[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

belleNY

sarNie Egg
Hello everyone :)
It's great to hear about NY's new lakorn. Very excited that both Nadech and Yaya will rejoin and act out another story for us. Like Vimalee said, it is normal. There will always be people salty about the subject. It's best to just ignore the negativity like how we're doing right now, which is good. As long as we know the truth, and stay positive in supporting both actor/actress, we will be fine. I know that I may sound corny, but it's something to think about if anyone is feeling hurt by it. The negative comments and feedback shouldn't stop us in anything. If they don't like it, good, because it'll be more jin fin for us Yadechers. I hope this won't go overly out of hand though... Stay positive everyone, and have a good day na kha! :) Su su na kha!

Credit: @keaw_Jung (MaeKeaw/Nadech) ;)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
chaitra said:
SO CAN WE CREATE A NEW THREAD FOR YADECH'S NEW LAKORN ??????????????????????????????????? VIMALEE AND BUBBA PLEASE RESPOND ASAP....

Coming :scooter: ..... Sorry for the late response na ka.  So much traffic and I was so busy cheering for teamPoom and was so mad at khun Neung!!!  I was waiting for the confirmation from Yadech or the fitting before I'm going to migrate.  But since they're already confirmed so it makes sense for us to migrate na ka.  Like many said, I sure hate to leave this home sweet home place.  It sure held many happy and fin memory, but I'm willing to make the new fin/jin memory on Yadech new exiting thread na ka.
Vimalee said:
Since someone already created Yadech's new lakorn thread, I will not create another one and I don't think Bubba will either.   We'll ask one of the admins to add Nadech & Yaya name, and the production name (No Problem) to the thread since it's pretty much confirmed.

Here's the thread for Yadech's new lakorn:    Leh Lub Salub Rarng  (Switching Bodies)

http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/62054-ch3-leh-lub-salub-rarng/

Being a Yadech's fan for a long time and considering myself lucky to have watched many Yadech's lakorns together, I don't mind when people said Yadech paired up too soon or too many times.   People have said the same thing to other pairings like Mark & Kim, Boy & Margie, or even Son & Patricia.   Everyone has different opinions and I feel that everyone should be able to express their opinions as long as they are not demeaning or degrading to someone's characteristics or appearances.

This switching bodies will be new roles for Yadech and I'm so looking forward to this new lakorn.     However, I will not be active in that new thread yet until we have more info and NNS is over.

I couldn't agree more.  I don't mind people express their opinions as long as they don't compare professionalism or demean one's characteristics or appearances.

With that said, I'll pm the mod to add Nadech & Yaya name and the production name (No Problem) to the thread.  I hope all of you lovely ladies and gents? would join me at Yadech new lakorn thread: http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/62054-ch3-leh-lub-salub-rarng/ na ka.

Anybody need a ride?  Please join me to our next adventure na ka!!!

Just want to share an article translated by space4ny.  Thank you so much ka.

cr:as tagged, avalon limo

Nadech Kugimiya 
One of the hot actor that have been named King of presenter. He has the look that can connect to product consumer market group, which are the teenager. Using his handsome and cheekiness as a selling point. He use to be ranked as 1 in 12 most influential person in the entertainment industry in the first half of year 2012. With 50 TVC, the highest number for male star. For this year 2015 "Nadech" is still hot because he has 11 presenter works with the fee as high as 8-10 million baht per 1 TVC.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi lovelies

How are you, ladies ? Hope you're all doing great. Apologies for not being active but daily visits are top of the list for me. For that I want to thank you for your utmost dedication with posts, trans and lovely friendship xoxoxo Its how we're updated with Yadech news. Things are smooth sailing for our beautiful couple its such a pleasure to watch them.

Thanks bubba and Malee about Yadechs new lakorn thread. Like yk and MsZoe here is where I'll like to stay as long as possible for its affable environment because we're on the same favourite topic, don't wish to rain on my parade elsewhere when we're celebrating a new Yadech lakorn.

Hello and warm welcome belleNY, glad you found this site, the community to be for all things Yadech. Hope you'll have lovely times like us all.

H/t ladies, you're the best!

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Hi yk, you do not have to be an admin to post big signs on first page, you could do it when you are the creator of a thread. I think having warning signs or not, people who are not considerate will still find their ways in to make inappropriate posts so creating a new NY's new lakorn thread is not necessary. If those inappropriate posts get out of hand then true NYers will know höw to deal with them, Have no worries ka ;).

yaya kugimiya said:
@MsZoe

o i see if that's the case i hope we can create a new thread (if allowed) for the NY next lakorn together and in the first page if i am the admin( but i will never be hehe) there should be a big warning sign that ANTI NY and ANTI NYers are NOT WELCOME to avoid fan wars hehe just ignore my idea if you all find me very frank but no offense meant. :scratchhead2:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Ah....key, welcome back and it's so wonderful to see you again.  Sure enjoy reading your comment and miss you mak mak ka. :heart:

Yaya's at the Regent's School Pattaya for Round Square week......

cr:mmarch07,yj zaizai

Good night and sweet dreams everyone!

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
planning to have his own baby soon after all his commitments..we all know with whom. :heart:  :heart:  :coverlaf: ... the one wants to be friends with her children so she wants to have a baby early :pervie:  :heart:  :coverlaf:

in the mean time yeNYen  and yeNY are their substitute babies :scratchhead2:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

sorry for my delusional thoughts can anyone blame me? :coverlaf:

CaSURVIVOUR

bubba said:

Coming :scooter: ..... Sorry for the late response na ka.  So much traffic and I was so busy cheering for teamPoom and was so mad at khun Neung!!!  I was waiting for the confirmation from Yadech or the fitting before I'm going to migrate.  But since they're already confirmed so it makes sense for us to migrate na ka.  Like many said, I sure hate to leave this home sweet home place.  It sure held many happy and fin memory, but I'm willing to make the new fin/jin memory on Yadech new exiting thread na ka.

I couldn't agree more.  I don't mind people express their opinions as long as they don't compare professionalism or demean one's characteristics or appearances.

With that said, I'll pm the mod to add Nadech & Yaya name and the production name (No Problem) to the thread.  I hope all of you lovely ladies and gents? would join me at Yadech new lakorn thread: http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/62054-ch3-leh-lub-salub-rarng/ na ka.

Anybody need a ride?  Please join me to our next adventure na ka!!!

Just want to share an article translated by space4ny.  Thank you so much ka.

cr:as tagged, avalon limo

Nadech Kugimiya 
One of the hot actor that have been named King of presenter. He has the look that can connect to product consumer market group, which are the teenager. Using his handsome and cheekiness as a selling point. He use to be ranked as 1 in 12 most influential person in the entertainment industry in the first half of year 2012. With 50 TVC, the highest number for male star. For this year 2015 "Nadech" is still hot because he has 11 presenter works with the fee as high as 8-10 million baht per 1 TVC.

thanks bubba

so if nadech is the King of Presenter so yaya is our Queen which is not a delusional but confirmed  :party:  :dance1:  :thumbsup:

CaSURVIVOUR

mom and dad and yeNYen .....yeNY is still a tiny baby so she cant join at the beach :coverlaf:

good parent material yadech :thumbup:  :coverlaf:

they have separate boat and team but yadech does not want to separate....that's love :coverlaf:  :heart:  :kiss3: loud and clear

oh that stare can melt our hearts and so does his girl :heart:  :coverlaf:

oh that  :heart: destiny love scar same on their right leg :heart:  just like their moles  :coverlaf:

credits to the original owners 

sorry for being crazy i just woke up from my siesta or afternoon sleep :coverlaf: .....looking forward for my mood to write NYmini fin fanfiction later...finally my laptop is done :scratchhead2:

i wish keylargo and chaitra will do the same :scratchhead2:

CaSURVIVOUR

hi all

just dropping by......this picture is funny yaya  looks like the mother :coverlaf:  of the boy she is carrying :scratchhead2:​ ....the little boy looks like nadech when he was small :coverlaf: or maybe he is nadech's cousin :scratchhead2:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Wow! I have been so busy I didn't realize we are moving to a new thread! I would like to thank everyone in this thread for keeping it so alive and active. Always updating us with good news of Yadech! I shall move and join you ladies at Yadech's new thread.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
An cute article......

As for the role of "khun Poom" seeing "Yaya" Urasssaya cried, we have to say that we
feel sorry for her the most.   Every guys probably want to volunteer to wipe her tears. 
However, is Nadech going to allow them?  Oops

Finally, our hot couple picture for AMAT THE ANOTOMY.......

cr:as tagged