[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Swift2thesky

sarNie Hatchling
thx Bubbles8,Bubba,Vimalee  n Yamamiki for all the sharings !!!
the lays clip is really super cute..

HEART the pics u shared Bubba lol...I need those sweetness of Yadech everyday..lol..Agree with u 100%
Wow,Keylargo... u know thai lol..thx for wishing us na......This time is New year Celebration in thailand?..What a coincidence..I m having New year Celebration here too...

this is abt RS..I havent read it yet..go n read it after here

http://sugar-daily.com/rising-sun-series-real-supstar/

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
swiffy tats da least i could do ....2 wish happy thai new year, sorry im unable 2 create special card like u ....enjoy yourself !! my kind colleague taught me these few simple greetings, im glad 2 make good use of it !
@bubbls8 love da mv and yadec pic, cant ever get enough of them, :heart: yadech sooooooooo much, hope they have nice new year celebration 2

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks MrsChum and Vimalee for sharing.  Yaya is so cute!!!!

Yaya wishes everybody a safe Thai New Year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkL1s9C4Mic
cr:yum pooma

Yaya said since the Songkran festival is almost here,  she hopes the ladies and everybody take good care of themselves because it's a festival of pouring water at each other so don't wear white because it can be dangerous . :D

Yaya always shows her concern for her fans just like her P'chai :bhehe:  .  That is really special about them!!! :heart:

cr:as tagged

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Snowpink said:
I found this link on Barry. Ya facebook. If anyone have some free time, can you please translate it. Thanks for all your hard work. 

http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20130410/155808/ญาญ่าปัดสวีทณเดชน์ถึงญี่ปุ่น.html#.UWYur_lplVQ

cr:komchadluek 13-04-2556

Here's the rough translation.

Yaya sweet with Nadech in Japan
Yaya doesn't sweet with Nadech all the way to Japan.  They're only filming RFTD for 4 days.

After there are pictures of Yaya and Nadech sweet with each other while filming RFTD in a romantic atmosphere and under the cherry blossom, they wonder if the sweet pictures are to please the fans.  At 43rd Anniversary Ch.3 event. Yaya responses when asked,

"People tends to think that when we filmed all the way in Japan, it would be very romantic right.  But in reality, when we filmed, we're very exhausted.  We had to wake up 4am everyday to work all the time.  Since we filmed only 4 days, everyone worked hard and tried to make the most of it.  We didn't have time to be romantic.  But, I can guarantee that the film/pictures will come out beautiful.

We only filmed particular scenes that couldn't be found in Thailand such as beautiful atmosphere, climate, and cherry blossom in Japan that would make a lakorn different from original and more real and enjoyable.  The scenes inside the house will be filmed in Thailand.  And, I think it'll be equally beautiful."

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Yadechxluver said:
hi, can some one tell me how i can upload videos on this..i want to share a cute mv for my fellow yadech lovers..thanks..
You can copy Utube link URL & paste it to the link icon on the task bar.

Sawadee pee mai everyone and to you keylargo. Glad to see your Thai greetings na :thumbup: .

Yaya's having lots of fun!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ_2UUjBFqk
cr:YayaUrassayaChannel

nykim

sarNie Egg
@bubba. Thank u so much for the news!!!!
Am so looking forward to the reshoot of RFTD... And wow, they gonna shoot in Thailand too!! Can't wait to see the bts on this!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@bubba thanks so much 4 da translation. u r welcome and hv lots of fun celebrating da new year !
@vimalee @mrschum thanks v much 4 da lovely pics.

Snowpink

sarNie Egg
bubba said:

cr:komchadluek 13-04-2556

Here's the rough translation.

Yaya sweet with Nadech in Japan
Yaya doesn't sweet with Nadech all the way to Japan.  They're only filming RFTD for 4 days.

After there are pictures of Yaya and Nadech sweet with each other while filming RFTD in a romantic atmosphere and under the cherry blossom, they wonder if the sweet pictures are to please the fans.  At 43rd Anniversary Ch.3 event. Yaya responses when asked,

"People tends to think that when we filmed all the way in Japan, it would be very romantic right.  But in reality, when we filmed, we're very exhausted.  We had to wake up 4am everyday to work all the time.  Since we filmed only 4 days, everyone worked hard and tried to make the most of it.  We didn't have time to be romantic.  But, I can guarantee that the film/pictures will come out beautiful.

We only filmed particular scenes that couldn't be found in Thailand such as beautiful atmosphere, climate, and cherry blossom in Japan that would make a lakorn different from original and more real and enjoyable.  The scenes inside the house will be filmed in Thailand.  And, I think it'll be equally beautiful."
Bubba, i love you soooo muuuchhh and thank yyyyooooouuuuu.......!!!! :))) 

Swift2thesky

sarNie Hatchling
:thanks:thx every1 for cute pics n thai greetings.....Wow..Yaya's Songkran festival look fun...I m having so much fun in Thingyan festival @ my place 2....didn't know that we have same tradition lol....

I love u Bubba,thx alot for translation !!!!!  :heart:  :flowers:

HAPPY NEW YEAR <3 EVERYONE !!!
 ​
 ​
 ​

LOL​
 ​
CR:eek:n pic​

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
swiffy glad u r hving a good time, thanks 4 da v cute yadech pics and finding time 2 post while u r busy ! appreciate u sharing wif us !

Snowpink

sarNie Egg
swift2thesky said:
:thanks:thx every1 for cute pics n thai greetings.....Wow..Yaya's Songkran festival look fun...I m having so much fun in Thingyan festival @ my place 2....didn't know that we have same tradition lol....

I love u Bubba,thx alot for translation !!!!!  :heart:  :flowers:

HAPPY NEW YEAR <3 EVERYONE !!!
 ​
 ​
 ​

LOL​
 ​
CR:eek:n pic​
the person who made this pic would have a very creative mind :thumbsup:   :thumbup: and a lots sense of humors :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2: ..... >-< hihihhi   :woot:  :dance1: thanks for your art work..... :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: