[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning or night everyone and thank you all for sharing na ka.
@Ms.Zoe & Vimalee, thanks for sharing the translations na ka.
@Junyukio, you're welcome and thanks for sharing your beautiful MV with us. Great job!

Awwww.......this is so cute......

Friends........I love you?!

cr:as tagged

preciouskj said:
My dears NY lovers here's another pix from IG can @vimalee @bubba or @lovely translate this if it is fin ?? Thanks !!

http://instagram.com/p/uaS-DfIhVb/
Thanks for sharing na ka. I'll translate this when I have more time unless someone else beats me to it na.

The title said,  Nadech - Yaya, Koo Jin Forever!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you @MsZoe @vimalee for sharing and translating for us. You're so kind.
@jun awesome mv, I love all the beautiful scenes. Thanks for creating and sharing with us, jun. I know bubba is just so wonderful.
@bubba thanks for pics.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Just had to say this out...........YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME! 
thank you for keeping this thread so active! I have so much to catch up with, thankfully you always provide us with updates. I miss my ny so very much. 
In fact i'm so deprived i might just do a ny marathon lol 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you so much Junyukio for sharing the good news.

CH3 Soundtrack channel has all the lakorns OST for about a year now.   Yadech's duet for RFTD has been featured for about two months and is currently in the first place for the most views at 6.3 millions, well ahead of all the pro singers.

Once again, another congratulations to Yadech and Chandelier Music for a perfect collaboration.   :thumbsup: :clap: :thumbup:

Junyukio said:
Congrats to NY's duet song ;)
It's been on screen for more than 60 days and got more than 6 Millions views

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
You all are very welcome everyone - Junyukio, Vimalee, bubba, soso68, keylargo, Azure14songngukp, joellove12, Grudgeprincess, fresh, dariey, & sheillalin.

yaya kumigiya had posted the article earlier & I was curious  :scratchhead2: if Na really teased Ya about her personal matter (thank goodness he did not) & luckily, I happened to come across the same article & translation on IG so I just have to post it up and share with everyone here  ^_^.  

Thank you Vimalee  :flowers:  for the full translation, plus translation of the cut off portion. :huh: Yeah, me too, I don't know why he brought up such a topic to avoid answering the main question when he could bring up many other different topics  :lol:. From his unrelated answers, he seemed to know women very well  :lol:.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you so much Junyukio for making Yadech MV and for sharing with us.    I really appreciate your time and efforts na.   I love the choice of song you selected, what a perfect song (Yadech duet) for a Yadech MV!, and it's holding the number one spot right now at CH3 Soundtrack Channel.    All the scenes you picked brought back so much memory that I might just as well do a NY marathon with queenyeon.   The prologue at the beginning added a nice touch to each lakorn.

I've watched your MV several times already since I love the song and all the scenes.   Great job!   :thumbsup:

Junyukio said:
Thank you so much Vimalee.It's very kind of you for giving us the full translation of Fin & Jin NY's news as always.
Thank you Bubba for authorizing me to use your translation to do this Mv- "NadechYaya -Three sweet scenes & Four memorizable wedding scenes" .Hope you will like it, Bubba ;)
http://youtu.be/HJvTOLl5C78

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Junyukio said:
Thank you so much Vimalee.It's very kind of you for giving us the full translation of Fin & Jin NY's news as always.
Thank you Bubba for authorizing me to use your translation to do this Mv- "NadechYaya -Three sweet scenes & Four memorizable wedding scenes" .Hope you will like it, Bubba ;)
http://youtu.be/HJvTOLl5C78
this is so cute !! nice one Junyukio ..... :wink:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Finally, here's the translation na.
preciouskj said:
My dears NY lovers here's another pix from IG can @vimalee @bubba or @lovely translate this if it is fin ?? Thanks !!

http://instagram.com/p/uaS-DfIhVb/

Nadech -  Yaya, Koo Jin Forever!!

Even though they're separately filming the lakorns with different pra'ek/nang'ek, this koo jin Nadech Kugimiya
and Yaya Urassays Sperbund met each other in the Lays event.  The jin between this couple is still Hottt!!! 
Hotter than the weather on that day (which must be pretty warm!).

The FC of a koo jin NY came very early in the morning to get the space although that day was very hot.  They
were willing to sit in the sun waiting.  By the time the event started, there's a big crowd of FC and the media
that the Fairground was packed.  When the show began, Nadech & Yaya made the FC so jin-ned and fin-ned
that the waiting was worth it.  "Working with pe Nadech is not  the same with anyone else ka.  We
worked together often that we already knew each other rhythm ka (laughing)."

Believe it that this couple are a match made in heaven.   Oops!  :heart:

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
About doing merits with Nadech and Yaya - another video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywvd7MvmNJM
Credits to เรื่องเล่าเช้านี้ บีอีซี-เทโร

I have to finish some back reading yet, but do have some late spazz left about the King Power event and the first ever three original songs sang by Yadech from their OST lakorns together, both from TNNKK and their duet song from RFTD. :weee: :weee: :weee: Also  Mayumi and Souryo :yahoo: ....I am so grateful to them when they do lakorn references.
Now, their graduation presents ideas....about Yaya's present idea...can imagine some fans reactions like fingers cross about colors and style of the t-shirt... :console: :bhehe: good luck fashion lovers. But the lack of reaction over Nadech's present idea.... :eyetwitch: I mean a watch :faint: ....of all things such a deep record meaning present at least for some fans :spin:. Ok, Barry said already that it is something they like according to the kind translation version of the interview provided by Lovely_k and Vimalee.... so please don't quote anything below latter on as being something on our boy's head :coverlaf: .....and I won't make this so easy either for Yadech shippers :scratchchin: so it took me sometime to think how to write it down with details. :secret: So if I am not mistaken this year our beloved Nadech gave his beloved mother a present for her birthday on the Month of Love (February) and that was............. :shutup: . There were pictures so I am not helping on that. :loool:Can also be wrong though. :shrug:
Anyways, I know Yadech had another Valetine's Day event with Lays this year, but the previous one was in their first Solvil et Titus's event as presenters on 2012, that one they didn't know the song lyrics but did talked about Romeo and Juliet's lovely balcony scene. Barry is no longer their presenter, but Yaya still is and received a.............from them this year as a birthday present. Solvil et Titus' slogan: Time is love.....well there is more, but will leave it like that. By the way that Ploy...mag photo with them wearing two watches each..... :spin: .

preciouskj and fresh - I don't think it seems strange to see lots of GRGR photos on October, because it will be GRGR start date soon so it is like an anniversary month or date. On June, some fans made a TNNKK's start anniversary reference and on November probably there will be a DJA start memory moment too. 4HHKK series started on October as well with TH.

And about Yadech dancing some kind of samba on the Give me 5 concert....well that looks more like mambo or salsa to me (like how they dance in movies as Dirty Dancing) .....I am no music authority but according to wikipedia samba is something from my country and those moves and beat don't look or sound much like samba to me, having said that on the australian movie Strictly Ballroom (do watch it until nowadays :wub: ) they dance a samba style that it is not similiar on how people do it around here too. But it is a latin music rhythm Yadech will be dancing without any doubts though. Also Tango seems like a hot dance in lakorns this year like on YLC and RFTD, Mayumi danced classic tango steps and rhythm with Haru Miura too....
It will be a sexy dance indeed in the concert and it is a quite difficult to do choreography as well. I am doing countdown for the Give me 5 concert....and do hope everyone may have fun there.

Vimalee - Yadech has been presenters together for Lays since 2011, but Nadech is their present since 2010...so you are right about them being Lays presenter for 3 or 4 years.... also it depends on how we choose to count it (2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 or 3 year in the end of each 12 months since their start).  ;) Lays events are fun to watch and really creative too. 

appleloveny and dariey - about Khun Ja's promise maybe it can be just some unseen BTS from RFTD, like how she did released some RRHLT's BTS after the lakorn ended, or something more. But I can't blame her for keep us looking around Maker's Family posted on YT and FB. They have been posting some RS series photos on FB in a Once Upon a Time title from time to time, so please don't worry appleloveny, you are not alone...others are looking around too and if Khun Ja posts something someone will eventually share if they see it....fans are busy now with Yadech events, so if she will post something..... do have my doubts about happening anytime soon within this month.

Chai - Do have a confession to make...I knew Akiko would be at Ryu and Mayumi's wedding :whistle: :coverlaf:  there was a BTS about it. :ph34r: And I am sorry but yes did laugh about....the bed and the window at night.... when the Onizuka heir project stars (their baby boy first as Ryu's wishes) lol....Chai you watched TNNKK girl....bed+kiss+ window. :ghehe: Well it is so cute that Mayumi is Ryu's queen of ants and elephants... :yes:

Key and Chai - thank you very much for writing FFs so fast and congrats for already starting a second FF. I am not even close to catch up with eveything yet. You both are really fast writers. :bravo:

dear dariey - thank you very much for commenting about jdorama. I am old enough to have watched jdorama's evolution to touch hands and smiles only, to hugs...those classical one when he hugs and she stands still (Ryu did one of those with Mayumi after she gets out of the closet :crush: on ep. 4 and yes Takeshi had some with Seiko as well)....and latter on some accidental or not, but quite rare fast kisses....the actor that plays Takao Misawa posted a pic on his IG of H2 - Kimi no itahibi and I so did rewatch that one myself waiting for the RS series this year...yes totally random :crazy: ...so about RFTD fighting scenes can really understand you because since Nabu went down (the main underline of Takao Misawa) I was cheering and counting the bad guys going down :ninja: .

bubba, Vimalee and Lovely_k thank you so much for the last translations didn't miss even one of the interviews and articles, your time and efforts bring joy to quite some people 24/7 since it reaches so different timezones. :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
Nong RakLakornNYK what you wrote when RFTD thread reached its 1000 page was really beautiful. Thank you very much for deciding to join us dear. :kiss:

Yaya's interview at 3:24
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8E8UGlEnsA
Credits to CHANEL

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
bubba said:

Even though they're separately filming the lakorns with different pra'ek/nang'ek, this koo jin Nadech Kugimiya
and Yaya Urassays Sperbund met each other in the Lays event.  The jin between this couple is still Hottt!!! 

The FC of a koo jin NY came very early in the morning to get the space although that day was very hot.  They
were willing to sit in the sun waiting.  By the time the event started, there's a big crowd of FC and the media
that the Fairground was packed.  When the show began, Nadech & Yaya made the FC so jin-ned and fin-ned
that the waiting was worth it.  "Working with pe Nadech is not  the same with anyone else ka.  We

Thanks bubba for the translation ....that why we all love to see both of them together. no word to describe the feeling

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
More rehearsal pictures......so can't wait.....

Yaya is so pretty here.......

Good night and sweet dreams everyone.

cr: as tagged & efm station
I can't wait for the concert !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

preciouskj

sarNie Hatchling
bubba said:

Thank u dear @bubba !!