[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

m9saeteurn1 said:
Can anyone translate what was said about Nadech?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wUiw8b_388

It was in the context of talking about how this lakorn is the first time Yaya has worked with Aum, but then the host remembered that no, they've met onset before when Yaya had a lakorn with Nadech (referring to the 4 Hua Jai Haeng Kong Khao series) during Wayupahk Monthra.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@thai-lakorn thanks alot 4 da translation!
@bubba thanks v much 4 da pics n show 2nite, will youtube and come here 2 catch up, thanks 4 sharing ! im sure we r all v excited, esp 4 me yadechs part!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks MrsChum, that pic. is so cute.

This is too cute .....

cr:NY Home at Pantip

N:ห๊าาา...ญ่าให้สัมฯว่างัยนะ
Y: อ๋อออ หนูบอกว่าถ้าเราเป็นแฟนกันคงทะเลาะกันตาย...
N:อ่อๆๆ ดีแล้วๆๆ แล้วพี่ๆนักข่าวแฟนคลับเชื่อมั๊ย??
Y:ท่าจะยากอ่ะค่ะ
N:อ้าว...ทำไมล่ะ
Y:ก็พี่ณเดชน์น่ะสิ ชอบส่งสายตาหวานๆให้หนู ทุกครั้งที่เจอกัน
N:แป่วววว...ผิดที่เราเก็บอาการไม่มิด ขอโตดก๊าบ...ก้อรักมันล้นใจอ่ะ ฮิ้วววว..

Translation
N:   Ha.....How's your interview?
Y:   I said if we're boyfriend/girlfriend, we would quarrel to death.
N:   Oh.....That's good.  Then, do the media and fan clubs believe you?
Y:    It will be tough though.
N:    So....Why?
Y:     Because you're always making sweet eyes at me every time we met.
N:    Wow.....it becomes impossible to hide our feelings.....my heart is overflow with love.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@mrsChum thanks 4 yadechs cute pic! yadech always look good whether dress down or on designer labels! i super heart yadech !

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
The Rising Sun Series Behind the Scene - SSBT Special Break I

The Rising Sun Series Behind the Scene - SSBT Special Break II

The Rising Sun Series Behind the Scene - SSBT Special Break III

credit : yum pooma

P/s: Vimalee & Bubba can anyone of u translate it to English. :wink:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
huanzhu said:
The Rising Sun Series Behind the Scene - SSBT Special Break I

P/s: Vimalee & Bubba can anyone of u translate it to English. :wink:
Thanks huanzhu and Snowpink for the bts clips.

The vid is cute, love all the scenes and the music is nice.  Yaya is so pretty and Nadech is very handsome.  This is the behind the scene of RFTD which is a romance, action, and comedy drama.  Nadech will be a MC.

Nadech:   Hello,  I'm Nadech Kugimiya and will play as Ryo in this series and today we're in Japan.  This is a Sakura garden and  it will be the scene when Ryo and Mayumi arguing like a style of lovers.  Let's go and see how beautiful it is.................

Then, Nadech introduced the team cast/crew .............It was so cute when Nadech asked Yaya questions and she answered in Japanese.  Her Japanese sounded sweet and cute!!!

Nadech said Hello, What are you doing?  How is your breakfast?  What's your role?  What are you cooking?  Then, Yaya acted like she's cutting and scoping up something :bhehe: .  Nadech was confused.

Nadech:  Hah.....What is it?
Yaya:   Doctor performing a surgery, a surgeon.
Nadech:   Wow....you can speak Thai.  Why didn't you?
Yaya (having difficult time speaking Japanese so she speaks in Kon Kean, Nadech's native language):  I don't want to.  Do you have a problem?  (everybody laughing :lol:  )

The host:  Who'll dare to have a problem with the most perfect N'ek?  No way!!!

............Can't wait to watch this romantic scene under the cherry blossom.........Nadech sure enjoyed his food!!!!

Nadech:  To be continued to the next part for more fun.

I'll be back later for the other clip unless somebody else can translate before me.  I'm pretty busy this wkend.