[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

somp9

sarNie Adult
I agree with you, the merit couple and they always have merit at Nadech hometown, never in yaya hometown.  I also like that picture the way Yaya looks at Nadech so lovely.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
@kenann fan, let me try if this works.  Is this the picture?    Use the Copy Image Location for the photo bucket link, then use the Image Icon button and paste the link there.
Hummmmm that is what I did and it did not work. I guess I will have to play around with this then. Thanks for helping. :)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
:heart:
If anybody want to see the whole merit ceremony,  NYAlwaysFB @ youtube is uploading the vid clips.  So far, there are  18 clips.
:thanks: Thanks to NYAlwaysFB for all the beautiful clips and for the hard work, time , and effort.
Here are some of the clips.

Beginning of the ceremony
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnWD5ymX_0M
So beautiful
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKqe0uxKtlg
Clip of the lucky lady who donates 20,000 baht for Yaya's scarf.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5E7Nv0oNVV0
cr:NYAlwaysFB

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
thanks for the clips! I love Yaya's bare face at the event 555 very cute.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:heart:
Someone left a comment at the SSBT clip where Yaya went to channel 3 office to wish them Happpy New Year after she came back from Norway. 

The comment was too cute!    :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

A:     I came here to complain to the police.

B:     What is it about?

A:     Someone stole my stuff.

B:     Who, do you still remember or recognize the person who stole your stuff?

A:     YAYA, she stole my heart!

B: ...............

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
heh sounds like this person stole the line from Fai (jeed was the thief of his heart!)
agree @bubba, i think she stole all our little hearts!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Lol... I sure think she did stole everyone's heart! Awwwww talking about Fai and Jeed, I miss them so much. I think imma do a DJA marathon tonight!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
For those of you who have missed Yadech and love to read, check out these Yadech fan fictions.  These fan fictions are very well written by many talented writers here.

Here are my recommendations:

In progress:
                     - Smooth Operator
                     - The Marriage 
                     - 1805, Min Island
                     - My E-San Husband

Complete:
                    - The One That Got Away
                   -  Saeng Daet Lae Fon (Hot Sun and Rain) , One of my all time favorites fan fiction
                   - Jao Hua Jai (Lord of My Heart)
                   - Poo Dee Gammaloor (The Fake Hi-So)
                   - Twice In the Lifetime

Here's the link:

http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/forum/162-fan-fiction-fever/

somp9

sarNie Adult
Yaya looks so beautiful in the picture for auction at the marit. Wondering how much did the fan bet for? how about Nadech's pictures? the scarf was 20, 000 bahtsthat  was a good deal.

shimmerizz

sarNie Egg
ive only read smooth operator! its sooo good i wish it was a lakorn! thanks for the recommendations vimalee, will definitely catch up on those..

@somp9 i only rber yaya's pic was sold for 50,000+ baht. nadech's 2 pics amounted to about that price too.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
somp9 said:
Yaya looks so beautiful in the picture for auction at the marit. Wondering how much did the fan bet for? how about Nadech's pictures? the scarf was 20, 000 bahtsthat  was a good deal.

People donated 52,000 bahts for Yaya's picture and 35,000 bahts for Nadech's picture (the one in the white outfit)

One elderly lady went up the stage to hug Yaya and donated 1000 bahts; she then kissed Yaya's checks also.  Someone shouted if you kissed Yaya too, you have to donate another 1000 bahts.  Without hesitation, the elderly lady just took out another 1000 bahts bill and donated.  People said everybody loves Yaya.  

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Agree with boakim, thanks Vimalee for sharing info and pictures of Yadech with us.  Yaya is so lovable!!

Love these pictures of them.  Nadech and Yaya are too cute!!!  These two have a lot of things in common.

cr:as tagged & Nadech&Yaya Home at Pantip