[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
hi all

can anyone help me please :scratchhead2: .......i am so dying to know the translation of this latest video about yadech....thanks in advance 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0ySn9xYXnk

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Let me translate some cute comments from Thai fans:

"I was fighting and having an argument (tooth and nail) with my boyfriend  to the point of breaking up, but when I saw this picture I was so happy that I jumped up and kissed my boyfriend."    She probably forgot what she was arguing about, hehehehe.

"This auntie was so happy when I saw this picture that I forgot my daily problem for a while. "      I'm glad to hear that Yadech has brought much happiness to many people both the young and the young at heart.

Someone also commented that Yadech families probably having a discussion about the up coming Tam Boon or merit.

MrsChum said:

Cr Kung_Keaw

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
The hosts were talking about five tight-lipped couples.     Yadech, of course, was the #1 tight-lipped couple whom they said haven't come out to admit their bf/gf status.    The hosts said they really like Yadech couple since the beginning of their careers.     They are very natural and very down to earth.   They are always surrounded by their families and colleagues.   Whatever they do seem to be genuine and not showy like some couples who took a lot of pictures of themselves together and posted all over social media.

yaya kugimiya said:
hi all

can anyone help me please :scratchhead2: .......i am so dying to know the translation of this latest video about yadech....thanks in advance 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0ySn9xYXnk

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks Vimalee for the translation na ka.

Not surprise to see that Nadech-Yaya is the number 1 tight-lipped sweet couple from the Dara Variety Poll for the top 5 tight-lipped sweet couple.
It's so nice of the hosts to say that.....

More cute pictures from Lays....

cr:as tagged

CaSURVIVOUR

thanks Vimalee and bubba :thumbsup:

seeing yadech like this looks like newlyweds :heart:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf: my delusional my said after dinner and after washing plates yadech went to Nadech's new house nearby to spent quality time together alone :coverlaf:  :censor: to tease and flirt each other :heart:  :heart:  while the adults are busy chatting at Nadech's old house :scratchhead2:​  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

i really cant sleep tonight  :loool:

CaSURVIVOUR

sorry for reposting just to remind that this  was during the new house blessing of Nadech media asked nadech where are his other friends from gang lom why only yaya came he said everyone is busy except yaya :heart:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf: another lame excuse :coverlaf:

nadechlover1

sarNie Egg
what I'm wondering is that, they had an event for lays then looking at those photos of yaya cooking for nadech, they both looked like they took a shower :)) (of course a separate one). so I'm guessing they really are comfortable using each other's house bathrooms hahaha... maybe during their rock climbing activities near yaya's house, Nadech would most likely use yaya's house bathroom :)) <3 oh.. my perfect One True Pairing they are. only hope that their relationship will grow and will stay strong no matter what. :) p.s. I love seeing yaya wearing no or probably light makeup whenever she's around her boyfie and his fam :) it shows that they don't hide things from each other anymore (NY).

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
https://instagram.com/p/5ykYOJy4Tf/?taken-by=weloveyayanadech
После окончания серии "восходящего солнца", Nadech Kugimiya и Urassaya Sperbund будет снова работать вместе в драме переделаны "Лех лаборатория сялаб позвонил" из Feel Good производства Mem Tithima. Мы увидим еще один тип действует мастерство Nadech, которые будут играть роль женщины характера, и Яя, который будет играть роль человека характер, так как из них будет обменять органы вместе. Только представьте себе, о Барри и фотографий Яя, мы хотим, чтобы посмотреть его уже! 

Пожалуйста, не чувствовать себя скучно Nadech Яя, потому что в последнее время, если ничего не изменится, два из них будут работать вместе в Полностью действий драмы Chatchai Plengphanich от Мета-Mohaniyum в драме под названием "ПЛИС Фа" (вращать небо?). Название драмы очень интересно, а также соответствовать Kanahath Bospaketh, сумы писателя, который специализируется в действии драмы. И все, что они хотят, чтобы добавить (в драме), наш продюсер будет полностью добавить к ним. Таким образом, мы подтверждаем, что эта драма будет над ожиданием. 
Read more at http://websta.me/n/ka.ta_love_ny#PDBUdjCAqMcAgdrq.99

Я не совсем поняла, они имеют две драмы?

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
thank you @tpenchik ka, i would like to repost this very good news ka,
Beside "LehLubSaLabRang" we also get an action flim "PlickFah" to wait ... Jul is so kind to NYers, many finn pics & good news

Nadech Kigimiya,Yaya Urassaya after finished series "The Rising Sun" they are going to meet again in drama "LehLubSaLabRang" by producer Mamm Thitima from Feel Good production. Let see Nadech acting at another level when he have to act as a woman while Yaya have to act as a man. Because they both have to switch body. Just imagine Barry-Yaya, with these roles, it going to be worth watching for sure. .

Do not get bored about Nadech-Yaya yet. At the moment, if nothing change they both will be acting in action drama for Chatchai Plangpanit from Mettamahaniyom production. In the drama "PlickFah" (Turn the sky) the name is good and it will be suitable for screenwriter "Katahat Budpaket" who really good at writing action script. How much he put into the script the producer will put in as much as he wrote. Guarantee it will be so much fun. #urassayas #Nadech #nadechyaya credit @weloveyayanadech 

Translated by @space4ny

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
ptenchik said:
ptenchik, Leh Lub Salub Rarng на русском называется "Тайна перевоплощения" , это ремейк, могу подкинуть описание на русском, если нужно или видео на оригинал)

Wow two lakorns for our lovely Yadech. I hope it's true  :woot:

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
Amikou said:
ptenchik , Лех Луб Salub Rarng на русском называется "Тайна перевоплощения", это ремейк, могу подкинуть описание на русском, если нужно или видео на оригинал) Wow два lakorns для нашей прекрасной Yadech. Я надеюсь, что это правда 

Если можно, то подкиньте описание и видео, спасибо! Приятно знать, что кто-то из России тут тоже есть.

Amikou

ptenchik said:
Если можно, то подкиньте описание и видео, спасибо! Приятно знать, что кто-то из России тут тоже есть.
http://alliance-fansub.ru/showthread.php?t=20473
вот тема на одном форуме на старую версию, там есть и видео, но оно всё по частям и в разном порядке, но при желании можно посмотреть) 

Описание новой версии, которое я немного вольно интерпретировала с англоязычного, предоставленного space4ny:

"Если вы нашли свою родственную душу, судьба непременно вас сведёт." Но если вас переполняет гордыня за вашу половую принадлежность и вы во всём считаете себя лучше партнёра, вам будет сложно понимать друг друга и быть вместе, даже если вы очень похожи. 
Рамин - полицейский из специального подразделения, бабник и эгоист, который даже при наличии подружки не против сходить налево. Петра - суперзвезда, актриса, которая ненавидит весь род мужской и смотрит на них свысока.
Герои, будучи родственными душами, так и не смогли быть вместе ни в одном из своих предыдущих жизненных воплощений, потому что каждый из них считал себя лучше партнёра. И в этой жизни сразу невзлюбили друг друга. Однако у кармы свои планы на их счёт, и однажды герои меняются телами. И всё вроде бы ничего, однако проблемы начинаются, когда красавица-актриса переходит с мелодрам на боевики, а суровый полицейский начинает вести себя совсем не по-мужски.
Так смогут ли герои научиться заботиться и оберегать, любить и делиться? Смогут ли умерить гордыню в своих сердцах? Узнаете, посмотрев лакорн.

Amikou

Скорее всего, он с такой причёской и будет сниматься в новом лакорне с Яей, по крайней мере, актёры в интервью на Lays open kitchen сказали, что фиттинг будет в ближайшие месяцы)

CaSURVIVOUR

Junyukio said:
thank you @tpenchik ka, i would like to repost this very good news ka,
Beside "LehLubSaLabRang" we also get an action flim "PlickFah" to wait ... Jul is so kind to NYers, many finn pics & good news

Nadech Kigimiya,Yaya Urassaya after finished series "The Rising Sun" they are going to meet again in drama "LehLubSaLabRang" by producer Mamm Thitima from Feel Good production. Let see Nadech acting at another level when he have to act as a woman while Yaya have to act as a man. Because they both have to switch body. Just imagine Barry-Yaya, with these roles, it going to be worth watching for sure. .

Do not get bored about Nadech-Yaya yet. At the moment, if nothing change they both will be acting in action drama for Chatchai Plangpanit from Mettamahaniyom production. In the drama "PlickFah" (Turn the sky) the name is good and it will be suitable for screenwriter "Katahat Budpaket" who really good at writing action script. How much he put into the script the producer will put in as much as he wrote. Guarantee it will be so much fun. #urassayas #Nadech #nadechyaya credit @weloveyayanadech 

Translated by @space4ny

thanks junyuko

so happy for the news but we still need for further confirmation about yadech action drama :scratchhead2: if it is true i wish it is as good as Mr and Mrs Smith movie unlike RS that really bored me :rant: a total waste of Yadech union..... DJA GRGR TNNKK love them equally except for RS  :rant: my right hand becomes tired just to skip the boring scenes :coverlaf: