[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi an93lik hope u find time 2 come back regularly, everyday theres new updates ! i never log off !
no, im not from us but singapore. im a vvv late bloomer in lakorn, only dec 2012 then went into crazeee speed, esp after watching grgr ! i love yadech sooooo much after watching and have seen watched DJA and TNNKK which i love vvv much 2 ! now im into everything yadech !!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u bubba now theres sthing 4 us 2 look forward in soccer game & yadechs performance !
hi an93lik im sure all of us 1 tat 2 happen, yadechs REAL grand wedding !!!..it will totally complete and make all of us ecstatic and extremely happy !!!!

an93lik

sarNie Hatchling
keylargo said:
hi an93lik hope u find time 2 come back regularly, everyday theres new updates ! i never log off !
no, im not from us but singapore. im a vvv late bloomer in lakorn, only dec 2012 then went into crazeee speed, esp after watching grgr ! i love yadech sooooo much after watching and have seen watched DJA and TNNKK which i love vvv much 2 ! now im into everything yadech !!!

Sorry :eek:fftopic:
My cousin is in Singapore/Malaysia right now.  He is there for his mission.  He started in Singapore but now he's in Kuching, Malaysia.

I am glad you like lakorns.  There are soo many good ones.  I grew up watching them. My aunt would rent them from asian shops and we would watch them together.  I remember my grandmother would stay up all night until she finish with the whole thing.  She like the actors like Sam, Tua Saranyu and Monrudee (Sawan Bieng or Ban Sai Thong.)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
:yahoo: Yahoo,  Nadech is so excited he's going to spend the whole day with his "nong" tomorrow (March 14).
At noon:    Yadech will do Ad photoshoot.
In the evening:   Yadech will attend daradaily "The Great Award #2"

cr:as tagged fr. NY Home at Pantip

Wow...Yaya is  gorgeous!!!!

cr:NY Home at Pantip

Swift2thesky

sarNie Hatchling
an93lik said:
My cousin is in Singapore/Malaysia right now.  He is there for his mission.  He started in Singapore but now he's in Kuching, Malaysia.

I am glad you like lakorns.  There are soo many good ones.  I grew up watching them. My aunt would rent them from asian shops and we would watch them together.  I remember my grandmother would stay up all night until she finish with the whole thing.  She like the actors like Sam, Tua Saranyu and Monrudee (Sawan Bieng or Ban Sai Thong.)
Yes Yes...there r so many good old  lakorns..In fact..I m not a lakorn watcher as I don't understand anything abt what they r saying ..LOL...This is my mom & granny too...they got me into this...We have same granny but plus is she repeated the scenes she like over & over again..LOL...I know Sawan bieng & Bansai thong very well..both r great..there r another good ones like Prissna  ,Dao pra sook & Koogum etc...BTW,Did u watch Koogum lakorn..Bie's version..Its so good(better than old version for me)...Can't wait for Nadech's version too....I heard that Prissana will remake  & Yaya is also guessed for N'ek role(found in 1 video of youtube)...But not sure who will turn out to be N'ek...

@keylargo..GRGR is my first lakorn of Yadech & I love both at first sight(found them accidentally)...I guess it was a promotion clip of GRGR on ch3..Love their island dresses & decided not to miss that lakorn & after that I become a stalker of Yadech like that...LOL...DJA is my 2nd lakorn of them...

@ Bubba thanks for infos na...Cant wait for tmorrow award show....

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

credit:  NY Home at Pantip FB

Ryo......................I will do anything to make you marry me..........Mayumi.

Mayumi...............(Challenging) I also wanted to know how you are going to do that.........Ryo Onitsuka.

Ryo.....................Just guard your heart carefully..........because it might fall for me before you know it!      :heart: :heart: :heart:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@bubba, :thanks: for always stay on top of Yadech's news!

Now, I'm very excited for channel 3 soccer match.  Kim, Mark, Janie, and Peter will perform the opening acts and Yadech and Bargie (Boy and Margie) will perform the closing ceremony!

That BTS of Lays CF was hilarious and I couldn't stop laughing!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:  Great news!...........Yum Yum has renewed a new contract with Yadech so we will be seeing them again.  I love those Yum Yum events!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi vimalee thanks 4 rftd translation, its so exciting, m soooooooo looking forward, v hapi yadech r filing last week of march in japan!
yeah yadech get 2 spend more time together throughout march and now yum yum, its just great !! whenever they r together i just feel hapi 4 them !

an93lik

sarNie Hatchling
swift2thesky said:
Yes Yes...there r so many good old  lakorns..In fact..I m not a lakorn watcher as I don't understand anything abt what they r saying ..LOL...This is my mom & granny too...they got me into this...We have same granny but plus is she repeated the scenes she like over & over again..LOL...I know Sawan bieng & Bansai thong very well..both r great..there r another good ones like Prissna  ,Dao pra sook & Koogum etc...BTW,Did u watch Koogum lakorn..Bie's version..Its so good(better than old version for me)...Can't wait for Nadech's version too....I heard that Prissana will remake  & Yaya is also guessed for N'ek role(found in 1 video of youtube)...But not sure who will turn out to be N'ek...

@keylargo..GRGR is my first lakorn of Yadech & I love both at first sight(found them accidentally)...I guess it was a promotion clip of GRGR on ch3..Love their island dresses & decided not to miss that lakorn & after that I become a stalker of Yadech like that...LOL...DJA is my 2nd lakorn of them...

@ Bubba thanks for infos na...Cant wait for tmorrow award show....
Swiffy, the thing is that she watches the lakorns again b/c she thinks she might've missed something the first time, lol.

I didn't see koo gum (Bie's version) yet.  I heard it was good too.  But I heard Nadech's version is better.  PPL said that Nadech made Korbori look good.

I heard Yaya was rumored to play as Prissana as well but Yaya needs more of a sassy role.  Prissana is too much a proper lakorn.

@Vimalee, you are making us anticipate RFTD more and more.  Thanks for the update about Yum Yum.  I love Yadech together doing Yum Yum.  They are very entertaining.

@bubba, Thanks for the update on Yadech's schedule  I can't wait to see them tomorrow.  I love the BTS for Lays CM as well.  It put a smile on my face through the whole thing.

@keylargo, I too am very happy when Yadech is together :dance1:.  I nvr get tired of them.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Vimalee said:
Ryo......................I will do anything to make you marry me..........Mayumi.

Mayumi...............(Challenging) I also wanted to know how you are going to do that.........Ryo Onitsuka.

Ryo.....................Just guard your heart carefully..........because it might fall for me before you know it!      :heart: :heart: :heart:

Thanks Vimalee for the translation.  He's been persistent......And, he'll steal her heart :heart:  before she know it :crush: ..... wow..wow......oxygen tank is needed here !!!

:heart: :heart:   This is so sweet  and  one way Ryo can persuade Mayumi to marry him :coverlaf: .
Caption:   Let love grows in your heart.

cr: as tagged fr. NY Home at Pantip

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
an93lik said:

I'm from Malaysia but am in Kuala Lumpur  .... !!!! :dance3: . Yadech fans seem coming from around the world !!!!! I LIKE :D thai  & non thai wahhhh so international & universal . we gat-2gether bcuz of NADECH & YAYA ....SWEET