged

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Again, thank you na MrsChum for sharing another translation and NYVietnamFC for translating for us!!!

The first thing that came to my mind when I read this was the husband/wife couples or the boyfriend/girlfriend couples who wanted to give support/encouragement to their significants who tried to lose weights.   We all knew Yaya doesn't need to lose more weight, and Nadech always worried about her weight and wanted her to eat more.   That was so very sweet of her to want to join her pe chai to give him motivations and drives.   No wonder he looks very good lately.   Aww...this couple just makes me swoon like a teenager....

MrsChum said:

Cr. nyvietnamfc

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you bubba for Yadech pic with the wedding cake....only if the pic was real, us fans would be jumping for joy :bhehe:

Vimalee, I got the same thought as you. I think Yaya is only doing it to help her P'chai out. Such a good nong Sao :heart:

@ptenchik...thank you for always posting recent pics of Yadech. Nadech look so fresh and clean in those pics.