[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

So just wanted to translate this caption relating to this picture

IG : nytogether:  กำลังใจสำคัญของโซเรียวในวันนี้ พี่เครียด น้องบิ้ว แค่นี้ติ่งก็เยิ้มมมมกันทั้งสตูละค่ะ  :blush:  โซเรียวเคลิ้มอินเนอร์ล้นเลยนะคะ 

Excellent support given to So-Ryo today, brother stress, sister build more emotion, this makes fan club all smile in studio. So-Ryo feel extremely happy

Cr: as tagged

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
this thread is getting overdose sweetest !!!! thanks everyone for the clips, video, picture and super lovely comments!!!!!!!
honesty the official MV  make me :wub: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:
@Lovely_k @MrsChum @bubba @Vimalee @key and others : I can't wait for RFTD !!!!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Wow.....Wow.....Wow......so many fin and jin pictures!!! :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:
Good morning my dear ladies and thanks so much for all the wonderful shares na ka.
@yk, who knows...?....but for you, no script na hehehe.

:heart:... :heart:  .. :heart:........sweetness overload alright!!!

There's no line ka........

Always taking good care of nong sao.....

cr:as tagged

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@bubba, @M9, @MrsChum, @Key, @Chaitra, thank you so very much for the welcome back.   It was nice to get away for a few days without having to do any carpooling, cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc...!

@Chaitra, that was so cute of you to say that you missed my pink lotus avatar.   It was inspired by Nadech himself.   I picked that lotus avatar in February during the Valentine Day.   They asked Nadech if he had to compare Yaya to a Valentine flower, what would it be?    Nadech answered a lotus flower because it symbolizes beauty, tranquility, serenity, and lotus is a revered and respected flower for Buddhist.  

@Maiko, thank you so much for the Happy Mother's Day wish.   I'm so lucky to have one here in the USA in May and in Thailand on August 12th.

Welcome Samn09, Chulie, Lazie.<3, MissSunny, Junyukio, and sorry if I missed anyone else.   This thread moves so fast!!! 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks so much lovely for sharing the pictures and translation!

It happened during the taping of 3 Zaap show.  

Nadech couldn't hit the high notes while singing "So Will We Ever Love Each Other" so Yaya gave him a massage as a way to give him support and encouragement....Awww, so sweet!!!!!    :heart: :heart: :heart:

Lovely_k said:
Hi Ladies,

So just wanted to translate this caption relating to this picture

IG : nytogether:  กำลังใจสำคัญของโซเรียวในวันนี้ พี่เครียด น้องบิ้ว แค่นี้ติ่งก็เยิ้มมมมกันทั้งสตูละค่ะ  :blush:  โซเรียวเคลิ้มอินเนอร์ล้นเลยนะคะ 

Excellent support given to So-Ryo today, brother stress, sister build more emotion, this makes fan club all smile in studio. So-Ryo feel extremely happy

Cr: as tagged

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I know many of you cannot wait for this so I will do a quick and rough translation....lovely and bubba can add on later.

Thank you MrsChum for sharing the clip.

Pe Took Duangta, the one who played grandma in TNNKK, said she really likes Nadech and Yaya and wished to play in the lakorn with them.   When Pe Mam, the producer contacted her, she just said yes and cleared all her schedule without even knowing what kind of character she will be playing.  Pe Mam said she will have to travel a lot and Pe Took said she doesn't mind, and she will go anywhere they wanted her to go as long as she can play with Yadech.

She said Yadech is the most lovely kids in the world.   They are very well manner, very respectful, and very well raised.   Nadech loves to tease and picks on Yaya.  The host said because it was Nadech who picked on Yaya so it is adorable and if it was somebody else then it is annoying.  Pe Took said as an adult who observed these two together, she thinks that Nadech really likes Yaya;  he really took good care and showed concern for her.   However, they are both young and very well manner so they didn't show anything but being a good Pe Nong (brother/sister)

The host lady asked Pe Took if she thinks they are boyfriend/girlfriend now.    Pe Took said it seems like Nadech is more open now and when people asked him and Yaya, he would say do you want me to say it again? 

Another host lady said since Pe Took is close with Nadech why didn't she call him and ask him if he and Yaya are girlfriend/boyfriend.    Pe Took answered I believe they are boyfriend/girlfriend.   :heart: :heart: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

OMG, this week is full of FIN and JIN stuffs.

1.  Rising Sun
2.  Yum Yum event
3.  Morning News Show
4.  3 Zaap Show
5.  RFTD MV
6.  This clip from Pe Took

Bonus:

credit NY CLUB FB

MrsChum said:
@bubba or Vinalee, when you ladies have some spare time can you translate what Khun Took talk about around the 11:00 mark. Thank you and no rush ja...only if you have some spare time.. :heart:

http://youtu.be/K_TcOtPMBq0

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K_TcOtPMBq0

Thaich2

Hello Hello Hello!  
Long time no post na... I've been busy and forgot my password for AF.  lol

You are crazy Yadechers!  I am going to need like a month to read through all 900+ pages.  
Miss you all na.  

preciouskj

sarNie Hatchling
MrsChum said:
The back massage encouragement from Yaya remind me of Nadech giving Yaya his encouragement by hugging Yaya from the back... at the time I was looking forward for this part but when I found out it was a real hug I was very happy cus it a real feeling from my couple :heart:

Really?? It is not for the lakorn??? A real hug?? OMG!! Your post did my day :D

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
@bellla & Ilovelola,  according to the Yum Yum interview clip above, Nadech said that he didn't say that na.

Lol in his heart he wanted to say it ;)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
MrsChum said:
This picture was from the clip that got deleted...both so funny. I couldn't stop laughing at Mario and look at our girl (Yaya) have only eye for her p'chai.. :bhehe:

More pic from 3zaap recording

-
Our lovely couple looking Beautiful and Handsome as always :heart: :heart:

I'm going to ask this question a million time... "
WHY IS HE SOOOO HAMDSOME"??

-

Darn I missed it! Guess I will have to wait until it airs. LoL

fresh

sarNie Adult
Thank you so much everyone for all your posts, pictures, videos and translation. Thanks a lot for your warm welcome. I am so sorry that I am very bad in remembering names and my english is not good. I feel shy to post and just be a silent reader :hide:.  I was just back from holiday and there are too much jin/fin moments to catch up. Can't wait until next week to see Yadech in RFTD. Hope everyone have a nice weekend!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
lakornkiki said:
Hello Hello Hello!  
Long time no post na... I've been busy and forgot my password for AF.  lol

You are crazy Yadechers!  I am going to need like a month to read through all 900+ pages.  
Miss you all na.  
Hello my dear Kiki!! Welcome back to Yadech world... No need to back read cus you won't be able to catch up. I miss you and come back and spazz with us when this Lakorn air.. :)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you soooo much for the translation Vimalee...don't know what we would do if you bubba and Lovely not here with us. Really appreciate you all very much :heart:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@lakornkiki, Hello and welcome back na ka.  It's so nice to see your post ka.
MrsChum said:
@bubba or Vinalee, when you ladies have some spare time can you translate what Khun Took talk about around the 11:00 mark. Thank you and no rush ja...only if you have some spare time.. :heart:

http://youtu.be/K_TcOtPMBq0

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K_TcOtPMBq0

Thaich2
Vimalee said:
I know many of you cannot wait for this so I will do a quick and rough translation....lovely and bubba can add on later.

Thank you MrsChum for sharing the clip.

Pe Took Duangta, the one who played grandma in TNNKK, said she really likes Nadech and Yaya and wished to play in the lakorn with them.   When Pe Mam, the producer contacted her, she just said yes and cleared all her schedule without even knowing what kind of character she will be playing.  Pe Mam said she will have to travel a lot and Pe Took said she doesn't mind, and she will go anywhere they wanted her to go as long as she can play with Yadech.

She said Yadech is the most lovely kids in the world.   They are very well manner, very respectful, and very well raised.   Nadech loves to tease and picks on Yaya.  The host said because it was Nadech who picked on Yaya so it is adorable and if it was somebody else then it is annoying.  Pe Took said as an adult who observed these two together, she thinks that Nadech really likes Yaya;  he really took good care and showed concern for her.   However, they are both young and very well manner so they didn't show anything but being a good Pe Nong (brother/sister)

The host lady asked Pe Took if she thinks they are boyfriend/girlfriend now.    Pe Took said it seems like Nadech is more open now and when people asked him and Yaya, he would say do you want me to say it again? 

Another host lady said since Pe Took is close with Nadech why didn't she call him and ask him if he and Yaya are girlfriend/boyfriend.    Pe Took answered I believe they are boyfriend/girlfriend.   :heart: :heart: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:
Thanks MrsChum for the clip and thanks so much Vimalee for your wonderful translation na ka.

So proud of Nadech and Yaya......even people in the industry is pleased and proud of them and want to work with them.  They're such a very lovely couple indeed!  I especially like the part where the ladies  said that Nadech and Yaya are the couple that everybody in the whole country want them to be a real bf/gf :heart: :ghehe: .

Awww......wonder why they're so shy......

cr:as tagged

preciouskj

sarNie Hatchling
It is me again.... I can not understand thai but i watched the morning shows news and from now i just understand that Nadech said that Yaya is lovely and Yaya said that her P Chai is handsome :D
I would Like to know why at 17'28 Yaya said "just say yes" to Nadech.
And my favorite moment is at the end when Yadech watch their MV i love when Yaya expression when she said "ohhhhh" and after Nadech did the same "ohhh na rak"
They are just so cute !!!!