[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Yaya won G member Award 2015   :clap:  :clap: 

New Hairstyle??

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After work

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And this is a treat to our eyes... Snaps of NY from IN Mag's BTS...
Theme is PRE-WEDDING :bhehe: 

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
ptenchik said:
 Thank you na @ptenchik for their pic from IN mag, They are so belong to each other  :dance1:
BTS from In mag
http://youtu.be/Dk_eJCJxefY

I thought this link had been posted, but i would like to repost it na ka, as we got eng sub from Nayalovelyhouse for the tease of 3Zzap ladies.
hehhe.. thanks to her.. the fan who asked what they called each other when they're in private.... 
:heart: "Sri" :heart: And  here is Ya & Na 's expression    :bhehe:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeHhiNxWsHs
Many  :thanks: @Rak for the good news, once again congratulation to NY for wining another award from Gmember.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you so much Junyukio for sharing the clip!

Lol, the three hosts from 3 ZAAP show received an award for the Variety TV show and supposed to thank the fans but they turned it into Yadech teasing segment instead.  

Fans.......Can we have Nadech and Yaya for the next 3ZAAP show.

Host.......They came to the shows many times and we don't know what to ask them any more.    Let's wait for them to get married then they can come again.    :heart: :heart: :heart:

Junyukio said:
3ZAP Host Joke with Nadech&Yaya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUxMrwl6xpo
:thanks: to NAYA LOVELYHOUSE

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Holy crap 1147 pages?! :O I sure did miss a lot LOL. I do miss spamming on these lakorn threads... Now I feel like an outdated person who's never used a laptop before lol.

Anyways back to the topic, I finally manage to start this lakorn!! Yay! I'm beyond late, I know, but it's better than to not start it at all lol. OMG.... Nadech in a suit & slick back hair... lawwwdddd jesus...... he's so iffin' sexy... *drools* I'm only on episode 5 & my goodness i'm just in awe with his sex appeal and that tight little ass of his *drools*... I still can't believe he's only 23... I feel like I'm drooling over a teen or something lol. I'll definitely be back later to spam more about this series when I'm done hehe.

fresh

sarNie Adult
Thanks everyone for sharing beautiful pics, clips and comments :flowers: :flowers:
Love the teasing of Yadech from 3Zaap hosts and Yadech smiles shyly at the back stage. What did Nadech say after he got the award at the end of this clip?

Junyukio said:
  :heart: "Sri" :heart: And  here is Ya & Na 's expression    :bhehe:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeHhiNxWsHs
Many  :thanks: @Rak for the good news, once again congratulation to NY for wining another award from Gmember.

Omg Yadech's BTS pics in IN Magazine are tooooo sweet :heart:  In love couple :heart: Can't wait for the inside pics tomorrow.
@MrsChum Looks like it's hard for you to not buy this Magazine

:cheer: Congratulations to Yarry for winning Gmember Awards 2015 for lakorn of the year from RFTD :cheer:
I'm watching RFTD again now. Love MaRuymi so much :heart:
Welcome to join us @ohitsnoyyy Please share your thought about this lakorn with us ka.
Soryo played golf with his bodyguard today. Can't help but notice his butt :bhehe:
https://instagram.com/p/0Aew04O1gW/?modal=true

Cr: Keaw_jung

Nadech is handsome as always

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
ohitsnoyyy said:
Holy crap 1147 pages?! :O I sure did miss a lot LOL. I do miss spamming on these lakorn threads... Now I feel like an outdated person who's never used a laptop before lol.

Anyways back to the topic, I finally manage to start this lakorn!! Yay! I'm beyond late, I know, but it's better than to not start it at all lol. OMG.... Nadech in a suit & slick back hair... lawwwdddd jesus...... he's so iffin' sexy... *drools* I'm only on episode 5 & my goodness i'm just in awe with his sex appeal and that tight little ass of his *drools*... I still can't believe he's only 23... I feel like I'm drooling over a teen or something lol. I'll definitely be back later to spam more about this series when I'm done hehe.
Welcome back noy, glad you're back ! Its never too late to enjoy, very hard to resist. Looking to read your boundless entertaining views.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you ladies for sharing so much and with trans, always appreciate all you share, @bubba @Malee @jun @fresh @Zoe @rak, welcome back rak. Them in IN pics are to die for, blushing, sweetest, teasing poses @mc you're a lucky girl happy for you.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I always like IN magazine.   I like their simple and refreshing concept, and I'm glad to see Yadech gracing their cover.    Can't wait to read space4ny translation of their interviews for international fans.   What Yaya said about thanking Nadech was as special as what she wished him on his birthday.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

credit IN Magazine

credit NY CLUB FB