[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

preciouskj

sarNie Hatchling
@sharfa93 and @queenyeon on the 3zaap show i have Many moments i love !! LoL did you noticed when champoo said that "no one date to come" when Mae ask if someone will have bf or gf will they be the same. The way Yaya was so shy ... And how Nadech naturally repeat "so no one date to come " how cute !!

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
preciouskj said:
It is the 1st for me to watch their lakorn when it is on air... So what happen the 3 last Time when DJA , GRGR and TNNKK on air?? I want to know :D
in DAJ when nadech play fai, somehow there was a fire, in GRGR when nadech play saichon there a flood, i think there nothing happen during TNNKK i should said that one was lucky lol, then now in ROY FUN... it rain and the rating thing too... i dont know why it always happen to them (lakorn)..

preciouskj

sarNie Hatchling
suprab buroot satan said:
in DAJ when nadech play fai, somehow there was a fire, in GRGR when nadech play saichon there a floor, i think there nothing happen during TNNKK i should said that one was lucky lol, then now in ROY FUN... it rain and the rating thing too... i dont know why it always happen to them (lakorn)..
Oh... Do u think is good or bad ??

paof

i dont want to said bad, i would just said that it nature interfere..  

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
sharfa93 said:
38,000 bahts is a lot of money o_O it means that he wanted that picture wholeheartedly. im so happy T_T
Yes, he wanted wholeheartedly but I'm sadden that the painting is not with him or in either of his house. I think he donated to a temple.

paof

MrsChum said:
Yes, he wanted wholeheartedly but I'm sadden that the painting is not with him or in either of his house. I think he donated to a temple.
lol maybe when he wanted back he will g back in get...

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I didn't know that he donated that picture to the temple, but let's look on the bright side now many people can enjoy them for a very long time.....no wonder they both wanted to be called Koo Boon (merit couple)

I think they probably have a copy.

MrsChum said:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na MrsChum for sharing.

Both sisters are very pretty.    Cattreya has sweet eyes and Yaya has captivating and tantalizing eyes.

Yaya Urassaya would be Christine if her maternal grandmother didn't intervene.   Her dad couldn't say Urassaya so Yaya it is!

MrsChum said:
The Sperbund Sister! Both very pretty!!

Cr. NY club

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and hope you all have a wonderful Friday na ka.

Awww...this is so cute....pe chai listens attentively while nong sao listens closely and tries to understand.... :coverlaf:.
Yadech are so cute as always!!!

Wow.....look at those muscles!  No wonder Nadech can easily carry Yaya..... :drools: :wub:

Yaya posted this picture and wrote,  As my father said "how did I make them come out so good looking"! Hehe sudsapda soon ka!
Yep, they are so beautiful!!!

cr:as tagged & natty

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Dear Key,

My fellow three-read-kateers, congrats on your first fan fiction debut!   I will read it later when I have the time, but reading all these great comments I cannot wait to see what you have in store for us.

Thank you na kha for sharing your love for Yadech with us.   We're very lucky to have so many talented writers here at AF.

paof

Sorry I can't copy the link but u can just copy this in paste to youtube 12345 I LOVE YOU - GIVE ME 5 【OFFICIAL LYRIC VIDEO ]..
U will see the video..

fresh

sarNie Adult
@suprab buroot satan: Do you mean this video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAg4tUbHisE&feature=share

Thank everyone for all photos, videos and translations :thanks:. I love 2 eps of RFTD this week. There are a lot of fin and jin moments :heart: :heart: :heart: . I love the ramen and kendo fighting scenes as well as the sakura scene. It's sooooo sweet and romantic :spin: . It's sad that the rating is not high. But I love all of yadech scenes. They're very talent.

About the 3-zapp show of Yadech, I love it very much. I wondered did they have to follow a script? I like the way that Nadech takes care of Yaya though :spin:.

Hi Key, I love your fan fiction. Thank you for sharing and thanks @Mrs Chum for posting it. I finished it during my lunch break. Can't wait to see when Nadech and Yaya meet each other again. So sad that they're misunderstanding.

Hope everyone have a great weekend!

preciouskj

sarNie Hatchling
I watch a lot of RFTD taluikongtai video n i noticed that Nadech is always with his phone... Does he text ??? I hope he doesnt have a secret lover who is not Yaya ... T_T

paof

fresh said:
@suprab buroot satan: Do you mean this video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAg4tUbHisE&feature=share

Thank everyone for all photos, videos and translations :thanks:. I love 2 eps of RFTD this week. There are a lot of fin and jin moments :heart: :heart: :heart: . I love the ramen and kendo fighting scenes as well as the sakura scene. It's sooooo sweet and romantic :spin: . It's sad that the rating is not high. But I love all of yadech scenes. They're very talent.

About the 3-zapp show of Yadech, I love it very much. I wondered did they have to follow a script? I like the way that Nadech takes care of Yaya though :spin:.

Hi Key, I love your fan fiction. Thank you for sharing and thanks @Mrs Chum for posting it. I finished it during my lunch break. Can't wait to see when Nadech and Yaya meet each other again. So sad that they're misunderstanding.

Hope everyone have a great weekend!
Yes, thank na I can't copy it in my phone....

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
^_^ Is there anyone who does not like Nadech's Give Me 5 suit? I don't like it, I think it is long and does not suit with him plus the collar makes it more draggy. It does make him stand out from the rest because it is so different from the two sleeveless suits and suits of Mario and James. I prefer if he wears James's or Mario's suit and Mario and James could wear suits that are alike but different from Nadech :). Well, I want Nadech to have the best of things for this concert :). Is Nadech the lead singer of this group? 

I am thinking he is since he stands in the middle and sings first. No complains from me :).

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Ms.Zoe said:
^_^ Is there anyone who does not like Nadech's Give Me 5 suit? I don't like it, I think it is long and does not suit with him plus the collar makes it more draggy. It does make him stand out from the rest because it is so different from the two sleeveless suits and suits of Mario and James. I prefer if he wears James's or Mario's suit and Mario and James could wear suits that are alike but different from Nadech :). Is Nadech the lead singer of this group? 

I am thinking he is since he stands in the middle and sings first. No complains from me :).

totally agree! It actually make him look 'chubbier' and shorter lol All their wardrobe choices are terrible imo and the song is so cheesy, I just can't bring myself to like it  :yuck: i hope there will be better songs on the concert. 

The Sperbund sisters are just so beautiful! What a beautiful photoshoot! I see that Cat has also the luscious and full lips same as Yaya;; it's their best feature imo 
Cat has really nice eyes! 

Cant wait for inside pictures ♡.♡

CR: Nayaforeverlove ig

Lovely_k said:
Good Night Ladies,

See you all soon, Please enjoy the new segment of taluikongtai :) I couldn't stop smiling SOOOOOOO CUTEEEE HEHEHE!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-VxKZkhDzY
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7-VxKZkhDzY

In the novel, Ryu really rapes Mayumi, but from what is stated in the video above, it seems that Ryu tricks Mayumi into believing that he raped her but doesn't actually do it?  Is that correct?  Or do they have an R scene later on that's different from the blanket scene?

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
thai-lakorn-fan-forever said:
In the novel, Ryu really rapes Mayumi, but from what is stated in the video above, it seems that Ryu tricks Mayumi into believing that he raped her but doesn't actually do it?  Is that correct?  Or do they have an R scene later on that's different from the blanket scene?

From the summary I provided of RFTD... (I only translated the beginning) He does rape her.... He does it because he believes that she already gave herself to Yuji.... which isn't true he realizes that he was her first.... This happens after kendo practice where she tells him she will not come back to his house ever again... So the blanket scene is different.. The R scene should be coming up in the next couple of episodes... possibly Thursday.

If I'm not mistaken this should be right before Ryu Rapes Her 

meysaelee

sarNie Juvenile
How can I downloaded the music of 12345 I love you on your phone can someone please give the link to download on your phone so many to chack up thanks everyone's

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I heard the director made it clear that there will be no 'r' scenes at all in here.  
I'm pretty sure they'll skip it. (because really....when was the last time you've seen a rawr scene in a lakorn between the pra-nangs?)

meysaelee said:
How can I downloaded the music of 12345 I love you on your phone can someone please give the link to download on your phone so many to chack up thanks everyone's
here : http://www.2shared.com/audio/_CEoUw7Q/1_2_3_4_5_I_Love_You_-________.html (link taken from LOAD2U.com)