[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi chaitra thank you again. mark is heaven sent to plot, save yadech from this very evil man. i like their friendship, let bygones be bygones ! what nadech felt for kim was infatuation what he feels for yaya is unconditional love, i love the difference. help is on the way in the form of mark, thanks chaitra.
on the other hand the level of hatred on m skyrocketed very high ! yaya seems to be losing the battle, just a word of hurting her beloved shes lost. its obvious bcos she loves nadech so dearly ! i feel so sorry for her to be controlled by a dictator. the hug, kiss are so filthy ! nadech please hurry up to save your dearest, i want yadech to get married not with the horrible m ! thanks very much chaitra for your time and being so regular with updates, love your ff. with appreciation.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
HI key,
Firstly I want to thank you for having so much patience for sending feed backs for every update. 

Since I dont have an image of Michael in my mind, trust me the only way i'm able to make Michael intimate with Yaya is by imagining him to be Khun Charles (GRGR). So typically in my brain its Nadech double acting.  LOL
-------------------------------------------
Hatred against Michael will increase even more, so will the love for our couple. Ahhhhhhhhhh   :woot2: I so want to share the climax right now, but u guys just have to wait.

Another 3- 5 days I guess i will be wrapping it up. I will send lots of updates tomorrow since i will be free for the day. Dnt miss it. I will be waiting for the feed backs.

@MrsChum @jomacar - Nadech might be able to play the "i dont care" game  BUT love has a funny way of making you do thing which you normally think you wont. Nadech was not jealous in case of Kim. BUt when it come to Yaya you will see him go ballistic esp when......

you wil just have to wait and see hehehe :) :gungirl:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the update Chaitra. I don't think I could picture Khun Michael as Khun Charles cus Michael sound more like a creep and a perv. Hopefully Michael don't go any farther with Yaya...kissing and hugging her is too much already.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
MrsChum said:
Thanks for the update Chaitra. I don't think I could picture Khun Michael as Khun Charles cus Michael sound more like a creep and a perv. Hopefully Michael don't go any farther with Yaya...kissing and hugging her is too much already.
 MrsChum LOL. I meant I imagine him  as Charles only when I have to write kissing scenes between Michael and Yaya and etc. 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
You are very welcome MrsChum and Key.   That was just a partial list of all the winners.    There were so many categories like music, movies, best directors, best supporting actors and actresses, etc.

Congratulations to everyone; especially, my handsome guy Nadech!

@bubba, I'm so happy for you that your two most favorite guys Tik and Nadech had taken picture together....How cool was that...!!!!

Anne T, please produce lakorn with Tik and Nadech, Mew Nittha and Yaya please, pretty please!!!

credit NadechWorld FB

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
What,  Michael and Yaya....kissing and hugging, and Nadech infatuated with Kim?!!!!

Ohh, my fragile little heart will not be able to handle this situation.   I was put in the similar position with Nadech and Mai, and Yaya and Chin in "Smooth Operator" FF, and I had to leave early before the story had ended, but a kind heart fellow ff reader pm me and asked me to come back because there was a twist to the story.

@chaitra, I will try to tough it up and will finish the FF because I do appreciate your taking the time to share your talents, precious times, and efforts with us here, and for that I'm thankful.

MrsChum said:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Once again thanks again Chitra for the FF. I still need to get caught up on the reading. Keep it coming though :)
Vimalee - That is a great idea. I would love to see Nadech, Tik, Yaya and Taew in a lakorn too. OF course Ya and Na togher. hehe

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@ptenchik, I will translate Nadech's interview at Siam Dara Awards if no one had translated it yet and thanks to MrsChum for posting the clip na.    I will wait for cookiies and bubba first since they have done such a wonderful job translating the videos.

ptenchik said:
Может кто-нибудь сказать, что говорит Nadech в интервью

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and hope you all have a beautiful day na ka.

Awww..... a teaser link from nyclub....
Can't wait to hear  Yadech  sing this song which was written for khun Ja's wedding.  Sound so beautiful!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=518777444917487&set=vb.204126203049281&type=2&theater

:heart:   so sweet.......can't wait to see.....

Beautiful poster....... :heart:

cr:as tagged & nyclub

A bonus of the day.......Yaya liked Daradaily's photo....... :wub:

So_obsessed

sarNie Egg
It's finally close to airing?! Thank God, because I've had no lakorn to watch, and I miss them. I missed reading the translations about the story too, too bad I don't know how far back those were

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:welcome1:  So_obsessed,   thank you for stopping by and come back to visit us soon.  

Thank you na bubba for sharing the clip of khoon Ja's wedding song.    Can't wait to hear Yadech's rendition!

Only 16 second but so much meaning.....

" It must be you that I'm waiting for....

The road....that is so lonely....

Now.....coming together

Thank you for looking at my direction....."

bubba said:
Hello everyone and hope you all have a beautiful day na ka.

Awww..... a teaser link from nyclub....
Can't wait to hear  Yadech  sing this song which was written for khun Ja's wedding.  Sound so beautiful!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=518777444917487&set=vb.204126203049281&type=2&theater

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
What,  Michael and Yaya....kissing and hugging, and Nadech infatuated with Kim?!!!!

Ohh, my fragile little heart will not be able to handle this situation.   I was put in the similar position with Nadech and Mai, and Yaya and Chin in "Smooth Operator" FF, and I had to leave early before the story had ended, but a kind heart fellow ff reader pm me and asked me to come back because there was a twist to the story.

@chaitra, I will try to tough it up and will finish the FF because I do appreciate your taking the time to share your talents, precious times, and efforts with us here, and for that I'm thankful.

HI Vimalee,

This is the exact reason why we want you to catch up with us faster. You must be around part 7 or 8 and there the plot has not even started. So please do catch up faster so that we can all hate Michael together and love Yadech.

But if your not finding time, then its better you stop reading feed backs or your heart will be broken as you would be forced to assume like today :) . Its Michael kissing and hugging Yaya. She doesn't respond in any way. About Kim And Nadech I think its best if you read. If i reveal it now there will be no point.

It would be great if you would catch up to us so that we all can sail through the climax together. I will not force you though because writing and reading a story is such a personal thing. If you do not want to proceed further then that's absolutely fine :)

Thank you so much for the translation Vimalee :) Always appreciate what and all you have done for us by translating and posting so much about Yadech.

So_obsessed: I think RFTD translation starts around page 18 of this site. Cant wait for RS to air.

Can anyone please tell when exactly is RS airing?  I want to finish the FF before that and give you guys some break before all of us will go crazy watching RS. Thank you so much in advance :)

I will be posting updates exactly 6 -7 hours from now so you know when to expect it guys. :)

People who want to read the ff, it starts from page 835 I do hope you people catch up to us. And please send feed backs.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Translation from Sanook.com article. Translate by
Marino Yudee from Nadechworld (eng) FB

Nadech apologized for calling Yaya " I Pop" (ghoul)

Nadech apologized for slip of the tongue called Yaya "I Pop". He said it's I-Saan dialect and is use it regularly in I- Saan.

Without warning, he made his own fans dissatisfied about himself, the hot actor Nadech Kugimiya. Recently, someone saw that he called his sweet on screen Yaya Urassaya " I Pop" this is why he himself need to rush to explain the true meaning of "I Pop" where it is actually came from? And he quickly cleared up the issues with the current gossip that the couple had lived in the same condo or not? When got the opportunity to meet Nadech, he hurried explain all the issues right away.

Someone saw that you teased Yaya with a word " I Pop" Aw...this one. I'm so sorry to the people who may not understand the meaning of the word.This I-Saan word is really used to call to someone joyfully. I used to called P' Mint Natawara long time ago but I did not see any problem with that. But if people do not understand the meaning, I apologize once more. The word of "I -Pop" is more like a teasing word than a detest word. Yaya did not say anything. She understands. It's similar to " I- Lah"(small sister, brother) " I-Pop"something like that. It is not an insulting word and you are not supposed to feel any resentment at all.

For the fans are dissatisfied with the word that I used. It's probably they do not understand the meaning. I have to apologize for having displeased to many people. We know each other and comfortable to talk it this way. Outsiders may not know we are talking like this on the set. Because I'm from I-Saan and there are many more I-Saan people on the set. We understand each other. It's a funny joke. Do not think too much.

For the other issues that they were saying we both lived in the same condo. It 's not true. We live in a different place. I live in the suburb area. She lives in town. I do not go very often to her condo. I have sent her sometimes. I got my hair and make-up done at her house. Because we will make appointment for the make-up artist at the same time. She lives with her mom. And I live with my parents as well. I never been to a party at her condo. I'm just going there to send her together in a big group. I was afraid that her reputation would be tarnish by this news. But it is absolutely nothing. Asked why I had to go to her condo for hair and make-up because it easier for makeup artist and we then straight went to the event. It's saved time.

http://news.sanook.com/1622377/ณเดชน์-ขอโทษเรียก-ญาญ่า-อิปอบ/

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank you @mc for posting the interview i appreciate it alot ♥
@ptenchik thank you too for the pics. its a joy to see yadech together.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you so much MrsChum for sharing the translated article and to Marino Yudee from Nadechworld for translating the article!

Also, thanks to ptenchik for sharing Yadech latest photo shoot pictures.    Yadech will be on the cover for Ploy Gam Petch magazine for August issue.

credit as tagged and NY CLUB FB

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@chaitra, that's a good suggestion.   I will try not to read comments before I can catch up with the rest of the chapters.

Funny, a few days ago I posted a question as to why Yaya said Yadech always fight when they meet each other; well, I got the answer while reading your FF.    Nadech said their relationship would be boring if they don't fight.....aha, the more they fight, the more they have to make up, hehehehehe.

Vimalee said:
Yaya mentioned that they always fight when they met.   Hmmm, I wonder why....      Does anyone want to elaborate more on that?