[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@bubba vimalee m9saeteurn1 thank u super love all da cute pics esp in award n concert,2 sexy and intimate! looking at award happy pic wish so much for them to be a real couple ! Can some1 confirm yadechs bf/gf status and make me vvv happy!!!

keylargo said:
@m9saeteurn1 @vimalee @bubba thank u 4 sharing so cute n lovely pics of yadech, love them all esp lays and nadech searching thru yayas purse!!! Only when u r really close then u would dare go thru a ladies purse so im thinking they r indeed vvv close and comfortable wif each other! Tat just great!

Totally agree with you on that!  "Friends" don't go through one another's personal belongings like that, even best of friends.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@thai-lakorn i second u totally, dun even dare go thru my siz wallet, purse! Nadech really is so sure and extremely comfortable wif yaya! i really love tat, proprietary in every sense where yadech is concerned!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@keylargo and @thai-lakorn, agree with you guys so they must be very very close huh......keylargo must be in cloud9 :cloud9: by now :bhehe: .
@Vimalee, thanks for the bonus pictures, Yadech are so sweet!
@MrsChum,  thanks for sharing :coolpix: pictures
Yaya is so pretty!!!  She posted this on her IG:  Off to the concert we go

Cr:mad:urassayas
Here's Nadech's comment on her IG;
flymanfree น่ารักจุงเบย @urassayas  4h  which means very cute.

Yaya with P'Jacklyn, the lady reporter who said Yaya  probably drunk from love at one of Nadech's interviews. :coverlaf:

cr:mad:jackarita_tvpoo

Yaya looks so beautiful.......

cr:as tagged

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
Hi, i am new here, i like yaya and nadech, they are so cute onscreen and offscreen. i am from france and i am sorry that my english maybe is not good enough. i hope they could be really together in future but i dont expect that they would let public knows before they are so sure about their future. i just prefer to follow their news and capture something lovely betweem them. :woot2:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Welcome to AF! As much as we want to know what their status is it is probably best they keep it to themselves for their own good. There's too many immature ppl.

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1 said:
Welcome to AF! As much as we want to know what their status is it is probably best they keep it to themselves for their own good. There's too many immature ppl.
i am totally agree with you!!

for me, they r still too young for each other even for themselves, but they do have feeling between them offscreen, we will never know what future will be for them or maybe their feeling changes after they experience more. if they could be together with good ending, i would like to call it a perfect love story. whatever the future brings, i think they will be always someone special for each other in their memories. sometimes i prefer that they r just nomal kids so they could enjoy their simple love n no need to care what public responsibilities they should carry, how the popularity they should keep, what type of medias, critisms and judgements they should face to...... they've got much at their age but they've lost much too.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Very true! Hopefully time will not change anything (their love for one another that is).That's IF there is really love between them. We may be just over exaggerating. Haha

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Nadceh and Yaya do have love for each other, the only question is what kind of love? Love like bro/sis, love like friends or love like lovebird? We will never know cus these two are very good in keeping their personal love life to them self.

Action speak louder than words. When theses two are together sparks fly everywhere. Their in their own world, just like at the Mekhaka award show.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@mrsChum love yr cmns yadech being in their own world and sparks every where whenever they r together!all we do know they r vvv close and best friends!
@bubba thanks for posting pics and sweet cms, i heart!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@m9saeturn1 when a guy tells girl shes cute its more than tat! Girl gotta n so special which we know yaya is to nadech! atm im v happy wif this status of yadech!!!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
i think i heard that jacklyn mentioned if nadech would come or send flower or something(i just guess), but i am not sure, i am not thai, a lot of time i just guess the meaning...hope someone could translate it... :scratchhead2:

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
i like jacklyn cuz she always try to "dig" something between those two kids...but she looks nice to them. she is definitly a yadecher, isn't she? :woot2: