[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Starting at 7:00 on.  

Nadech and Yaya, I have a question.  How come you two hug everyone else but you won't give each other a hug?   I wasn't thinking anything until I saw you two just hi-five each other.   It is very normal for good friends to give each other a hug just like Boy and Margie and everyone else, hehehehehehe.   Yadech, you guys are thinking too much; just go with the flow!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv1tUfNWGlM
credit:  pittanomipa

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Vimalee, thanks for sharing.  Maybe Yadech wanted to save that hug for later(bts) :pervie: hahaha.

@nykim, you're very welcome and :welcome1: to the thread.  Hope you'll enjoy it here.
@keylargo, @swffy, @Snowpink,@MrsChum,@huanzhu,@Vimalee, you're very welcome and :heart: you guys too :grouphug: .  Since I couldn't read Thai well, it took me forever to translate that article.  But, it's worth it :D .  Thanks Snowpink for the link na.
@swiffy, that card is super cute!!! Thanks ja.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:   This is so cute.....

cr:as tagged from NY Home at Pantip
Family picture....Oh my....Nadech looks good as a Batman too....

cr:as tagged

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@bubba tats why its even more appreciated wif all da translation, it takes time and effort and im sure u r doing 4 da love of yadech and yadechers !  4 tat big big thanks 2 u always and vimalee and all who have always translated 4 our pleasure and posting cutest yadech pics !!!  Thank You :heart:  nadech looks good in anything lol...and da pic of yadech facing each other, just perfect !!!

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
Starting at 7:00 on.  

Nadech and Yaya, I have a question.  How come you two hug everyone else but you won't give each other a hug?   I wasn't thinking anything until I saw you two just hi-five each other.   It is very normal for good friends to give each other a hug just like Boy and Margie and everyone else, hehehehehehe.   Yadech, you guys are thinking too much; just go with the flow!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv1tUfNWGlM
credit:  pittanomipa
actually I was wondering too why Yadech just " high 5 " :highfive:  no hug like others .....may b both don want the whole stadium collapse seeing the live show :bhehe:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Alright,  Vimalee and huanzhu, don't you guys think this is better than HUG? :bhehe:
Sooooo Sweeeeeeet......

cr: as tagged

:heart: :heart:  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:  Very Creative.....Awwww....... :heart: the way Nadech staring at Yaya's heart.........

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@bubba totally and absolutely loving all your cutest yadech pics, all r too cute and sweet, i feel faint !!!

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
Alright,  Vimalee and huanzhu, don't you guys think this is better than HUG? :bhehe:
Sooooo Sweeeeeeet......

cr: as tagged

:heart: :heart:  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:  Very Creative.....Awwww....... :heart: the way Nadech staring at Yaya's heart.........

indeed ...so much better :pervie:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
keylargo said:
@bubba totally and absolutely loving all your cutest yadech pics, all r too cute and sweet, i feel faint !!!
Oh no....don't faint yet,  I'm coming with the smelling salts (just like the one Yaya gave to Nadech when he's about to faint) to rescue na :bhehe: .

Don't know if this news is true or not..........But, I like it!!!!! :heart:

cr:as tagged fr. NY Home at Pantip

According to the article,  Yaya and Nadech and their families went on a yacht together to celebrate Songkran.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@lya tats wat im doing, rewatching yadech lakorns and mvs and never getting tired :heart: yadech.  thanks 4 yr excellent ff, ive njoyed reading!!!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Aw!! Hopefully it's true. I would be so happy and not bum because I'm so tired every night now. I miss spending time with u girls. I don't hv time to spazz anymore about Yadech.

Oh and for my FF readers I am sorry about my delays and hv not been updating. Hopefully I will and make the next chapter spicy if I can and hv time. <3 miss my yadech sisters and yadech themselves!! :( :)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@bubba, you never fail to put a smile on my face!  Yup, I will take the hugs and kisses or sniffs from Fai & Jeed, Sai Chon/Nang Fah or Charles/Fahlada, and Arthit and Nong Nee any days.  That hi-5 at Ch3 Anniversary concert kinda reminded me of one of the BTS of Game Rai Game Ruk.   Yaya was still holding onto Nadech's arm until he mumbled as if to say no PDA (public display of affection) because the cameras were on them again.  Yaya then awkwardly/shyly let go of her hand.  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:    

Regarding the article about Yadech spent time together during Songkran (Thai New Year), I always wonder with the new technology, how come nobody was able to capture any pictures unless they heard it from Yadech's inner circles.  :scratchhead2:    Nways, I think it is normal for Nadech's and Yaya's families to spend Songkran together.  They are close so why not spend time with the people you love.   I hope it is true; no, I think it is true.  :pervie:

Kia, school and job come first.  I really admire people who goes to school and works at the same time.  Keep up the good work and write when you have time and inspiration.  Thank you for writing many Yadech fan fictions for us to enjoy.  We really appreciated your time and efforts.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@kiki please dun feel bad about ff delay, u have given us so much pleasure wif your excellent ff and writing skills !!! i love them all and always check for updates but will wait patiently, take your time. please take care, xoxo