[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@bubbba thanks 4 yr cmns and love it! thank u 4 more pics. yadech r just 2 gorgeous and handsome! It was totally their memorable night!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
@bubba how do you know she said "come here p'nadech? Did you watch the awards?? Ohh, I thought he just won for Male of the Year??

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1 said:
@bubba how do you know she said "come here p'nadech? Did you watch the awards?? Ohh, I thought he just won for Male of the Year??
It@m9saeteurn, I think bubba meant from this mv clip. It's a short clip of Yaya after the award event.

[youtube][/youtube]

NYClub Pantip

I've noticed that Yaya has slimmed down so much lately.  At the Hinyari event, she looked very thin, like in the pre-Duangjai Akkanee days, when she was in Wayupak Montra.  I wonder if she let some of the bashers' comment about her being too thick get to her.  Yaya looks better with a bit more flesh on her, in my opinion.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks MrsChum for explaining it to @m9saeteurn1.  Yaya said 'Here comes P'Nadech'  in the short clip after the Makkala event I posted earlier.

WOW.....WOW.....WOW...........

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

cr:mad:kwankao2010 fr . Barry.Ya

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks: so much MrsChum, bubba, bubbles8, callayuki and everyone for all lovely pictures and comments.
Nadech is soooooooooo handsome and his dimple is to die for!

Yaya is sooooo gorgeous and she looks like a super runway model, very poise, elegant, and beautiful!    I really like their looks at this event.

I'm on  :cloud9:     :cloud9:     :cloud9:   with Yadech right now!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u bubba, mrsChum and vimalee, i love all da lovely pics, esp bubbas pic where yadech stare into each other eyes, like lots of secret message, sweet nothings ! thank u all

ice-cream

sarNie Egg
hi everyone!

i have just registed in here. i kept track of yadech and everyone a long time but now i want to take part in chatting with everyone. hope i don't be late.

i love yadech very much.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
ice-cream said:
hi everyone!

i have just registed in here. i kept track of yadech and everyone a long time but now i want to take part in chatting with everyone. hope i don't be late.

i love yadech very much.
Welcome ja, ice cream! You're never too late to join. The more the marry....hope you enjoy spazzing and sharing Yadech cute moment.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@ice-cream u r most welcome, heres lots and lots of yadech lovers and everybodys like friends, super friendly and lots of first hand updated yadech info..enjoy and lets chat, share anything yadech !

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
@thai-lakorn-fan-forever : :thanks:  for the full translation :thumbsup: 
@Vimalee : :yahoo: :bravo:  BIG Congrats for both of them & YADECH fans who are  keep voting & voting :clap:  u all is the best :thumbup:
@MrsChum, @bubba, @bubbles8, @calla: :thanks:  everyone for lovely + :coolpix:
, video & super duper wonderful comment ~~~~
@ice-cream :  :welcome1: Ice-cream to RFTD thread

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks Vimalee for the clip and MrsChum for all the :coolpix: .
@ice-cream, welcome aboard.  I hope you'll enjoy a ride here with us.  Captain MrsChum, captain keylargo, and captain huanzhu will take good care of you.   I really like your user name :D .
WOW....WOW.......WOW   Nadech holding Yaya's hand at the Makkala Event :wub: .

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

cr:as tagged