[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@key, you're welcome na ka and I'm also looking forward to tomorrow too hehe. :heart:

@bellla & Ilovelola,  according to the Yum Yum interview clip above, Nadech said that he didn't say that na.

Yadech sure had lots of fun  at Yum Yum event......

Nadech and his amazing acting........

So cute.........

cr:as tagged, love ny, kwankao

bubba said:
Hello everyone and thank you all for sharing na ka.
@yk, wow.....that sounds exciting.  Hopefully, you'll have wifi na ka otherwise we'll sure miss you mak mak na.  Have fun and take care na ka.
Thanks MrsChum for the clip na.

Some  highlights of this interview for me.....

Nadech and Yaya will sing their song, "So Are We Going To Love Each Other" live on Reung lao chao nee on August 15.

@3.06
Reporters:  So are you going to love each other?
NY:    Still need to follow us in a lakorn.
Reporters:  And in real life?
Nadech:   Yes   (Greeeddd!!!!.......) :wub:
@6.02
Reporters:  If there is a Hi-so courting nong (Yaya), what will you say?
Nadech:     I want to be a Hi-so too.  (Greeeddddd......so is Nadech implying something??? :pervie: :bhehe: ).
Then, he continues to say that he was just kidding for fun.

I don't know if I'm mistaken, but in that interview video, after Nadech responded that if a hi-so was courting Yaya, then he wanted to be a hi-so, it looked like Yaya playfully swatted his arm as a rebuke for saying that.  Did anyone else catch that?

Here's the behind the scenes of the filming of Yaya and Nadech's music video.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQseLcANr9c

taytay702

sarNie Egg
Can he be anymore handsome?  Sex appeal when he sings in that outfit...YAYA you need to look at him and have some eye sex with that beast 555555 mai pood dee gwah!  Thanks na Bubba for the instagram post lol...I need to start following that person now just so I can hit the replay on phone 5555
bubba said:
@MrsChum & thai-lakorn-fan, thanks for the clip.

Awww......a perfect couple, so handsome and beautiful.....

So sweet and this is only rehearsal.......

*PIC*http://instagram.com/p/rs1mxHlc8L/

Our handsome pra'ek......

*PIC*
cr:as tagged, mae Keaw, love ny

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you bubba for the mv... Just when I was a little disappointed on the bts clip, the mv came out and it's a lot better... Seriously I cannot wait for all the scene in the mv. One more week ladies and gentleman ( if any)

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
Yadech меня просто убивают!!! Люблю их!!!
Почему никто не выкладывает событие Yum Yum! Очень хочется посмотреть!!!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you all for sharing!! This have been one of the best day so far... With the Lakorn airing next week and seeing my lovely couple together again, I'm one happy fan. Will have a sweet dream tonight :)